“You wanna know what I do now?" "I sell guns.”

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
The Iron Pipeline “You wanna know what I do now?" "I sell guns.”

Gun laws and gun violence. An honest conversation.

illegal firearms make it to New York, Connecticut and other states with some of the nation’s toughest gun laws.

Police worry about their own safety after killings: 'It's a different world'

Law enforcement officials say 90% of the guns seized in connection with New York City crimes come via the Iron Pipeline from Virginia, Georgia, Florida and other states linked by Interstate 95, the heavily traveled corridor favored by gun smugglers.​

In the last 11 months, four New York City police officers have been killed on duty with guns that arrived via the Pipeline.

In December, a gunman used a weapon bought at a Georgia pawn shop to kill NYPD Officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos. Five months later, a gun stolen from another Georgia pawn shop was used to kill Officer Brian Moore.

On Oct. 20, Officer Randolph Holder died after being shot in the head with a handgun that officials say originated in South Carolina.

But the NRA says that the answer is more guns. And if that doesn't work, sell more guns. And if that doesn't work, sell more guns.

The definition of insanity is what?

But the NRA says that the answer is more guns. And if that doesn't work, sell more guns. And if that doesn't work, sell more guns.

But the lefties say background checks and registration. How would that solve this problem?

But the lefties say background checks and registration. How would that solve this problem?
there you go again... it's not about lefties versus righties

You're worse than BLM when it comes to not caring about the lives of Law Enforcement

You cant stop i

You're worse than BLM when it comes to not caring about the lives of Law Enforcement
How do you gather that?

In the last 11 months, four New York City police officers have been killed on duty with guns that arrived via the Pipeline.

In December, a gunman used a weapon bought at a Georgia pawn shop to kill NYPD Officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos. Five months later, a gun stolen from another Georgia pawn shop was used to kill Officer Brian Moore.

On Oct. 20, Officer Randolph Holder died after being shot in the head with a handgun that officials say originated in South Carolina.

In December, a gunman used a weapon bought at a Georgia pawn shop to kill NYPD Officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos.

He bought the firearm legally?

Five months later, a gun stolen from another Georgia pawn shop was used to kill Officer Brian Moore.

You cant stop i

How do you gather that?
You don't care about the dead cops in NYC. You want to keep open the Iron Pipeline

out of state

the market is there because some states have loose laws. no uniformity. the people who buy guns and then turn around and sell them illegally, think they can get away with it BECAUSE they buy the guns outside of their own states or the states they are selling them in

stop being disingenuous. just admit you favor loose gun regulations over the lives of law enforcement

You cant stop i

How do you gather that?
You don't care about the dead cops in NYC. You want to keep open the Iron Pipeline
You are such a troll.
I didn't say anything of the sort.

The Iron Pipeline “You wanna know what I do now?" "I sell guns.”

Gun laws and gun violence. An honest conversation.

illegal firearms make it to New York, Connecticut and other states with some of the nation’s toughest gun laws.

Police worry about their own safety after killings: 'It's a different world'

Law enforcement officials say 90% of the guns seized in connection with New York City crimes come via the Iron Pipeline from Virginia, Georgia, Florida and other states linked by Interstate 95, the heavily traveled corridor favored by gun smugglers.​
I believe we need better aqueducts and better roads and more well regulated militia.

You are such a troll.
You don't care about the dead cops in NYC. You want to keep open the Iron Pipeline.

you'd rather have looser gun laws than save the lives of innocent children and law enforcement
I just don't believe in bullshit legislation that wont do a fuckin thing, troll. I think Washington wastes enough time :thup:

out of state

the market is there because some states have loose laws. no uniformity. the people who buy guns and then turn around and sell them illegally, think they can get away with it BECAUSE they buy the guns outside of their own states or the states they are selling them in

stop being disingenuous. just admit you favor loose gun regulations over the lives of law enforcement

the market is there because some states have loose laws

Buying a handgun out of state falls under federal, not state laws.

and federal law requires a legal seller to ship it to an authorized dealer in the state you reside.

the people who buy guns and then turn around and sell them illegally,

Straw purchase, illegal in any state.

Tightening up firearm laws only affects honest gun owners.

criminals don't give a shit how many new gun laws are passed.

They're going to ignore them anyway

You are such a troll.
You don't care about the dead cops in NYC. You want to keep open the Iron Pipeline.

you'd rather have looser gun laws than save the lives of innocent children and law enforcement
I just don't believe in bullshit legislation that wont do a fuckin thing, troll. I think Washington wastes enough time :thup:
Washington? Stop deflecting. You do not support legislation that would save the lives of law enforcement.

You are such a troll.

Washington? Stop deflecting. You do not support legislation that would save the lives of law enforcement.
So you are telling em that them people buying guns ILLEGALLY would be curbed by registration and or broader checks? LOL dumbfuck

The Iron Pipe line buyer is an honest purchaser at the time of purchase of a gun. They are NOT buying for somebody else. They are LEGALLY purchasing a gun in a state with loose gun laws.

you'd rather have looser gun laws than save the lives of law enforcement

The Iron Pipe line buyer is an honest purchaser at the time of purchase of a gun. They are NOT buying for somebody else. They are LEGALLY purchasing a gun in a state with loose gun laws.

you'd rather have looser gun laws than save the lives of law enforcement
Ohhhh. Well that changes things.. My apologies

Forum List

Back