WATCH: Suspect Shoots, Wounds One Officer, Then Gets Killed

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
What a thankless job. Just like to thank our men and women in BLUE for being there, especially at those special times that saving victims is at stake!

Dashcam video from the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) cruiser shows a suspect shoot and wound a female officer at point blank range before being shot and killed by her partner. The Los Angeles Times reports that the suspect in the video, 32-year-old Richard Mendoza, was a gang member. After being asked to exit his vehicle Mendoza can be seen “[pulling] a .380-caliber handgun from his side and [shooting] the female officer who is standing just inches away.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

FoxNews just showed this amazing cam footage.

Glad that the officer was only wounded, and pray for her full recovery....and, that the perp gang member got his reward.

Lemme guess, CA.....this guy is an ILLEGAL....attempting to brazenly kill a police officer....BUILD THAT DAMN WALL, MAKE IT 100 FEET TALL!

It's good he's off probation now. I hope the woman fully recovers. This is what happens when liberal scum let violent criminals loose! I've seen it over and over.

32-year-old Richard Mendoza

I'm wondering how many bodies this psychopath has under his belt?

The male officer performed perfectly in protecting life.

However, his post shooting actions were kinda iffy.

After cuffing the perp, he should have loaded his injured partner into their RMP and as soon as backup arrived to secure the scene, headed straight to the ER.

Peace.
Obama BULLIES VIOLENT MEN.jpg

I like how she calls in an ambulance for herself, but not for the guy who shot her. No, that isnt sarcasm; I really do like that. :laughing0301:

I like how she calls in an ambulance for herself, but not for the guy who shot her. No, that isnt sarcasm; I really do like that. :laughing0301:
The other cop shot him then shot him again while he was down but still moving. He was likely dead. Good thing. A liberal judge wouldn't be able to let him go.

The other cop shot him then shot him again while he was down but still moving. He was likely dead. Good thing. A liberal judge wouldn't be able to let him go.
I like to think he could have survived, but didnt because they left him cuffed and bleeding on the street with no medical assistance. It makes the story even sweeter.

I like to think he could have survived, but didnt because they left him cuffed and bleeding on the street with no medical assistance. It makes the story even sweeter.
One can only speculate at the number of people that pos won't be able to rape main or kill now. Give the cop a medal.

Forum List

Back