Illegal aliens assault NYC policemen

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Four migrants were filmed clobbering two NYPD officers to the ground in Times Square...before being released without bail.

The incident began at around 8:30 p.m. Saturday night on West 42nd Street, as the pair of cops told the violent quartet men to get moving.

That's when a fight started to break out between a suspect in a yellow sweatshirt and the police officers.

According to the NYPD, the migrants then started to attack the officers, kicking them in the head and body while the two officers try to pin down one of the other men, tearing off his sweatshirt.

At around 10:44 p.m. that night, four of them - Darwin Andres Gomez Izquiel, 19, Kelvin Servat Arocha, 19, Juarez Wilson, 21, and Yorman Reveron, 24 - were arrested.

They were all charged with Assault on a Police Officer, Gang Assault, Obstructing Governmental Administration and Disorderly Conduct but were released without bail.

Comment:
Latin America's criminals are invading America.
Why did they release them without bail?
Assaulting a LEO should mean jail time.

Four migrants were filmed clobbering two NYPD officers to the ground in Times Square...before being released without bail.

The incident began at around 8:30 p.m. Saturday night on West 42nd Street, as the pair of cops told the violent quartet men to get moving.

That's when a fight started to break out between a suspect in a yellow sweatshirt and the police officers.

According to the NYPD, the migrants then started to attack the officers, kicking them in the head and body while the two officers try to pin down one of the other men, tearing off his sweatshirt.

At around 10:44 p.m. that night, four of them - Darwin Andres Gomez Izquiel, 19, Kelvin Servat Arocha, 19, Juarez Wilson, 21, and Yorman Reveron, 24 - were arrested.

They were all charged with Assault on a Police Officer, Gang Assault, Obstructing Governmental Administration and Disorderly Conduct but were released without bail.

Comment:
NYC loves criminals.

What country are these particular illegals from?

If an American went to Mexico or wherever and was busted for committing these kinds of atrocities, would they be released without bail?

If this doesn't convince people that they are wrong in voting for Democrats, nothing ever will. But thn these leftist loons LIKE illegal aliens and hate the police, so they probably see this attack as a good thing.

That's probably exactly what the leftist, sick judge was thinking.

New York City - a LOST CAUSE

Comment:

While I don't condone this shit; these invaders are, in a way, are showing the Achilles heel of these Marxist enclaves. Certain professions aren't to be feared nearly so much as many believe...

Illegal aliens are a menace on the roads, whether drunk or sober. Many, if not most, never bother to get a drivers license, never took a road test, and never drove a car before coming to the US, and flat out don't know how to drive.

I once asked a bunch of landscapers (in Spanish) who were clipping my bushes, if they could read a certain word. I showed them the word in both English & Spanish. They couldn't read the word in either language. The word was STOP.

I wish I had a ten dollar bill for every news report I've seen on TV, where somebody was killed by a reckless or drunk driver, and the driver was an illegal alien.

Democrats will accept ANYTHING, no matter how harmful, to bring illegal aliens into the country, and gin up more VOTES for them.
Talk about voting against your own imterests... Blacks abort more babies than they birth. Thier tenuous role as an important voting block is gonna disappear like fog at sunrise as the Hispanics outnumber, and out breed, and out earn them...

So lessee: Two armed, trained NYC cops were beat up by four unarmed punk immigrants, then let out of jail scott free?

From what I saw in the video, these two cops couldn't defend themselves for shit. They wallowed around like clueless dopes ripe for the picking. They are lucky their guns weren't taken and they shot.

Apparently PC has gotten to the point (at least in NYC) where cops aren't getting the training they need, and they are hiring people with no business being police. Made all the worse by a court system that puts more value in invading foreigners than their own police department.

So lessee: Two armed, trained NYC cops were beat up by four unarmed punk immigrants, then let out of jail scott free?

From what I saw in the video, these two cops couldn't defend themselves for shit. They wallowed around like clueless dopes ripe for the picking. They are lucky their guns weren't taken and they shot.

Apparently PC has gotten to the point (at least in NYC) where cops aren't getting the training they need, and they are hiring people with no business being police. Made all the worse by a court system that puts more value in invading foreigners than their own police department.
In Tampa, those illegal dirtbags would have been shot dead.

Leftist Jewish judges run NY and they want illegal back on the streets.
What a gutter rat city

Hey where's all the libs telling us how these folks are just here for a better life?

Huh

Even the loony NY Governor is saying "Send them back".

Forum List

Back