Watch: Palestinian girl tries to provoke Maccabi fans in Milan

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Minutes ago, a Palestinian protester tried to provoke the Maccabi crowd supporters celebrating in the streets of Milan. It ended with a simple brush off and singing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be frustrating for those Israelis to not be able to shoot unarmed Palestinians while in civilized Europe.

Must be frustrating for those Israelis to not be able to shoot unarmed Palestinians while in civilized Europe.

This is easily the dumbest thing I'ver ever read.

I mean really, what mind of a disgusting scumbag makes a comment like that.
Only pro Palestinians.

Only pro Palestinians.

he thinks he can just spew anything that crosses his mind..... even if it's made up out of whole cloth.

Only pro Palestinians.

he thinks he can just spew anything that crosses his mind..... even if it's made up out of whole cloth.

That's the pro Palestinian way..

Only pro Palestinians.

But it's true, the IDF just shoot Palestinians, children, women included, if they do something like that Palestinian girl did in Italy. Luckily, in Italy these young men who are certainly IDF reservists or active duty, can't just kill non-Jews and get away with it.

Only pro Palestinians.

But it's true, the IDF just shoot Palestinians, children, women included, if they do something like that Palestinian girl did in Italy. Luckily, in Italy these young men who are certainly IDF reservists or active duty, can't just kill non-Jews and get away with it.

You really have to laugh at posters like Haniya with all their nonsense. The Israeli military is probably one of the most restrained in the world, yet posters such as Haniya want the readers to think that these soldiers are trigger-happy. By the way, in the Israeli military there are many Druze, Bedouins, and now other Arabs are joining up. Is Haniya trying to tell us that the Druze, Bedouins and other Arabs in the Israeli military are trigger happy and are all set to kill innocent people, just like her newly-adopted brethren do in the rest of the Middle East?

You really are trying to be a royal jerk. You think other fans don't like to express their emotions like that for their own teams? Would you accuse them all of wanting to shoot unarmed people from a differing team?
After combat in a stadium the fans should all go out and beat the hell out of the the other teams fans and begin a riot where civilians are injured and businesses and public property are all demolished?
It must be frustrating to you when others don't shoot unarmed people while in the civilized world. Do you want to spark a nuclear WWIII so soon? If you seek death that urgently find professional help for your problem(s), don't expect others to end your suffering, and take everyone else with you.

Only pro Palestinians.

Completely untrue and you've just shown that you're ill. Seek help.

Only pro Palestinians.

Are serious or just plain ignorant? It happens all the time.

"Palestinian girl who cursed IDF troops 'hit with rubber bullet'"

Palestinians girl who cursed IDF troops 'hit with rubber bullet' - Israel News, Ynetnews

Palestinians girl who cursed IDF troops 'hit with rubber bullet' - Israel News, Ynetnews
"According to............." Happens all the time. Strayrubber bullet.

Not at all they never shot at the unarmed civilians did they, that is just another of your ISLAMONAZI BLOOD LIBELS. Everyone will be engraved on your heart so that when you die God will pull the lever and plunge you into the fires of HELL

Only pro Palestinians.

Time to have him censored for his racism and incitement to violence

Only pro Palestinians.

Not once have you provided a link to prove your BLOOD LIBELS from anything but an ISLAMONAZI SOURCE

Do you know what a rubber bullet is, and just what it can do. At the most it could break a bone but only if you are unlucky. It is a 12 gauge soft rubber missile about a foot long that is fired from a 12 gauge shotgun that has no killing power outside of 20 feet. Now how about links to the last 30 days to show that it happens all the time. You know like the rocket attacks on Israel that do happen most of the time.

Forum List

Back