WATCH: Nancy Pelosi’s Daughter Caught on Hidden Camera Admitting January 6 Was a Hoax

And here's the part where they give you a little commie homework assignment to traverse their stupid struggle sessions.

"Jump though my hoops, I'm in charge you deplorable bigot!"

You people are all so predictable.
Yall keep saying I don’t know the definition of the word… so post the definition then. You’re the one going on and on about evidence and truth over opinions. Back up your shit up then.

Yall keep saying I don’t know the definition of the word… so post the definition then. You’re the one going on and on about evidence and truth over opinions. Back up your shit up then.

Who are you talking to?

Show me a post where I asked you to define anything.

No offense, but you're not the first person who comes to mind when I want someone to utilize as a human dictionary.

Or as the source for any type of intellectual exploration whatsoever.

Ok then set the record straight… post the definition of insurrection. A real definition
Insurrection is what you saw all summer long in 2020 when you called it “peaceful protests”.
Again, you backwards as fuck Twilight Zone dwelling weirdos are not to be taken seriously on matters such as these...You, like all hypocrites, have zero credibility.

You're the one who made the assertion, doofus.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Your Rubik's cube avatar has got to be the most ironic thing on US Message Board. ;)
Don’t be jealous. I bet I can even teach a person like you how to do it

Who are you talking to?

Show me a post where I asked you to define anything.

No offense, but you're not the first person who comes to mind when I want someone to utilize as a human dictionary.

Or as the source for any type of intellectual exploration whatsoever.
I didn’t say you asked me to define it. I said you and others are claiming I don’t know what insurrection is because I’m claiming 1/6 was an insurrection. Is that true or not?

Insurrection is what you saw all summer long in 2020 when you called it “peaceful protests”.
Again, you backwards as fuck Twilight Zone dwelling weirdos are not to be taken seriously on matters such as these...You, like all hypocrites, have zero credibility.
Can you post a real definition and not your skewed interpretations

Can you post a real definition and not your skewed interpretations

You people crap on every thread you don't like with these childish little games.

All I said was Trump wasn't charged with insurrection, I never discussed the meaning of the word, you cantankerous clown.

But I know you'll do anything to ignore the video, the entire point of the discussion.

Every time you psycho loons use the word “insurrection“ you lose credibility. NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention can take you seriously.

traitors>>>
1700940690842.png

patriots>

1700940864589.png

~S~

Attachments

• 1700940615763.png
    1700940615763.png
    278.8 KB · Views: 3
So if you’re in a store with lax security, does that mean you’re not guilty if you shoplift? Or that you were “set up”?

Nancy Pelosi should have known how violent Republicans were and issued shoot to kill orders

Forum List

Back