Israel's Eurovision Video

Israel's beat the hell out of all of them. I watched other videos including the winners.

For those of you who don't know, Eurovision is an annual song contest held by the countries of Europe every year. Although technically not a part of Europe, Israel is a participant in this annual contest, being a Westernized state. This is a fun song, but I like their previous offerings better--Abba Nibi and Hallelujah.

Israel's beat the hell out of all of them. I watched other videos including the winners.

For those of you who don't know, Eurovision is an annual song contest held by the countries of Europe every year. Although technically not a part of Europe, Israel is a participant in this annual contest, being a Westernized state. This is a fun song, but I like their previous offerings better--Abba Nibi and Hallelujah.

I Agee.

Also ofra haza doing Chai

Yes, and Eurovision was designed to promote goodwill among all of the nations of Europe. The country whose contestants wins host the next Eurovision contest. It didn't start as a professional kind of thing, but the entire presentation is getting slicker every year.

And this year that other European nation took part for the first time....................Australia

It was very good,what shocked me was that the Spanish Girl got virtually NO VOTES!!!!!!!!!!my fav was Estonia,although a little repedative "Why Didn't You Wake Me Up",then Spain then Israel......Australia 4th

And this year that other European nation took part for the first time....................Australia

Well we were invited for the 60th as we are Big Fans of the show,but hey we did well,we always do well........but it will be another 60 years before we come back no doubt..steve

So nice to see Israel did so well. How did "Palestine" do?

They 'blew up' in the first round so did not get to do any good

DITTO TO THE ABOVE RESPONSE ABOVE.........DICKHEAD

Once again we see islamonazi double standards in play, you can say what you like about every other religion/race on the planet but you don't like having the same done about any aspect of islam or any muslims. Get over it sunshine you are not the chosen ones, and never have been.

Forum List

Back