“99% of the Palestinians in Gaza have no connection to Hamas”

Status
Not open for further replies.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
This is from a brave Palestinian man living in Gaza giving an interview from Gaza. He’s a real man him And other men in Gaza are fasting so their women and children could have whatever little food and water they have.

People might ask wait a minute “what about hamas they won the elections”. OK ready for the response. Here it is.

those elections were rigged.

Still, those who will ask “why dont the people of gaza over power Hamas”

OK my fellow second amendment Americans give them weapons to do it.

This is from a brave Palestinian man living in Gaza giving an interview from Gaza. He’s a real man him And other men in Gaza are fasting so their women and children could have whatever little food and water they have.

People might ask wait a minute “what about hamas they won the elections”. OK ready for the response. Here it is.

I have two nerf guns and a paintball gun I can send.

They sure had a bunch of weapons the other day when they rained 'em on Israel

They willingly sell their children and women to Hamas,
those are not real men, not humans really.

And that's not enough, from now on they must
fear even utter the names Jew and Israel out loud.

The OP is identical to the US now . Certainly huge numbers seem to think so .

So a Civil War to sort out matters is presumably just fine with you .

And of course any sympathisers from abroad would be morally bound to want to come to the US to help their brothers and sisters .
Interesting .

the 99% need to apprehend and turn over all Hamas members to Israel .

FWXIIL~1.JPG

Is that why there wasn’t one tip as thousands of rockets and terrorists were planning and began attacking?

It is amazing, people siding with the Palestinians, who kill children, and hide behind their children.
The response from leftists is DISGUSTING. There was an op-Ed in the WaPo today, saying that Israel has to be held accountable to the atrocities it has committed!!

What? We are barely a week after the worse slaughter of Jews since the Holocaust, when subhuman Islamic terrorists when house to house to kill every Jewish man, woman, child, and baby - and in the most gruesome, torturous ways - and the libs are condemning ISRAEL for atrocities?!

The OP is starving for attention. Being low class this is how he/she gets it.

Of course, he/she could just be proving the history of the Democrat party. The Democrats have always been on the wrong side of history.
Definitely starving for attention. All of his threads boil down to Jews bad Arabs good.

The response from leftists is DISGUSTING. There was an op-Ed in the WaPo today, saying that Israel has to be held accountable to the atrocities it has committed!!

What? We are barely a week after the worse slaughter of Jews since the Holocaust, when subhuman Islamic terrorists when house to house to kill every Jewish man, woman, child, and baby - and in the most gruesome, torturous ways - and the libs are condemning ISRAEL for atrocities?!
Typical Marxist tactic.

Accuse the victim of committing atrocities.

They're supposed to let it happen and do nothing.

An anecdotal account by an unidentified Palestinian man creates the illusion that 99% pf Palestinian people do not support Hamas? Do leftie Americans really fall for this propaganda?
I’m afraid many do. That’s how we ended up with Biden. (Well, that and the ballot harvesting,)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back