Watch live as President Donald J. Trump holds a rally in Houston, TX

how many are there? 18,000? and how many showed up to see Biden? 18?

100,000 tickets were given out. Not sure what the capacity of the venue is but you can bet there are thousands standing outside, who couldn't get in.
i heard that at the Biden rally in Florida, it was about 43 people and 12,000 goats

I don't doubt you heard that. Right wing media tells crazy lies like that all the time.

There we go. "Ted’s opponent in this race is a stone-cold phony named Robert Francis O’Rourke,"

Early voting in Houston has broken all records.

Democrats think this means they are winning.

Democrats HAVE TO BE VOTED OUT OF OFFICE!!!!!!!!!! yessssssssss:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

TRUMP: "Elizabeth Warren was exposed as being a total fraud. I can no longer call her pocahontas. Because she has no Indian blood."

Elizabeth Warren ...has No indian blood ,,,he can;t call her pocahontas!!!!!!!!!!omgggggggggggggggg:laughing0301:

Crowded outside too...........LOL

Prob. more than this now
upload_2018-10-22_17-33-32.png

I loved the Maxine waters " Low IQ". bahaahah true, true , true.

Trump says Make America Great Again is the best slogan ever, while Secretary Clinton's slogan was "stupid."

America not down anymore!

America is WAY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

Democrats produce MOBS

Republicans produce JOBS!

NO GLOBALISM!!!!!!

The President is a nationalist he puts America First!!!!! :2up:

He puts Trump first.
That's why he's constantly traveling across the country talking to Americans, rather than sitting in the white house watching football.

Of course it is. His ego needs the constant pep rallies.

You probably haven't figured it out yet, but you Democrats are in for a world of shit. Trump's approval rating has climbed higher than Obama's at the same point. The unemployment numbers are the lowest since anyone can remember. The market is in record territory, the country is at the lowest risk of a terrorist attack in decades, and America is the strongest, most prosperous, and most respected country in the world.

You can deny that all you want to and keep your head stuck in the sand, but you're in for a rude surprise this November.

Forum List

Back