Watch List

Delephinki

Rookie
May 31, 2009
Obama’s watch list is strait from the communist handbook right under how to be a Nazi. You have everyone want to not be on the watch list by criminalizing the people who don't agree with their plans. If everyone had agreed with Obama he would be god instead of the president. The next generation will think that they must think that their president is godlike to not be taken away and forced to repent their "Crimes". You should accept the watch list as an honor for knowing what is right for your country even if the president doesn’t. Communism is coming and we need to be prepared.

Obama’s watch list is strait from the communist handbook right under how to be a Nazi. You have everyone want to not be on the watch list by criminalizing the people who don't agree with their plans. If everyone had agreed with Obama he would be god instead of the president. The next generation will think that they must think that their president is godlike to not be taken away and forced to repent their "Crimes". You should accept the watch list as an honor for knowing what is right for your country even if the president doesn’t. Communism is coming and we need to be prepared.

You are an odd person. Fortunately for you there are several haters here to keep you company.

You are an odd person. Fortunately for you there are several haters here to keep you company.

The fact that i am an odd person makes me think diffrently and see the truth when it is present. That is why i write the way i do. so people like you may understand what is happening without straining yourself.

What watch list are you talking about? Was it reminiscent of the lists made by the “House Committee on Un-American Activities”? I guess that what goes around comes around.

I thought that Hitler was more of a Fascist, which kind of lines up with our last administration's actions: suspension of habeas corpus, unlawful wiretapping, and an active military unit in the US for use against the citizens in the case of civilian unrest. Wow, I think that Obama has a way to go to catch up with that.

Oh, and the TARP legislation was also signed under the Bush administration, and was fanatically supported by the republicans in the house and senate.

Forum List

Back