Watch How the Democrats Have Totally Flip Flopped On Impeachment

Gotta laugh at GOP outrage over impeaching Trump when they impeached Clinton over a blow job

Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives on December 19, 1998 on grounds of perjury to a grand jury (by a 228–206 vote) and obstruction of justice (by a 221–212 vote) Not for a blowjob....
He lied about a blowjob.

That's why he was impeached.

If lying about a blowjob is a high crime, then trying to extort a foreign power for personal political gain is a many orders of magnitude greater high crime.
Perjury is a felony, dumbass. That's the long and the short of it.
Let's force Trump under oath and ask him about HIS sex life!

That's where the Republicans set the bar after four years of chasing nothing burgers.
When someone wants to take Trump to trial for that, perhaps you can do that. So far, no one has stepped up to the plate, not even the paid off bimbos who accused him of assaulting them.

Gotta laugh at GOP outrage over impeaching Trump when they impeached Clinton over a blow job

Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives on December 19, 1998 on grounds of perjury to a grand jury (by a 228–206 vote) and obstruction of justice (by a 221–212 vote) Not for a blowjob....
He lied about a blowjob.

If lying about a blowjob is a high crime, then trying to extort a foreign power for personal political gain is a many orders of magnitude greater high crime.

He lied under oath you retard. That’s called perjury. Get back to us when you get out of grade school.
Clinton was impeached over totally unimportant nonsense.

Trump said so. Who are you to disagree with Trump?

Yet Trump wanted Bush and Obama forcibly removed from office.

So fuck him.
So anyone should be able to lie under oath.

He lied about a blowjob.

He lied under oath you retard. That’s called perjury. Get back to us when you get out of grade school.

So fuck him.

No fuck YOU and your ignorance of facts and history. You? You’re less than nothing and a fat boy living in mommy’s basement with delusions of grandeur. Bottom line, Clinton lied under oath and got caught. Period. He should have taken that advice to not testify.
Tell that to Bill's buddy Donald Trump.

I'm just telling you what the pussy grabber said. He said Bill's impeachment was over totally unimportant nonsense.

Take it up with him, son.

He lied about a blowjob.

So fuck him.
Well, if that is what you want to infer from Trump's statement, go for it. Trump does seem to think it is okay to lie as often as possible.

This is ofcourse a lie.

But also Democrats have no issues with bosses banging interns on the clock, on company property. This is why Democrats are the last people you want in management positions. They will all act like bill Clinton and expect the same pass. Look at Matt Lauer or john Conyers.

So is Trump right? Was Clinton's impeachment totally unimportant nonsense?

The man said it himself. Yet he wanted Bush and Obama forcibly removed from office.

Like I keep saying. If lying about a blowjob is a high crime, then trying to extort a foreign power for personal political gain is a many orders of magnitude greater high crime.
I heard president Bush wasn't allowed to go to some countries in Europe long after he finished his administration, because he was wanted for war crimes.

About Clinton and his sexual affairs, to me, are not impeachable, that is a problem between husband and wife. Monica wasn't offered any privilege for sucking the president body. If he lied, it wasn't about any government related affairs, so the nation wasn't in jeopardy.

And president Trump indeed praised Mrs Pelosi in those years, but Mrs Pelosi has changed, she is not the nice woman anymore.

"[L]ook at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. They tried to impeach him, which was nonsense." - Donald J. Trump

"[Nancy Pelosi] was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing." - Donald J. Trump

He lied about a blowjob.

So fuck him.
Well, if that is what you want to infer from Trump's statement, go for it. Trump does seem to think it is okay to lie as often as possible.
Lol, what politician don't.

So fuck him.[/QUOTE]

This isn't about Obama, Bush and Trump.

The vote to impeach was, perjury by a 228–206 vote, and obstruction of justice by a 221–212 vote.

Who are you to dispute that? (In your own words.}

Perjury and obstruction are the crimes, the reason why (blowjob) is moot. WHY did he lie? He could have told the truth just as easily, everyone on both sides would have respected that and gave a hearty GO BILL!!!!

I'm done with the Clinton thing. We're in floating out of the bay in a thread drift.
The point is made. Trump did not think his good friend Bill Clinton should be impeached. Yet he wanted Bush and Obama forcibly removed from office.

So fuck him.

I'm done with the Clinton thing. We're in floating out of the bay in a thread drift.
The point is made. Trump did not think his good friend Bill Clinton should be impeached. Yet he wanted Bush and Obama forcibly removed from office.

So fuck him.
I don't care what Trump thought of the others or Bill's impeachment. It was bipartisan and I agreed it was an overreach. Just like now. We just love to hate one another in the US lately. That's all this is about. People living in partisan bubbles everywhere with no patience for each other's opinions.

In looking at the impeachment charges against Trump, I only have to ask.....What would Republicans have done under similar circumstances?

Given their record of impeaching Clinton, a seven year Whitewater investigation, Fast and Furious, seven Benghazi hearings, attempts to imprison Hillary.....

The answer is quite clear

The Republicans spent four years trying to find a reason to impeach Clinton. They were all over the map. Whitewater, TravelGate, TrooperGate, Vince Foster.

They kept going and going and going until they finally landed on a blue dress.

If you want to see a flip flop, you should see Lickspittle Graham's justifications for impeaching over a blowjob.

http://docs.house.gov/meetings/JU/JU00/20191211/110331/BILLS-116755ih.pdf

Well sports fans. Meet House Resolution 755. If you haven't read it. You should. I agree with it.

"In 2008 Trump, Cohen & Don Jr. were trying to do a reality show in Russia. That had to have been approved by Putin. Even just to move forward in the initial stages. Their NYC MMA fight w/Putin's fighter had to be approved by Putin." - Acerbic Adam Schiff

"[L]ook at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. They tried to impeach him, which was nonsense." - Donald J. Trump

But....but.....CLINTON!!!! Bottom line, he shouldn’t have lied under oath. Though that continues to escape you. Not a surprise.

But....but.....CLINTON!!!! Bottom line, he shouldn’t have lied under oath. Though that continues to escape you. Not a surprise.
Uh...those aren't my words, retard.

You are disagreeing with Trump's opinion that the impeachment of Bill Clinton was over totally unimportant nonsense.

Huh!

So you disagree with Trump's opinion that the impeachment of Bill Clinton was over totally important nonsense?

Isn’t it cute how the retard keeps desperately deflecting to Clinton? Desperate to avoid the utter stupidity of himself and his party. The same retard who cries and screams every time anybody mentions the names Clinton or Obama, now won’t stop bringing up Clinton. The irony meter just pegged.....

So you disagree with Trump's opinion that the impeachment of Bill Clinton was over totally important nonsense?

Isn’t it cute how the retard keeps desperately deflecting to Clinton? Desperate to avoid the utter stupidity of himself and his party. The same retard who cries and screams every time anybody mentions the names Clinton or Obama, now won’t stop bringing up Clinton. The irony meter just pegged.....
Uh...retard?

This is a topic about flip flopping between the Clinton impeachment and the Trump impeachment.

Try to catch up. Do you need me to slow down for you?

Now do you have any harsh words for Trump saying Clinton's impeachment was over totally important nonsense?

I bet a hypocrite like you doesn't. I bet you are totally flustered by now.

Forum List

Back