Wray on the way out! Trump Blasts ‘Current’ FBI Director Wray Over Inspector General Report

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
President Donald Trump has hit out at FBI Director Christopher Wray—who was appointed by Trump after he fired his predecessor James Comey—after Wray accepted the key findings of the Justice Department inspector general’s report into the origins of the investigation into Trump’s 2016 campaign. That report found that political bias did not influence the opening of the probe into Trump’s 2016 campaign officials, contradicting Trump’s oft-repeated allegation that it was a “witch hunt.” However, the report did find that FBI agents made mistakes during the investigation. In an angry tweet Tuesday morning, Trump wrote: “I don’t know what report current Director of the FBI Christopher Wray was reading, but it sure wasn’t the one given to me... With that kind of attitude, he will never be able to fix the FBI, which is badly broken despite having some of the greatest men & women working there!” On Monday, Wray told ABC News he has no evidence that the FBI unfairly targeted Trump’s campaign, rejected the theory that Ukraine interfered in the 2016 election, and warned Americans to use reputable news outlets for accurate information!

Trump Blasts ‘Current’ FBI Director Wray Over Inspector General Report

--------------

Now WHO TO REPLACE THIS SKUNK...HMMMMM
I KNOW WHO!!!!!

Joe DiGenova

The man is a fighter and he WOULD clean out the crapsters. HAS MUCH EXPERIENCE, he served as the United States Attorney for the District of Columbia from 1983 to 1988.

And besides it would BLOW UP THE SENATE CONFIRMATION HEARINGS AND DURING THAT HEARING WOULD BRING OUT ALL SORTS OF DEMONTAT PROBLEMS, AS TO WHY THEY WOULD DISQUALIFY HIM....;)

The poor tards are melting down because they were told by their propagandists that Comey, Brennan, Clinton, Mueller, Clapper and Strzock were all going to be arrested.

Rather than wake up to the fact they were lied to, they are running even deeper into their delusions.

Sad.

Tramp owes the brave FBI director an apology,

and he and Barr should apologize to the the FBI.

Wray acted like he was a dirty cop from his first day at the helm. Mr. coverup. If Trumpy wasn't so busy fixing all the BS Obama did, Wray would have been fired a month after he was appointed

sounds right. I mean, 50 something violations and no repercussions? LOL. crooked is a metaphor now?

He is trying save face for the dept he heads.
Understandable, as this report and the forthcoming one is going to make his job tens times harder, but oh well.

I never did like him. I figured one of the other infiltrators working against Trump recommended him, before Trump knew what was really going on behind closed doors.

Last edited:
President Donald Trump has hit out at FBI Director Christopher Wray—who was appointed by Trump after he fired his predecessor James Comey—after Wray accepted the key findings of the Justice Department inspector general’s report into the origins of the investigation into Trump’s 2016 campaign. That report found that political bias did not influence the opening of the probe into Trump’s 2016 campaign officials, contradicting Trump’s oft-repeated allegation that it was a “witch hunt.” However, the report did find that FBI agents made mistakes during the investigation. In an angry tweet Tuesday morning, Trump wrote: “I don’t know what report current Director of the FBI Christopher Wray was reading, but it sure wasn’t the one given to me... With that kind of attitude, he will never be able to fix the FBI, which is badly broken despite having some of the greatest men & women working there!” On Monday, Wray told ABC News he has no evidence that the FBI unfairly targeted Trump’s campaign, rejected the theory that Ukraine interfered in the 2016 election, and warned Americans to use reputable news outlets for accurate information!

--------------

I KNOW WHO!!!!!

Joe DiGenova

The man is a fighter and he WOULD clean out the crapsters. HAS MUCH EXPERIENCE, he served as the United States Attorney for the District of Columbia from 1983 to 1988.

And besides it would BLOW UP THE SENATE CONFIRMATION HEARINGS AND DURING THAT HEARING WOULD BRING OUT ALL SORTS OF DEMONTAT PROBLEMS, AS TO WHY THEY WOULD DISQUALIFY HIM....;)

Flynn

--------------

I KNOW WHO!!!!!

Joe DiGenova

He's a "skunk" why?
Simply because he accepted the IG'S fingings?

Just a few short weeks ago, the tards were all shooting their spunk on each other's faces in excitement over what Horowitz would reveal.

Now the bastard is a DEEP STAIT agent sent by Obama to undermine Trump! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

And now Wray has enrolled in the D33P STAIT. :lol:

These people are becoming more and more mentally ill.

The FBI has become a rogue criminal organization.

It needs to be scrapped and remade into an agency like the FBI was, but with rules and protocols agents have to follow.

--------------

I KNOW WHO!!!!!

Joe DiGenova

He's a "skunk" why?
Simply because he accepted the IG'S fingings?
NOW he is going to install 40 corrective measures?....How many months has he been there and nothing ...BUT HE DID MANAGE ....

Deep State FBI Director Wray Is Scrambling To Keep Damning Evidence Of Spygate Hidden ...
Aug 21, 2019 · They want over 2 years to “process” the documents. ... “Wray FBI wants to stall until well after next presidential election before completing ...

upload_2019-12-10_12-35-21.pngWall Street Journal
Christopher Wray's FBI Stonewall
upload_2019-12-10_12-35-21.jpeg

Dec 10, 2017 · Federal Bureau of Investigation Director Christopher Wray ... to meet Congress's document requests including the FISA application.

upload_2019-12-10_12-35-21.pngThe Hill
Chris Wray's FBI continues to cover for Team Comey's Russia shenanigans

Jul 30, 2019 · The FBI is going to court to fight the public release of a small number of documents the State Department sent to agents from ...
Missing: stalls ‎| ‎Must include: ‎stalls

upload_2019-12-10_12-35-21.pngNew York Post
FBI head proves Washington has a vendetta against Trump

Jun 17, 2018 · As FBI Director Christopher Wray started giving his response to ... FBI stonewalling of documents and public trust is plummeting. ... Andrew Cuomo is stalling, a Siena College poll finds.

YOU TRULY ARE BRAIN DEAD DNC ZOMBIE!

--------------

I KNOW WHO!!!!!

Joe DiGenova

Giuliani.

The FBI has become a rogue criminal organization.

It needs to be scrapped and remade into an agency like the FBI was, but with rules and protocols agents have to follow.

Yes, check out their site and get back to me.
Results: 41405 Items

What in the heck do you think they are doing.

Last edited:
Trump firing another FBI Director? Can we agree that the next one he hires is his guy and he’s not a member of the deep swamp state or whatever cabal you guys are swearing is out to get your blob?

Forum List

Back