Watch How the Democrats Have Totally Flip Flopped On Impeachment

Watch How the Democrats Have Totally Flip Flopped On Impeachment....Damn, just how DISHONEST AND PATHETIC can these scumbags be ( and their sycophants that post on USMB! )...Clinton was a PROVED LIAR AND PERJURED HIMSELF IN A COURT OF LAW....and SPECIFICALLY WHAT HIGH CRIME DID TRUMP DO???

Is that Blubber the blue whale, or Da Nads?...ROTFLMFAO

You must not know who Lindsey Graham is. Or Trey Gowdy. Or Bill Barr.

Only the weak-minded caved in to Trump.

They have thrown out every principle they ever claimed to have right out the window.

Morality, fiscal responsibility, small government, fealty to America, resistance to the KGB thug running Russia, the list goes on and on for all the issues which these spineless fakes abdicated.

Even the fact that Trump is such an obvious huckster, and they know it, hasn't stopped them from publicly fellating the con artist.

Trump has alway been a far left liberal. There is a mountain of video interviews where he avows his far left views. And many of his policies demonstrate his still a far left liberal deep down inside. He can't hide it.

And yet the tards overlooked all that, and called anyone who didn't support the huckster a RINO!

There is a serious sickness in the party. The Republican party is dead. Dead, dead, dead.

Fill up your gas tank at very affordable price, go to the theater or recreation center, work in your job with benefits, low taxes to pay, and enjoy your coffee.

I still don't know what the heck are you complaining about.

New York limousine liberal Donald Trump one day figured out the best way to destroy the Republican party was from the inside. He saw the sickness which took over the party 20 years ago, and saw his chance.

Fuck him.

trump-democrat.jpg

WOW! What a find!
Oh yeah, he totally supported Hillary in 2008.
Donald Trump Said Hillary Clinton Would ‘Make a Good President’ in 2008
He's a phucking phony all right.

Only the weak-minded caved in to Trump.

They have thrown out every principle they ever claimed to have right out the window.

Morality, fiscal responsibility, small government, fealty to America, resistance to the KGB thug running Russia, the list goes on and on for all the issues which these spineless fakes abdicated.

Even the fact that Trump is such an obvious huckster, and they know it, hasn't stopped them from publicly fellating the con artist.

Trump has alway been a far left liberal. There is a mountain of video interviews where he avows his far left views. And many of his policies demonstrate his still a far left liberal deep down inside. He can't hide it.

And yet the tards overlooked all that, and called anyone who didn't support the huckster a RINO!

There is a serious sickness in the party. The Republican party is dead. Dead, dead, dead.

Fill up your gas tank at very affordable price, go to the theater or recreation center, work in your job with benefits, low taxes to pay, and enjoy your coffee.

I still don't know what the heck are you complaining about.

Have another 5 liter IV drip of Trump Kool Aid on me.

Gotta laugh at GOP outrage over impeaching Trump when they impeached Clinton over a blow job
He lied under oath. You seem to keep forget that.
He lied under oath over a blowjob.

BLITZER: Nancy Pelosi, the Speaker?

TRUMP: When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

BLITZER: To impeach him?

TRUMP: For the war! For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies! I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. They tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction.

Gotta laugh at GOP outrage over impeaching Trump when they impeached Clinton over a blow job

Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives on December 19, 1998 on grounds of perjury to a grand jury (by a 228–206 vote) and obstruction of justice (by a 221–212 vote) Not for a blowjob....
He lied about a blowjob.

That's why he was impeached.

If lying about a blowjob is a high crime, then trying to extort a foreign power for personal political gain is a many orders of magnitude greater high crime.
Clinton lied under oath, doesn't realy matter the subject you are lying about.

So is Trump right? Was Clinton's impeachment totally unimportant nonsense?

The man said it himself. Yet he wanted Bush and Obama forcibly removed from office.

Like I keep saying. If lying about a blowjob is a high crime, then trying to extort a foreign power for personal political gain is a many orders of magnitude greater high crime.

Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives on December 19, 1998 on grounds of perjury to a grand jury (by a 228–206 vote) and obstruction of justice (by a 221–212 vote) Not for a blowjob....
He lied about a blowjob.

If lying about a blowjob is a high crime, then trying to extort a foreign power for personal political gain is a many orders of magnitude greater high crime.

Yes, a blowjob from an intern as the most powerful man in the world. Sounds like an abuse of power, no?
She seduced Clinton, not the other way around.

Now that is fucking funny.

You're out of your mind if you think his position had nothing to do with what went on. Smoke another bowl.

He lied about a blowjob.

He lied under oath you retard. That’s called perjury. Get back to us when you get out of grade school.

The Republicans spent four years trying to find a reason to impeach Clinton. They were all over the map. Whitewater, TravelGate, TrooperGate, Vince Foster.

They kept going and going and going until they finally landed on a blue dress.

If you want to see a flip flop, you should see Lickspittle Graham's justifications for impeaching over a blowjob.
downloadfile-1.jpg

He lied about a blowjob.

He lied under oath you retard. That’s called perjury. Get back to us when you get out of grade school.
Clinton was impeached over totally unimportant nonsense.

Trump said so. Who are you to disagree with Trump?

Yet Trump wanted Bush and Obama forcibly removed from office.

So fuck him.

He lied about a blowjob.

Yes, a blowjob from an intern as the most powerful man in the world. Sounds like an abuse of power, no?

You're out of your mind if you think his position had nothing to do with what went on. Smoke another bowl.
Yes, power is the ultimate aphrodisiac. I know that firsthand.

Yet Monica was no innocent. She knew exactly what she was doing.

There was no abuse. It was a mutually consensual one-way sexual relationship.

He lied about a blowjob.

Yet the intern said it was consensual

The women who accuse Trump say it was not

You don't understand what went on in that office either. His position of power should have preempted anything from going on. He should have stopped it. It doesn't matter if she was ok with it or not. Anyone under him would have been fired for the same thing. Lead from the front. You have no morals or integrity it seems.

He lied under oath. You seem to keep forget that.
He lied under oath over a blowjob.

BLITZER: Nancy Pelosi, the Speaker?

TRUMP: When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

BLITZER: To impeach him?

TRUMP: For the war! For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies! I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. They tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction.
If Trump lied under oath about a blow job, you would fall over yourself to get to the keyboard. To call for his impeachment, even if it didn't happen to Clinton. The impeachment today is all hearsay, now Biden bragged about doing it and you say he did nothing. Lol

He lied about a blowjob.

Clinton was impeached over totally unimportant nonsense.

Trump said so. Who are you to disagree with Trump?

Yet Trump wanted Bush and Obama forcibly removed from office.

So fuck him.

No fuck YOU and your ignorance of facts and history. You? You’re less than nothing and a fat boy living in mommy’s basement with delusions of grandeur. Bottom line, Clinton lied under oath and got caught. Period. He should have taken that advice to not testify.

He lied about a blowjob.

Yet the intern said it was consensual

The women who accuse Trump say it was not

You don't understand what went on in that office either. His position of power should have preempted anything from going on. He should have stopped it. It doesn't matter if she was ok with it or not. Anyone under him would have been fired for the same thing. Lead from the front. You have no morals or integrity it seems.
I do not disagree that Clinton should have stopped it. Of course he should have. Regardless of his position, he was married.

But thanks to Trump, the Pseudo-Right has chopped off its moral legs at the hip. They have nothing to stand on.

What a shame.

He lied about a blowjob.

It was all Monica's fault.

He lied about a blowjob.

It was all Monica's fault.

Yes. Those morally upright lefties. Blaming the victim.

Forum List

Back