Watch How the Democrats Have Totally Flip Flopped On Impeachment

"[L]ook at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. They tried to impeach him, which was nonsense." - Donald J. Trump

But....but.....CLINTON!!!! Bottom line, he shouldn’t have lied under oath. Though that continues to escape you. Not a surprise.
Uh...those aren't my words, retard.

You are disagreeing with Trump's opinion that the impeachment of Bill Clinton was over totally unimportant nonsense.

Huh!

Poor Uneducated ignorant retard. YOU keep bringing up Clinton moron. You may want to stop digging RETARD. Your utter ignorance is astounding but not surprising.

"[L]ook at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. They tried to impeach him, which was nonsense." - Donald J. Trump

But....but.....CLINTON!!!! Bottom line, he shouldn’t have lied under oath. Though that continues to escape you. Not a surprise.
Uh...those aren't my words, retard.

You are disagreeing with Trump's opinion that the impeachment of Bill Clinton was over totally unimportant nonsense.

Huh!

Poor Uneducated ignorant retard. YOU keep bringing up Clinton moron. You may want to stop digging RETARD. Your utter ignorance is astounding but not surprising.
Oh, I see you DO need me to slow down for you.

Okay, retard. Go look at the OP. Notice how it is about the Clinton impeachment.

Go ahead. Take a look.

I'll wait for you to catch up.

So you disagree with Trump's opinion that the impeachment of Bill Clinton was over totally important nonsense?

Isn’t it cute how the retard keeps desperately deflecting to Clinton? Desperate to avoid the utter stupidity of himself and his party. The same retard who cries and screams every time anybody mentions the names Clinton or Obama, now won’t stop bringing up Clinton. The irony meter just pegged.....
Uh...retard?

This is a topic about flip flopping between the Clinton impeachment and the Trump impeachment.

Try to catch up. Do you need me to slow down for you?

Now do you have any harsh words for Trump saying Clinton's impeachment was over totally important nonsense?

I bet you don't. I bet you are totally flustered by now.

Hey moron, I’m laughing at your utter stupidity. You continue to lie and spin and deflect to Clinton. Now do you have any REAL evidence of these fantasies you imagine about Trump? No you don’t. Embarrassing you is too easy.

Poor retard. He got his balls caught in a wringer and can only repeat his same stupid whining about the Clinton impeachment which is in the OPENING POST! :lol:

So you disagree with Trump's opinion that the impeachment of Bill Clinton was over totally important nonsense?

Isn’t it cute how the retard keeps desperately deflecting to Clinton? Desperate to avoid the utter stupidity of himself and his party. The same retard who cries and screams every time anybody mentions the names Clinton or Obama, now won’t stop bringing up Clinton. The irony meter just pegged.....
Uh...retard?

This is a topic about flip flopping between the Clinton impeachment and the Trump impeachment.

Now do you have any harsh words for Trump saying Clinton's impeachment was over totally important nonsense?

Hey moron, I’m laughing at your utter stupidity. You continue to lie and spin and deflect to Clinton. Now do you have any REAL evidence of these fantasies you imagine about Trump? No you don’t. Embarrassing you is too easy.
I love it when a tard gets their balls caught in a wringer and refuses to admit they fucked up. I just get to keep kicking them in the balls over and over.

You know what the title of the video in the OP is?

Democrats On Impeachment - Then And Now

Do you have any idea how incredibly stupid you look getting pissed at me for talking about THEN AND NOW!?!? :lol:

Poor retard. He got his balls caught in a wringer and can only repeat his same stupid whining about the Clinton impeachment which is in the OPENING POST! :lol:

Listen up you racist retard, YOUR side changed the rules. YOUR side is going to suffer epic payback next year. It’s about changing the rules and YOUR side’s stupidity. Not your desperate need to show how retarded you are. Then again, you’ve had your ass handed to you in multiple threads lately, so.......

Back when Trump was defending his buddy Bill, Trump was a registered Democrat.

So...Democrats On Impeachment - Then And Now

Uh...retard?

I love it when a tard gets their balls caught in a wringer and refuses to admit they fucked up. I just get to keep kicking them in the balls over and over.

Do you have any idea how incredibly stupid you look getting pissed at me for talking about THEN AND NOW!?!? :lol:

You can’t kick anybody in the balls. I’ve punched you in the mouth multiple times retard. Your utter stupidity is amazing. Stick to grade school playgrounds. That’s about your speed.

Listen up you racist retard, YOUR side changed the rules. YOUR side is going to suffer epic payback next year. It’s about changing the rules and YOUR side’s stupidity. Not your desperate need to show how retarded you are. Then again, you’ve had your ass handed to you in multiple threads lately, so.......
Meltdown! :lol:

Poor bastard.

OP: Democrats then and now.

G5000: Here's what Trump said about then.

RETARD: Stop talking about Clinton!

Wow.

Just...wow.

Priceless.

OP: Democrats then and now.

G5000: Here's what Trump said about then.

RETARD: Stop talking about Clinton!

Wow.

Just...wow.

Priceless.

Poor regardless. Getting his exact response to anything said about Clinton thrown back at him, then melting down. Priceless. So easy to trigger this buffoon....

Uh...retard?

You can’t kick anybody in the balls. I’ve punched you in the mouth multiple times retard. Your utter stupidity is amazing. Stick to grade school playgrounds. That’s about your speed.
This is what happens when a tard suffers from cognitive dissonance, boys and girls.

I quoted Trump's opinion about Clinton's impeachment being over totally unimportant nonsense.

The tard then attacked me, saying, "he shouldn’t have lied under oath. Though that continues to escape you."

I then pointed out that what had escaped the tard is that it was Trump who had said it.

And that's when the fun started. :lol:

Cognitive dissonance meltdown. The ego exploded.

Democrats then and now.

Democrat Donald Trump said Clinton's impeachment was over totally unimportant nonsense.

Man, we can see just how much Trumptards hate to hear that! :lol:

WOW! Best reaction EVAH!

Gotta laugh at GOP outrage over impeaching Trump when they impeached Clinton over a blow job
/—-/ Your post is stupid. The specific charges against Clinton were lying under oath and obstruction of justice. The charges stemmed from a sexual harassment lawsuit filed against Clinton by Paula Jones and from Clinton's testimony denying that he had engaged in a sexual relationship with White House intern Monica Lewinsky.

Gotta laugh at GOP outrage over impeaching Trump when they impeached Clinton over a blow job

Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives on December 19, 1998 on grounds of perjury to a grand jury (by a 228–206 vote) and obstruction of justice (by a 221–212 vote) Not for a blowjob....
He lied about a blowjob.

That's why he was impeached.

If lying about a blowjob is a high crime, then trying to extort a foreign power for personal political gain is a many orders of magnitude greater high crime.
/——-/ Lying under oath about what you ate for breakfast is a felony.

Uh...retard?

This is what happens when a tard suffers from cognitive dissonance, boys and girls.

I quoted Trump's opinion about Clinton's impeachment being over totally unimportant nonsense.

The tard then attacked me, saying, "he shouldn’t have lied under oath. Though that continues to escape you."

I then pointed out that what had escaped the tard is that it was Trump who had said it.

My ego is fine. Yours got popped. Again. Trump never said Clinton lied under oath, so you lie right there. You just got destroyed. Again. You continue to argue from ignorance as always. Clinton’s lying under oath had nothing to do with Trump’s quote. Another libtard who failed reading comprehension. Lying under oath and getting a blowjob from an intern(abuse of power) are separate incidents. Try to learn that retard.

Nope. He was impeached for lying and obstructing justice. Not a blow job.

You should do some research before posting your stupidity. LOL
He was impeached for lying about a blowjob and for trying to get his girlfriend to lie about giving him a blowjob.

You should do some research before posting your stupidity.

Let's force Trump under oath and ask him about HIS sex life.

The original post by Rightwinger was written as humor. Is it necessary to insult the poster, and pick the words apart? It's funny, ha ha

Last edited:

Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives on December 19, 1998 on grounds of perjury to a grand jury (by a 228–206 vote) and obstruction of justice (by a 221–212 vote) Not for a blowjob....
He lied about a blowjob.

That's why he was impeached.

If lying about a blowjob is a high crime, then trying to extort a foreign power for personal political gain is a many orders of magnitude greater high crime.

Glad that didn't happen.

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.” - Lindsey Graham, 1998

Are you now proclaiming an authority on impeachment? One that you respect?

Uh...retard?

You are an idiot and have no idea how stupid you look. You feign being a superior human but in truth are just another game player.

You know full well that the the thrust was/is what the Dems said then and what they are saying now. It is indeed total hypocrisy but hey, you are one too.

Forum List

Back