Watch How Republicans Give Themselves Credit for This

I live in a conservative state and these guys are not good for business. And I really wonder why conservatives make that claim, businesses have done better under democrats nationally. I've been to Nashville and I did enjoy my stay there.
Yep. NIce city, as cities go, but you know I am no fan of large cities. I'm still armed every time I go there, though.

I have to laugh at this because I live in a state you would consider blue because the governor is a Democrat, buut the state is red. This is how disingenuous the claims made by the right are on this matter.

Dude, it's in the link you posted.

Lower taxes and housing costs are among the top factors motivating movers.

"You used to have two coastal power zones where you could live your best life, never really touching down in the red states," Niall Ferguson, a Stanford historian, told Barron's. "We now have much more of a multipolar America rather than a bipolar America. That reflects taxes, quality of life, cost of living, the ability to build, and incredibly striking differentials in quality of governance."

The South has the highest job openings rate and the lowest unemployment rate of any region
, according to a Bank of America report published on December 7. What's more, in recent months, the region has seen the largest uptick in credit card spending. The economic growth of cities like Houston, Dallas, Nashville, and Miami are among the reasons why.

Watch how Republicans give themselves to credit for this.

The cities-Miami, Nashville, Dallas Houston.

Sorry, New York and San Francisco: These 4 red-state cities could be the future of America
  • Houston, Dallas, Miami, and Nashville are poised to become economic powerhouses in the US.
  • Americans and businesses are flocking to these places, often leaving coastal cities behind.
  • The future of the energy, healthcare, and finance industries could be in these cities.

Until recently 3 of these 4 cities were ran by democrats. The current Dallas mayor recently switched parties. So here we see another republican lie debunked.

Poor wittle race baiter, it's business friendly policies and tax structures that attract businesses and zero personal income tax and a lower cost of living that attracts individuals and families. The States dictate most of that, the cities have little to do with it.

Yep. NIce city, as cities go, but you know I am no fan of large cities. I'm still armed every time I go there, though.
I have no fear of cities, but I would pack if I was traveling alone in rural Tennessee.

Sorry, New York and San Francisco: These 4 red-state cities could be the future of America
  • Houston, Dallas, Miami, and Nashville are poised to become economic powerhouses in the US.
  • Americans and businesses are flocking to these places, often leaving coastal cities behind.
  • The future of the energy, healthcare, and finance industries could be in these cities.

Until recently 3 of these 4 cities were ran by democrats. The current Dallas mayor recently switched parties. So here we see another republican lie debunked.
You okay bubba?

I have to laugh at this because I live in a state you would consider blue because the governor is a Democrat, buut the state is red. This is how disingenuous the claims made by the right are on this matter.
Same here, Chicago is the bluest city in the country! No crime here, right?

Yep very true Republicans lie all the time and Democrats have to always debunk their lies.

Forum List

Back