Conservatives have always been "Woke".

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
If "Woke" means aware then conservatives embody that quality, we are just aware of different things than liberals. Leftist liberals are aware of the injustices and inequities in society. Conservatives are aware of the opportunities we have in America. We don't look for, or manufacture, things to be offended by.

If "Woke" means aware then conservatives embody that quality, we are just aware of different things than liberals. Leftist liberals are aware of the injustices and inequities in society. Conservatives are aware of the opportunities we have in America. We don't look for, or manufacture, things to be offended by.

we seem to have reached the "genesis chapter 11" stage in american politics.

6 The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”
`
yesterday i was castigated for not wanting to "make america great again." but that was wrong, we merely have differing ideas about what makes america great.

6 The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”
`
yesterday i was castigated for not wanting to "make america great again." but that was wrong, we merely have differing ideas about what makes america great.
True. To make America great, start with oneself. :)

Last edited:

`
Someone once said that "America is great because America is good." This is still true. However, there are so many here aren't good that it kind of spoils that notion.

Someone once said that "America is great because America is good." This is still true. However, there are so many here aren't good that it kind of spoils that notion.
well, i like good people and wish there were many more.

even something that should be simple , like "what is good?" has more than 2 answers, and

"sometimes all those answers turn out to be the same" ramp

m9wr2yd22ghb1.png

`

What makes America great is everything we used to have. American morals, values, pride and standards.

There is a reason why America is a very young country and we rose to the top of the food chain very very fast. We went from nothing to a world super power because of our pride, values, morals and standards. Other countries both feared and respected us.

It also helped Americans also in general spoke the same language, had the same culture, the same religion, the same societal norms and so on. It made us all be able to band together because we all were similar to each other. Those commonalities united us. It's why even a common worker had a home, a car, took a vacation every year, always had plenty of food.

Even politicians still had a common goal of what's best for America as a whole. Even misguided, both parties were still about america first.

Woke doesnt mean "aware" though. It means "annoying shit-dick loser fuckwad".

What makes America great is everything we used to have. American morals, values, pride and standards.

There is a reason why America is a very young country and we rose to the top of the food chain very very fast. We went from nothing to a world super power because of our pride, values, morals and standards. Other countries both feared and respected us.

It also helped Americans also in general spoke the same language, had the same culture, the same religion, the same societal norms and so on. It made us all be able to band together because we all were similar to each other. Those commonalities united us. It's why even a common worker had a home, a car, took a vacation every year, always had plenty of food.

Even politicians still had a common goal of what's best for America as a whole. Even misguided, both parties were still about america first.
The ultimate gaslighting: "Diversity is our strength."

no one should have a problem with

"pride, values, morals and standards."

i certainly don't. perhaps a better starting point than that generic "good" that i was blathering about w/ Woodznutz

do you think maybe by the end of this, if the emergency becomes great enough, we can find enough "commonality" to get through?

no one should have a problem with

i certainly don't. perhaps a better starting point than that generic "good" that i was blathering about w/ Woodznutz

do you think maybe by the end of this, if the emergency becomes great enough, we can find enough "commonality" to get through?
We're like the 'boiled frog' I'm afraid. By the time the emergency is critical, it's all over. All the warning signs have fallen on deaf ears and blind eyes. We are so weak morally and intellectually from within that a threat from without will find us helpless. :(

Forum List

Back