Watch "A Message To Humanity!" on YouTube

hollyjeanp7

Rookie
May 14, 2016

A video that should be played every night at 10pm on every station.... Maybe we need a constant reminder of what we could and should strive to be as humans.
Everyone can dream....

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

How many times has humanity heard this speech? Every week in church, mosque, synagogue, temple.... Does anyone hear it? I was watching Bill Maher's 'Religulous' the other day and given the multiplicity of beliefs how does one arrive at communion as assumed in the video? "The devil is an optimist if he thinks he can make people worse than they are." Karl Kraus

Do this, explain the 'hatred' shown on this site and many others for Hillary. And 'hatred' not simply disagreement on issues.

Or check this out. Philip Zimbardo: The psychology of evil | TED Talk | TED.com

Read this book sometime, it covers issues that touch the soul of all humans and it is about family too.
Trauma and Recovery: The Aftermath of Violence--From Domestic Abuse to Political Terror' by Judith L. Herman

"The remarkable thing is that we really love our neighbors as ourselves: we do unto others as we do unto ourselves. We hate others when we hate ourselves. We are tolerant of others when we tolerate ourselves. We forgive others when we forgive ourselves." Eric Hoffer

"If God listened to the prayers of men, all men would quickly have perished: for they are forever praying for evil against one another." Epicurus

"Most of us believe in trying to make other people happy only if they can be happy in ways which we approve." Robert Staughton Lynd

"We first kill people with our minds, before we kill them with weapons. Whatever the conflict, the enemy is always the destroyer. We're on God's side; they're barbaric. We're good, they're evil. War gives us a feeling of moral clarity that we lack at other times." Sam Keen

'Becoming Evil: How Ordinary People Commit Genocide and Mass Killing' by James Waller
http://www.amazon.com/Becoming-Evil...ing/dp/0195189493/ref=pd_cp_b_2&tag=ff0d01-20

"Mass movements can rise and spread without belief in a God, but never without belief in a devil. Usually the strength of a mass movement is proportionate to the vividness and tangibility of its devil. Like an ideal deity, an ideal devil is omnipotent and omnipresent." Eric Hoffer

I noticed there was no answer to my question concerning Hillary?

"Will these insights be lost once again? ... But history teaches us that this knowledge could also disappear. Without the context of a political movement, it has never been possible to advance the study of psychological trauma. The fate of this field of knowledge depends upon the fate of the same political movement that has inspired and sustained it over the last century. In the late nineteenth century the goal of that movement was the establishment of secular democracy. In the early twentieth -century its goal was the abolition of war. In the late twentieth century its goal was the liberation of women. All of these goals remain. All are, in the end, inseparably connected." p32 'Trauma and Recovery' Judith Herman

Oh for Pete's sake...midcan...what a simpleton you are. You may read well, and quote well...but ne'er understand a word of what you read...or you twist what you read to fit your own narrative.
Christ.

Huh??? And what about Hillary???!! Wtf. People like you are the reason we will never live happily... You are a cancer that has now spread to my eyeballs. Go elsewhere with your bs....ugh

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back