Wasteful DC Spending: massages for rabbits, "stoner symphonies", Iron Man costumes & more

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
AMERICA, we have a weight problem!

Rand Paul released his Wastebook detailing government waste, and when i read it, i cried.

really, i did.

my boyfriend came over and thought my dog had died.

here are some examples:

$370,000 were spent to figure if moms love dogs as much as kids: DUH! everyone knows moms love dogs MORE than their kids.

$15,000 was spent to conduct a "stoner symphony": that was the price tag for the Colorado Symphony Orchestra to host a show called "Classically Cannabis: The High Note Series", a weed-themed series of musical performances. nothing against pot, but what were they smoking when they passed this one?

$380,000 was spent on Swedish massages for rabbits: we literally paid for a group of rabbits to receive rubdowns from a machine that simulates the strokes used during Swedish massages.

$80 million to build a real life Iron Man costume: no joke. The DOD decided it'd be a good idea to build a suit powered by futuristic energy sources that's able to withstand bullets. this is what you get when you give overgrown man-children the latest technology and a blank-check. they even got Hollywood costume designers to do it (because that shit has to look cool, or there's no point, right?) After $80 million and no results, one industry professional said the suit will "need about a billion dollars" to be completed successfully. because the DOD doesn't mess around about going a little over budget.

$300,000 on synchronized swimming for sea monkeys: the government took it upon itself to figure out if sea monkeys were able to follow a beam of light in a group. turns out, it proved to be "more difficult than it sounds" FUCK! if only we could harness the power of sea monkeys, we could control...children's aqariums around the world.

government is growing faster than Kanye West's ego & Kim Kardashians badonkadonk, and this is what we spend our money on?

the most sad thing is...there's plenty more of shit like this, enough to fill several volumes of books.

Last edited:

Rand Paul released his Wastebook detailing government waste, and when i read it, i cried.

really, i did.

here are some examples:

$370,000 were spent to figure if moms love dogs as much as kids: DUH! everyone knows moms love dogs MORE than their kids.

$15,000 was spent to conduct a "stoner symphony": that was the price tag for the Colorado Symphony Orchestra to host a show called "Classically Cannabis: The High Note Series", a weed-themed series of musical performances. nothing against pot, but what were they smoking when they passed this one?

$380,000 was spent on Swedish massages for rabbits: we literally paid for a group of rabbits to receive rubdowns from a machine that simulates the strokes used during Swedish massages.

$80 million to build a real life Iron Man costume: no joke. The DOD decided it'd be a good idea to build a suit powered by futuristic energy sources that's able to withstand bullets. this is what you get when you give overgrown man-children the latest technology and a blank-check. they even got Hollywood costume designers to do it (because that shit has to look cool, or there's no point, right?) After $80 million and no results, one industry professional said the suit will "need about a billion dollars" to be completed successfully. because the DOD doesn't mess around about going a little over budget.

$300,000 on synchronized swimming for sea monkeys: the government took it upon itself to figure out if sea monkeys were able to follow a beam of light in a group. turns out, it proved to be "more difficult than it sounds" FUCK! if only we could harness the power of sea monkeys, we could control...children's aqariums around the world.

government is growing faster than Kanye West's ego & Kim Kardashians badonkadonk, and this is what we spend our money on?

the most sad thing is...there's plenty more of shit like this, enough to fill several volumes of books.
And then the left all squeal in unison that the kids are going hungry and that the Republicans want everyone to die!

• Banned
Obama spent money like a 70 year old billionaire at an overpriced strip club in his first term, and like a crackhead on payday in his 2nd term.

• Banned

really, i did.

here are some examples:

1 billion dollars is a lot of money. consider this fact: 1 billion minutes ago, Jesus was alive.

We still need some truth about Ferguson.

Why did over 200 Democrat Party activists "employed" as "government workers" descend on Ferguson over a lie, that Michael Brown was shot in the back (he wasn't, the bullet holes were all in the front)?

Did the Obama Administration arrange the "hate hoax" in Ferguson?

• Banned

really, i did.

here are some examples:

what really freaks me out is that most people don't give a flying fuck about this catastrophic mess

• Banned
EVEN THE IRS HAS WASTEFUL SPENDING!!!!

yup, the very same agency that bends us over and shoves its hand deep into our pocketbooks every year is turning around and spending our cash on dumb shit.

the IRS spent $4million on office furniture (OMG, spinny chairs), $8,000 on a "fitness equipment stair climber" and millions more on trinkets like stuffed animals and rubber Thomas The Tank Engine wristbands.

they also spent $60,000 to produce two videos of its employees parodying Star Trek and Gilligan's Island. another video that cost $2,0000 shows IRS employees dancing.

i laughed my ass off at these videos until i realised it was my tax dollars going to fund Washington's Funniest Home Videos...

all that money and the quality of the video is that of an old Hulk Hogan 70s wrestling match

• Banned
In Alaska, food stamps will get you bows, arrows, and even harpoons - but not warm sandwiches

your tax dollars at work

• Banned
Tucker Carlson says the government is spending money to fund a musical about an illegal immigrant who falls in love with an ICE agent.

that should be a sitcom, not a musical, anyway.

Forum List

Back