Wasserman-Schults Implies the Tea Party to Blame for Gifford Shooting

Does anyone disagree that their has been a decrease in the level of civility in our political environment?

Politics was alot nastier in the early days... read up on our forefathers and the things they said and did to eachother.

Wait.... I know I know.... cant read my posts right?
:tongue:

One of my favorite moments in history has to do with this "tiff" that Andrew Jackson took part in with a newspaper man called Dickinson. Interesting way of taking care of a scumbag journalist.

:D

And people think politics are rough and tumble these days. :badgrin:

The NRA is to blame.

Guns with that large a magazine should be illegal.

And there should local background checks for gun purchases.

Local background checks have been found to reduce gun deaths by 22%.

The NRA is to blame. Liar, neg on the way for that one.

Guns with that large a magazine should be illegal. tryanny, sweet sweet tyranny.

And there should local background checks for gun purchases. And look!! Demands for more tyranny.

Local background checks have been found to reduce gun deaths by 22% link

Does anyone disagree that their has been a decrease in the level of civility in our political environment?

Politics was alot nastier in the early days... read up on our forefathers and the things they said and did to eachother.

Wait.... I know I know.... cant read my posts right? :tongue:

One of my favorite moments in history has to do with this "tiff" that Andrew Jackson took part in with a newspaper man called Dickinson. Interesting way of taking care of a scumbag journalist.

:D

And people think politics are rough and tumble these days. :badgrin:
Again? Honor was big in the day...not so much any longer.

We-came-unarmed-this-time.jpg

Tea Party, Palin, Angle and Loughner's Second Amendment Remedy - National Democrat | Examiner.com

VIDEO: The Extreme, Violent Rhetoric Of GOP Lawmakers | ThinkProgress

Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, caught in Sarah Palin's crosshairs, shot in Arizona - National Democrat | Examiner.com

The Infidel just negged me for the above post. Gee, that didn't take long...

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received -838 reputation points from WillowTree.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
negged for whining.

Regards,
WillowTree

Note: This is an automated message.

WillowTree just negged me for the above post. It didn't take the dee-ranged catwoman long to neg me again...

it's a damn shame we can neg you some more.

Go down to the local gym, and ask them where the gear is that you need to work on your manthefuckup muscle is.

The Infidel said:
Hi, you have received -351 reputation points from The Infidel.

Comment:
troll

Regards,
The Infidel

Two Thumbs said:
Hi, you have received -429 reputation points from Two Thumbs.

Comment:
well when you\'re full of shit, since no violence has come from the TP, only the PP, that\'s what you get. crybaby

Regards,
Two Thumbs

Two Thumbs just negged me for the above post. Another free speech hater - except when it's their free speech...

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is such a whackjob. So a group of people who don't like taxes and big government are to blame for the madman who shot Gifford.
Seriously, I can't stand that woman. She's as stupid as Michele Bachmann (well, almost).

Wasserman Schultz is a dear friend of Gabby. After watching what she has been through and hearing the same old shit from the teaparty, I can understand her frustration. I can see how she would come to the conclusion that the gun toting teaparty was at least partially to blame for that senseless shooting.

LEFT WING POT HEAD

A classmate of the man accused of shooting Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords this morning describes him as "left wing" and a "pot head" in a series of posts on Twitter this afternoon.

Caitie Parker did not immediately respond to our request for an interview, but her "tweets" in the hours after the shooting paint a picture of Jared Loughner as a substance-abusing loner who had met Giffords before the shooting. She says, Loughner described the congresswoman as "stupid and unintelligent."

We've confirmed that Parker and Loughner went to school together at Mountain View High School in Tucson and that both attended Pima Community College, so her claims of knowing Loughner seem to be legit.

Jared Loughner, Alleged Shooter in Gabrielle Giffords Attack, Described by Classmate as "Left-Wing Pothead" - Phoenix News - Valley Fever

LEFT WING POT HEAD

A classmate of the man accused of shooting Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords this morning describes him as "left wing" and a "pot head" in a series of posts on Twitter this afternoon.

Caitie Parker did not immediately respond to our request for an interview, but her "tweets" in the hours after the shooting paint a picture of Jared Loughner as a substance-abusing loner who had met Giffords before the shooting. She says, Loughner described the congresswoman as "stupid and unintelligent."

We've confirmed that Parker and Loughner went to school together at Mountain View High School in Tucson and that both attended Pima Community College, so her claims of knowing Loughner seem to be legit.

Jared Loughner, Alleged Shooter in Gabrielle Giffords Attack, Described by Classmate as "Left-Wing Pothead" - Phoenix News - Valley Fever

True. Now Republicans are almost as uncivil as Democrats.

It's about time they learned how to play to win.

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is such a whackjob. So a group of people who don't like taxes and big government are to blame for the madman who shot Gifford.
Seriously, I can't stand that woman. She's as stupid as Michele Bachmann (well, almost).

Wasserman Schultz is a dear friend of Gabby. After watching what she has been through and hearing the same old shit from the teaparty, I can understand her frustration. I can see how she would come to the conclusion that the gun toting teaparty was at least partially to blame for that senseless shooting.
So why did she and a good portion of the left try to pawn this action off toward the TEA Party who had ZERO to do with it?

Why the lie?

The Infidel said:

Comment:
troll

Regards,
The Infidel

Conservative said:
Hi, you have received -179 reputation points from Conservative.

Comment:
whiney little bitch

Regards,
Conservative

Conservative just negged me for the above post. Another free speech hater - except when it's their free speech...

No IDIOT. NRA isn't to blame for a thing. The people using the guns are.

Gun laws are against the Second...you DO realize this don't you?

You do realize the 2nd isn't a suicide pact, don't you? :cuckoo:
Do YOu realize that YOU have no idea of the Founding? Life Liberty, Persuit...and the intent of the Second? Go back to school, moron.

have another drink, lush

So why did she and a good portion of the left try to pawn this action off toward the TEA Party who had ZERO to do with it?

Why the lie?

Pawn it off? They were encouraging their membership to carry guns everywhere, to arm themselves. Too bad the wrong person decided to take them up on their rhetoric.

The Infidel said:

Comment:
troll

Regards,
The Infidel

negged again for being a crybaby

tough crowd

Forum List

Back