Wasserman-Schults Implies the Tea Party to Blame for Gifford Shooting

No IDIOT. NRA isn't to blame for a thing. The people using the guns are.

Gun laws are against the Second...you DO realize this don't you?

You do realize the 2nd isn't a suicide pact, don't you? :cuckoo:
Do YOu realize that YOU have no idea of the Founding? Life Liberty, Persuit...and the intent of the Second? Go back to school, moron.

What's Persuit, Tommy?

Not sure. Is it like a Mohair Suit?

Sorta reminds of this song!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn7vWeTxUhw]Manhattan Transfer Boy From New York City - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG5NkFUwNHY&feature=fvst]The Terminator Gun Shop Scene - YouTube[/ame]

I like when he asks for the Phase Plasma Rifle in 40 watt range at :28 :D

2011-12-20174133.jpg

You do realize the 2nd isn't a suicide pact, don't you? :cuckoo:
Do YOu realize that YOU have no idea of the Founding? Life Liberty, Persuit...and the intent of the Second? Go back to school, moron.

What's Persuit, Tommy?

Not sure. Is it like a Mohair Suit?

Sorta reminds of this song!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn7vWeTxUhw"]Manhattan Transfer Boy From New York City - YouTube[/ame]
Persuit...the ACT of persuing...give chase, follow...:eusa_whistle:

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is such a whackjob. So a group of people who don't like taxes and big government are to blame for the madman who shot Gifford.
Seriously, I can't stand that woman. She's as stupid as Michele Bachmann (well, almost).
Wasserkopf-Shultz is an airhead. Blow in her ear and she gets a refill of wit...Yeah, she's that stupid...

Does anyone disagree that their has been a decrease in the level of civility in our political environment?

Nope

When big 0 took over it went up b/c libs called everyone that didn't vote for him a racist.

The that twat Pelosi took the mic and spiked the ball with a big fuck you to everyone that wasn't a dem.

That pissed people off so much it gave rise to a grassroots movement called the Tea Party, which that fugly twat called astroturph.

So yeah, big 0 and the dems have the cause of all of this. Shame on them for getting all those innocent people killed.

Sallow, I generally like what you post, but in this case why don't you just mind your own fucking business. You didn't buy my computer or pay for my IP service...

Sallow, I generally like what you post, but in this case why don't you just mind your own fucking business. You didn't buy my computer or pay for my IP service...

You're on the wrong boards.

This isn't the private little fight board.

This is the "free for all" board.

:D

she's a leeetle bit teccchy isn't she? :D

The Infidel said:
Hi, you have received -351 reputation points from The Infidel.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
troll

Regards,
The Infidel

Note: This is an automated message.

The Infidel just negged me for the above post. Gee, that didn't take long...

negged again for being a crybaby

You're on the wrong boards.

This isn't the private little fight board.

This is the "free for all" board.

she's a leeetle bit teccchy isn't she? :D

Yah.

Thicker skin comes to mind. :D

Yes sir

Todays politicians are pussies in comparison.
Bigtime. Too bad dueling is out of fashion and outlawed.

Me too.

There are so many people I would duel. :D

Lincoln got called out for a duel for some lies he put in a paper. [with sabers, no less]

It shook him up so badly, even though it was canceled, that he swore to never speak ill of any man ever again.

After his murder, they found reams of angry hate letters to different people that were never sent.

The Infidel said:

Comment:
troll

Regards,
The Infidel

And I just negged you for whining about being negged :p

Me too.

Lincoln got called out for a duel for some lies he put in a paper. [with sabers, no less]

It shook him up so badly, even though it was canceled, that he swore to never speak ill of any man ever again.

After his murder, they found reams of angry hate letters to different people that were never sent.

Sheesh. Just imagine what Booth would have done if he got his letter? He might have dug him up..and killed him again!

Me too.

Lincoln had good sense it would appear. I'd like to read some of that. Honor was big in those times.

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is such a whackjob. So a group of people who don't like taxes and big government are to blame for the madman who shot Gifford.
Seriously, I can't stand that woman. She's as stupid as Michele Bachmann (well, almost).

When and where did she supposedly say this??? Or is it just your interpretation of something she said???

The Infidel said:

Comment:
troll

Regards,
The Infidel

And I just negged you for whining about being negged :p

why did you get negged?

Forum List

Back