WashPost Media Reporter: Trump-Book Author Accused of Inventing Quotes

Trump is a multi billionaire, owns his own jet, helicopters, got elected POTUS and according to you he's playing with a loose deck :itsok: do you see how dumb your statement sounds in context?
Trump’s not even a billionaire you idiot.
That’s just one of the reasons why he refuses to release his tax returns, that and his obvious Russian connections.
Is there no claim about Trump so ridiculous that you don't believe it?

They just make shit up. When we call BS they can never back it up they just make up some new stupid shit claim about Trump. Some would call that trolling.
We have facts and we use them. You idiots lie like you breathe..

Use them for what, coasters? Funny how you never post the facts, just the wild unhinged claims. Do you two knuckleheads have any idea the colonoscopy presidential candidates are put through, if even 1/4th of your crazy shit was true the guy never would have made it out of the primaries.
“I never use facts” lol
I’m the one always educating you speds with links.
Damn you’re crazy..

Blues anyone older than 21 of sound mind and body can tell this ah in our white house is playing with a loose deck and maybe even some younger than 21 can tell His is bigger??? Really ?? Your president?

Trump is a multi billionaire, owns his own jet, helicopters, got elected POTUS and according to you he's playing with a loose deck :itsok: do you see how dumb your statement sounds in context?
That’s just one of the reasons why he refuses to release his tax returns, that and his obvious Russian connections.

You are :cuckoo: go take your meds.
Trump is a money launderer as is his son in law They're time is coming It will be a great day for America when the ah steps down in shame,,,,btw claims by comey about interactions with trump have been substantiated

Now Trump is a "money launderer" you are becoming more unhinged by the minute. :laugh:
Blues you still don't get it Trump is nothing but a wealthy pos He'll screw you he'll screw me ,,anyone to make him look better and wealthier

Blues anyone older than 21 of sound mind and body can tell this ah in our white house is playing with a loose deck and maybe even some younger than 21 can tell His is bigger??? Really ?? Your president?

Trump is a money launderer as is his son in law They're time is coming It will be a great day for America when the ah steps down in shame,,,,btw claims by comey about interactions with trump have been substantiated
Everyone that has personal knowledge of the investigations say a money laundering charge is highly likely. Can’t wait to watch the cult’s heads explode when more indictments come down.

Who is everyone? What knowledge specifically? Where is your evidence? Just admit it you know jack shit. :dig:

Everyone that has personal knowledge of the investigations say a money laundering charge is highly likely. Can’t wait to watch the cult’s heads explode when more indictments come down.
My friend Blues is blinded and I can't see why

They just make shit up. When we call BS they can never back it up they just make up some new stupid shit claim about Trump. Some would call that trolling.

Use them for what, coasters? Funny how you never post the facts, just the wild unhinged claims. Do you two knuckleheads have any idea the colonoscopy presidential candidates are put through, if even 1/4th of your crazy shit was true the guy never would have made it out of the primaries.
So you’re saying Trump gave his tax returns to the authorities when he was a candidate. You’re really really saying that?

Now Trump is a "money launderer" you are becoming more unhinged by the minute. :laugh:
Blues you still don't get it Trump is nothing but a wealthy pos He'll screw you he'll screw me ,,anyone to make him look better and wealthier

Okay Trump is a "wealthy pos" now back up your claim or admit you are a liberal drone drunk on the lib Kool-Aid and stuck on auto-stupid. :laugh:

I haven't noticed any facts coming from you so far.

Blue Balls isn’t even one of the brighter DEPLORABLES.... and the bar for them is real low..

Moron forgets the 9 links I sent him in a one hour period about Trump letting Big Coal pollute.
Ha!

Moron forgets the 9 links I sent him in a one hour period about Trump letting Big Coal pollute.
Ha!
How many of those coal workers have died recently ? Thanks Dump

Bripat didn’t know T was planning to build aTrump Tower in Moscow while he was telling his cult crowds that he never has done business with Russia....

Even after Don Jr said,” We get most of our money from Russia.”

Blue Balls isn’t even one of the brighter DEPLORABLES.... and the bar for them is real low..
Maybe not but he isn't a nasty pos like most of the others lol

Bripat didn’t know T was planning to build aTrump Tower in Moscow while he was telling his cult crowds that he never has done business with Russia....

Think we should recuse bripat??

Ha!

Fake news.

so where's the tower, asshole?

So you’re saying Trump releases his tax returns to the authorities when he was a candidate. You’re really really saying that?

You people are such liars :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: Trump is routinely audited by the IRS so what is your basis for suggesting there is any wrong doing in Trump's tax returns? This is the same shit Harry Reid pulled, he knowingly made false accusations about Romney's taxes. Here have some more of these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Can you back up your claim, I'll just be standing over here NOT holding my breath for you to back up that whopper. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

In the RE business lots of rich guys play with a loose deck BUT this jerk brought it to the WH That is a no no

We are still waiting for you to back up your whacky Trump triggered claims.
special counsel has substantiated claims by comey about interactions with trump

Your source? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Blue balls knows so little about his criminal president.
Mueller probably has T’s tax returns and definitely has his info from the Deutch Bank.

Here let me put you on ignore, the reason is obvious ^^^ buh-bye :itsok: There now its like you don't exist.

In about 10 years you will become a fiscal conservative and tell your friends why, why didn't I listen to Blues my life could have been so much better.

Forum List

Back