WashPost Media Reporter: Trump-Book Author Accused of Inventing Quotes

Is there no claim about Trump so ridiculous that you don't believe it?

They just make shit up. When we call BS they can never back it up they just make up some new stupid shit claim about Trump. Some would call that trolling.
We have facts and we use them. You idiots lie like you breathe..

Use them for what, coasters? Funny how you never post the facts, just the wild unhinged claims. Do you two knuckleheads have any idea the colonoscopy presidential candidates are put through, if even 1/4th of your crazy shit was true the guy never would have made it out of the primaries.
So you’re saying Trump releases his tax returns to the authorities when he was a candidate. You’re really really saying that?

You people are such liars :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: Trump is routinely audited by the IRS so what is your basis for suggesting there is any wrong doing in Trump's tax returns? This is the same shit Harry Reid pulled, he knowingly made false accusations about Romney's taxes. Here have some more of these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
What president has refused to show his taxes besides the ONE he cherry picked??? The sob is making millions off of his presidency and repubs don't seem to give a FK

They just make shit up. When we call BS they can never back it up they just make up some new stupid shit claim about Trump. Some would call that trolling.

Use them for what, coasters? Funny how you never post the facts, just the wild unhinged claims. Do you two knuckleheads have any idea the colonoscopy presidential candidates are put through, if even 1/4th of your crazy shit was true the guy never would have made it out of the primaries.
So you’re saying Trump releases his tax returns to the authorities when he was a candidate. You’re really really saying that?

You people are such liars :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: Trump is routinely audited by the IRS so what is your basis for suggesting there is any wrong doing in Trump's tax returns? This is the same shit Harry Reid pulled, he knowingly made false accusations about Romney's taxes. Here have some more of these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
What president has refused to show his taxes besides the ONE he cherry picked??? The sob is making millions off of his presidency and repubs don't seem to give a FK

I wouldn't show my taxes on purpose just to annoy liberals. We all know the only reason you people wanted them was to find something you could twist and spin and lie about. :eusa_hand:

Trump’s not even a billionaire you idiot.
That’s just one of the reasons why he refuses to release his tax returns, that and his obvious Russian connections.

You are :cuckoo: go take your meds.
Trump is a money launderer as is his son in law They're time is coming It will be a great day for America when the ah steps down in shame,,,,btw claims by comey about interactions with trump have been substantiated
Everyone that has personal knowledge of the investigations say a money laundering charge is highly likely. Can’t wait to watch the cult’s heads explode when more indictments come down.
My friend Blues is blinded and I can't see why

In about 10 years you will become a fiscal conservative and tell your friends why, why didn't I listen to Blues my life could have been so much better.
Blues I'm young at heart but old in age ,,in great shape health wise and financially and neither has anything to do with politics My politics just helps me sleep at night...knowing I have empathy for my fellow man

You are :cuckoo: go take your meds.
Trump is a money launderer as is his son in law They're time is coming It will be a great day for America when the ah steps down in shame,,,,btw claims by comey about interactions with trump have been substantiated
Everyone that has personal knowledge of the investigations say a money laundering charge is highly likely. Can’t wait to watch the cult’s heads explode when more indictments come down.

In about 10 years you will become a fiscal conservative and tell your friends why, why didn't I listen to Blues my life could have been so much better.
Blues I'm young at heart but old in age ,,in great shape health wise and financially and neither has anything to do with politics My politics just helps me sleep at night...knowing I have empathy for my fellow man

You are a Rush Limbaugh fan club conservative trying to escape the Democratic party plantation. You will get there, then you can join me in putting the jinx on liberals. :muahaha:

I wouldn't show my taxes on purpose just to annoy liberals. We all know the only reason you people wanted them was to find something you could twist and spin and lie about. :eusa_hand:
Maybe BUT we knew there was much there to hang him with Why do you think he wouldn't show them?? Just to piss us off??

Maybe BUT we knew there was much there to hang him with Why do you think he wouldn't show them?? Just to piss us off??

There was? The army of IRS audit agents missed it? Here let me laugh at you :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You are a Rush Limbaugh fan club conservative trying to escape the Democratic party plantation. You will get there, then you can join me in putting the jinx on liberals. :muahaha:
Now you went and did it That gd limpaw Never can watch him or I'd break my TV

He tells the truth about Dem's and liberals, can you handle the truth?

There was? The army of IRS audit agents missed it? Here let me laugh at you :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
There are things in the system that sneak under legality Trump and his lawyers and tax accountants know all the tricks BUT brought into the light of day he could be in trouble He hides those taxes like termites hide in the walls

His truth would be hard to take Some yes but he goes way overboard the time or 2 I heard him

There are things in the system that sneak under legality Trump and his lawyers and tax accountants know all the tricks BUT brought into the light of day he could be in trouble He hides those taxes like termites hide in the walls

You clearly know little about audits of this scale, and nothing about those vultures in NY State who make sure you pay every last dime you owe and more if they can squeeze it out of you.

You clearly know little about audits of this scale, and nothing about those vultures in NY State who make sure you pay every last dime you owe and more if they can squeeze it out of you.
lived in NY all my life except 2 years at fort bliss but lol had no money those days

His truth would be hard to take Some yes but he goes way overboard the time or 2 I heard him

He is an entertainer, liberals and Democrats are the source of material for his show. The vast majority of show content comes directly from Dem's, liberals, reporters, the media. The left routinely freak out about Rush said this or Rush said that, when it was actually some liberal or Dem who said it and it was reported by someone else, Rush just repeats it and the fools think he authored it. That's why he mocks them as the "drive-by" media because those morons never take the time to vet their stories about him.

lived in NY all my life except 2 years at fort bliss but lol had no money those days

You native New Yorkers have Stockholm syndrome trust me on this.

You native New Yorkers have Stockholm syndrome trust me on this.
LOL in any case need to rise early and try to make a days pay be well and a great year for you

You just admitted everything in his taxes is legal, so you're admitting that you and the other Dim assholes want to demagogue what's in them.

I know they still hound Rush Limbaugh even though he has lived in Florida for at least 10 years.

Michael Wolff is simply saying what most of us already know - including Congress.

unnamed.jpg

Trump As Tantrum-Prone Toddler? It’s Not Really News To The GOP.

Forum List

Back