Washington Post Columnist Canonizes Northam

but the double standard exercised by the Democratic Party, particularly in the light of its long history of racism which continues to this day.
I keep reading about Democratic racism, and don't know what that is. But I suspect it is a soothing sop handed out by Republicans, especially in those areas of the country where legitimate black and latino known Democratic votes are suppressed thru purges and gerrymandering.

What examples of Democratic racism can you cite?

Don't insult your intelligence.
Gotta have it to insult it.

I suspect the little lady got a talking to.

Yes, nothing Northam has done has actually improved his image, it’s just that the Democratic Party would rather a blackface-donning, infanticide-supporting Democrat be in power than a Republican.

Washington Post Columnist Says She Was ‘Wrong’ To Suggest Virginia Governor Resign Over Blackface Photo
#JOURNALISM:

Screen-Shot-2019-12-28-at-1.43.12-PM.png

None of that is true, of course.
Hold on. billy! You mean Trump didn't require his staff to ignore subpoenas and forbid them to testify or turn over documents? He didn't send Barr off to Italy and Rudy off to Ukraine looking for dirt on his Presidential opponent? He didn't publicly request help from Ukraine and china on the WH lawn in front of God & everybody..on tape?

You been drinkin' from that river in Egypt?

None of that is true, of course.
Hold on. billy! You mean Trump didn't require his staff to ignore subpoenas and forbid them to testify or turn over documents?

Did he not have a right to a court challenge?

He didn't send Barr off to Italy and Rudy off to Ukraine looking for dirt on his Presidential opponent?

No, they went to further investigation of political corruption.

He didn't publicly request help from Ukraine and china on the WH lawn in front of God & everybody..on tape?

If you believe that, you are not as intelligent as I thought.

Yes, nothing Northam has done has actually improved his image, it’s just that the Democratic Party would rather a blackface-donning, infanticide-supporting Democrat be in power than a Republican.

Washington Post Columnist Says She Was ‘Wrong’ To Suggest Virginia Governor Resign Over Blackface Photo
Why would you use the word "canonize" in the header? These are religious words, not political ones.

He arose from political death to become the new saint of the Party, without changing a single stripe.

Watch him. He and his lieutenants are about to make a huge mistake.

Last edited:

Why would you use the word "canonize" in the header? These are religious words, not political ones.

He arose from political death to become the new saint of the Party, without changing a single stripe.

Watch him. He and his lieutenants about to make a huge mistake.

There you go again with abusing some religious terms. Oh "saints"! Oh "sinners"! Do you know nothing about Gillespie, who ran against him? Gillespie was just some fundie trash fuckhead. Of course Northam was going to win. He had no realistic opponent. When are republicans going to run some decent candidates?

There you go again with abusing some religious terms. Oh "saints"! Oh "sinners"! Do you know nothing about Gillespie, who ran against him? Gillespie was just some fundie trash fuckhead. Of course Northam was going to win. He had no realistic opponent. When are republicans going to run some decent candidates?

Gillespie was a weak candidate, like McCain and Romney. I have no clue why the Virginia Republicans chose him.

Perhaps they've learned a lesson. Perhaps not.

Just to make things clear, I am not religious.

Gillespie was a weak candidate, like McCain and Romney. I have no clue why the Virginia Republicans chose him.

The republicans seriously screwed up when they hitched their wagons to these far-out "religious" cults who are so involved in attacking so many segments of the U.S. populations, women, minorities, etc. In doing so, they sacrificed any appeal that they might have had to moderate voters. But they chose it. They are responsible and still don't want to accept responsibility. As a Virginia voter, I made sure that I did what I could do to rid the state government of them. In the end, it was to republicans' call.

The republicans seriously screwed up when they hitched their wagons to these far-out "religious" cults who are so involved in attacking so many segments of the U.S. populations, women, minorities, etc. In doing so, they sacrificed any appeal that they might have had to moderate voters. But they chose it. They are responsible and still don't want to accept responsibility. As a Virginia voter, I made sure that I did what I could do to rid the state government of them. In the end, it was to republicans' call.

:auiqs.jpg:

The Daily Caller reported,

"The Washington Post’s editorial board has done an about-face after once calling for the resignation of Democratic Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam.​

"Earlier this year, when a medical school yearbook photo of what appeared to be Northam either in blackface or a Ku Klux Klan outfit emerged, the Post was one of many outlets calling for the Virginia governor to resign."​

That is consistent. The Post never asked Robert C. Byrd to resign for organizing the Ku Klux Klan in West Virginia.

Or Glenn Reynolds as said,

"They’re totally principled, it’s just that their number one principle is Democrat Party power."​

Forum List

Back