Judicial Watch Sues Schiff & the House Intelligence Committee for Phone Subpoenas Targeting Trump

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Judicial Watch announced it today filed a lawsuit against Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) and the House Intelligence Committee for the controversial subpoenas issued for phone records, including those of Rudy Giuliani, President Trump’s lawyer.

The phone records led to the publication of the private phone records of Giuliani, Congressman Devon Nunes, journalist John Solomon, Trump attorney Jay Sekulow, attorney Victoria Toensing, and other American citizens.

Judicial Watch filed the lawsuit under the public’s common-law right of public access to examine government records after it received no response to a December 6, 2019, records request (Judicial Watch v Adam Schiff and U.S. House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (No. 1:19-cv-03790)):

All subpoenas issued by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on or about September 30, 2019 to any telecommunications provider including, but not limited to AT&T, Inc., for records of telephone calls of any individuals;All responses received to the above-referenced subpoenas.Schiff is a member of the U.S. House of Representatives, currently serving as Chairman of the United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.

Schiff is being sued in his capacity as Chairman of that committee. The new lawsuit states:The records are of critical public importance as the subpoenas were issued without any lawful basis and violated the rights of numerous private citizens.

Disclosure of the requested records would serve the public interest by providing information about the unlawful issuance of the subpoenas.The requested records fall within the scope of the public’s right of access to governmental records as a matter of federal common law.“Adam Schiff abused his power to secretly subpoena and then publish the private phone records, in potential violation of law, of innocent Americans.

(Excerpt) Read more at judicialwatch.org ...

------------

I honestly don't expect the FBI or DOJ to do a thing. I think that the only thing that might resemble justice is getting Schiff and others disbarred. Clinton's biggest stain was loosing his law license.....If not for JW none of the DEMONRATS UNCONSTITUTIONAL bullshit would be challenged at all!

JW putting my donation to good use....
Wish I could help, but I'm not doing really well with probate issues on assets I have since my husband passed away several years ago. :(
You are doing mountains of good work...here and I'm sure at the ballot box...you already help the cause of America remaining a free and sovereign nation by voicing your opinion....my hats off to you and I wish you Gods speed with solving your legal issues....

Wish I could help, but I'm not doing really well with probate issues on assets I have since my husband passed away several years ago. :(
You are doing mountains of good work...here and I'm sure at the ballot box...you already help the cause of America remaining a free and sovereign nation by voicing your opinion....my hats off to you and I wish you Gods speed with solving your legal issues....
My work is in charity quilt making, not bookkeeping. I keep hoping God will send me a good husband some day who knows how to wrestle with paperwork. I'm just too old. I almost had a boyfriend, but his cigarette smoking turned him into a malignant cancer sufferer, and his chemo went bad, and he died in the 5 or 6 months we were dating, between his trips to the VA. I had pneumonia for months and wasn't much help to him, so I'm just settling for sewing my little quilt tops for the charity bees. I'm not strong enough to lift heavy quilting materials, so my sisters in the quilt guild do the quilting of the tops I make. We give them to the care center that is close to the college and gives young women who want to keep their babies the free choice not to have an abortion. They must be very courageous to face raising a family alone, and having to provide all their time to family matters instead of staying in school. I want their kids to have the best and prettiest covers I can make. It keeps my mind off worries, but some day they're going to take me away, hahaha! I finished a little baby quilt in blue today. I arranged the squares into a pattern I call "points of light." There are now 5 quilts in the stack and one larger one for a child whose family lost all in a house fire in a blue sailing ship pattern I developed and have never seen another like it. I've donated almost 10 of those in years past, and whoever quilts them enjoys it, because they average 700 pieces and are sized to last from crib quilt days till the child comes of age at 11 or 12 years. It's the least I can do for my community.

Last edited:
By any chance, does Judicial Watch expect Adam Schiff et al to ignore these subpoenas as Trump is be impeached for the same "crime.?" That would be interesting.

My work is in charity quilt making, not bookkeeping. I keep hoping God will send me a good husband some day who knows how to wrestle with paperwork. I'm just too old. I almost had a boyfriend, but his cigarette smoking turned him into a malignant cancer sufferer, and his chemo went bad, and he died in the 5 or 6 months we were dating, between his trips to the VA. I had pneumonia for months and wasn't much help to him, so I'm just settling for sewing my little quilt tops for the charity bees. I'm not strong enough to lift heavy quilting materials, so my sisters in the quilt guild do the quilting of the tops I make. We give them to the care center that is close to the college and gives young women who want to keep their babies the free choice not to have an abortion. They must be very courageous to face raising a family alone, and having to provide all their time to family matters instead of staying in school. I want their kids to have the best and prettiest covers I can make. It keeps my mind off worries, but some day they're going to take me away, hahaha!
You take care of yourself. You are a sweet person.

By any chance, does Judicial Watch expect Adam Schiff et al to ignore these subpoenas as Trump is be impeached for the same "crime.?" That would be interesting.
Seems a co-equal part of our government settles these disputes by taking it to court. Just as the Surrender Monkey did. But he was never impeached for having a different view of a particular agenda as the suck ass DEMONRATS are trying to get away with....especially after Piglousi stated she has been trying to impeach him for over 2 years!

Not to worry, Becki. I donate to JW. I'll increase my donation to cover you.
Thank you, Hossfly. i am so humbled and appreciate you for doing that. I will definitely include you and your family in my prayers along with Mr. Fitton and his staff and family for all they do to keep the nation right and blessed with real justice by forcing the crooks out and bringing in new people who will at least be honest. All those lies they told about Trump have not yet seen justice, and I hope we have a way of easing them off the chairs they hold for dishonesty, disgrace, and conspiracy to commit calumny against the President. Them smearing him with lies constantly has just got to come to a screeching halt. It has to. Thanks for your generosity and spirit. If I was just smarter with paper work that needs to get done to transfer assets...

Last edited:
You People are way the Hell out there. Enjoy your Orange Mange Moss. He Ain't doin' nothin' for ya.

You People are way the Hell out there. Enjoy your Orange Mange Moss. He Ain't doin' nothin' for ya.

upload_2019-12-29_1-4-48.png

Judicial Watch announced it today filed a lawsuit against Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) and the House Intelligence Committee for the controversial subpoenas issued for phone records, including those of Rudy Giuliani, President Trump’s lawyer.

The phone records led to the publication of the private phone records of Giuliani, Congressman Devon Nunes, journalist John Solomon, Trump attorney Jay Sekulow, attorney Victoria Toensing, and other American citizens.

Judicial Watch filed the lawsuit under the public’s common-law right of public access to examine government records after it received no response to a December 6, 2019, records request (Judicial Watch v Adam Schiff and U.S. House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (No. 1:19-cv-03790)):

All subpoenas issued by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on or about September 30, 2019 to any telecommunications provider including, but not limited to AT&T, Inc., for records of telephone calls of any individuals;All responses received to the above-referenced subpoenas.Schiff is a member of the U.S. House of Representatives, currently serving as Chairman of the United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.

Schiff is being sued in his capacity as Chairman of that committee. The new lawsuit states:The records are of critical public importance as the subpoenas were issued without any lawful basis and violated the rights of numerous private citizens.

Disclosure of the requested records would serve the public interest by providing information about the unlawful issuance of the subpoenas.The requested records fall within the scope of the public’s right of access to governmental records as a matter of federal common law.“Adam Schiff abused his power to secretly subpoena and then publish the private phone records, in potential violation of law, of innocent Americans.

(Excerpt) Read more at judicialwatch.org ...

------------

I honestly don't expect the FBI or DOJ to do a thing. I think that the only thing that might resemble justice is getting Schiff and others disbarred. Clinton's biggest stain was loosing his law license.....If not for JW none of the DEMONRATS UNCONSTITUTIONAL bullshit would be challenged at all!
Damn, Judicial Watch is all over the place.

Forum List

Back