Washington Post: Clinton Campaign paid for research that led to Trump-Russia dossier

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
every day there's a Clinton bombshell!

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier
DM8F2_5WkAAdTRK.jpg

Last edited:
Seems so...but somehow I don't think those who watch Rachel Maddow know anything about it or care.

The squeeze put on by the demanding of bank records now coupled with the mega civil cases against Steel, Buzzfeed and Fusion are going to blow this Russian collusion deal wide open.

I want to know who the Republican sponsor of the dossier was. And of course I really really want to know who allowed out of a very small circle that had copies of dossier Buzzfeed to copy it.

Last edited:
The squeeze put on by the demanding of bank records now coupled with the mega civil cases against Steel, Buzzfeed and Fusion are going to blow this Russian collusion deal wide open.
Hope so.

McCain and his associate are right in the sights of the defamation lawsuits. This is going to get good.

Comey and Clapper are trying to avoid testifying as well.

Last edited:
No conflict of interest there. "Hey, here's some money so you can do some "research" (wink wink, nudge nudge)." A week later, "wow wouldn't you know it, look what we found, and it's a doozy!"

I am so glad the voters saw through the bs that was pushed. From the conveniently leaked Access Hollywood tape, to women coming out of the woodwork a week before the election, to this fake dossier.

This is why as much as there was probably some Russian operations to harm Clintons presidential run (which I am sure they didn't think would help much anyways as she was such a favourite), I say it is nothing new. Everyone plays dirty in politics nowadays, some just do it through mainstream media who are pretending not to be carrying the water for them.

riiiiiiight... idiota... it had nothing to do with Donald jr saying he loved the Russians involving themselves in the election and all of managorte and fllynn's meetings.

:cuckoo:

Really that compared to the DNC and Clinton campaign PAYING for Russian informants to smear Trump? Now that's collusion! When you are paying Russians that's way up there on the collusion richter scale.

riiiiiiight... idiota... it had nothing to do with Donald jr saying he loved the Russians involving themselves in the election and all of managorte and fllynn's meetings.

Really that compared to the DNC and Clinton campaign PAYING for Russian informants to smear Trump? Now that's collusion! When you are paying Russians that's way up there on the collusion richter scale.

Jillian the ruse was to pay Fusion GPS who then paid Steel who then paid informants. This is old news. Only now with the bank records from Fusion GPS ready to be seized is the hard core truth of this coming out.

Steel, his company, Buzzfeed and Fusion GPS have mega lawsuits against them for defamation in two countries. Hell's bells even Comey and Clapper are trying to avoid testifying.

Oh, Lord. Here we are again...Trumpkins talking about anyone else, anything else, but not talking about the fact that "their guy" is a prick and what should be done about him.

Her campaign could have paid for anything they wanted to so long as it wasn't illegal to do so. She lost the election, so whatever they paid for really doesn't matter. And her campaign's having paid for something, research or otherwise, does not in any way make untrue the things discovered by the research. And surely nobody thinks the Clinton campaign was going to fund research aimed at finding positive information about her opponent.

Forum List

Back