Washington officials: Chaos and ineptitude of Trump White House is like nothing we’ve ever seen

There doesn't have to be actual chaos for liberals to say there is chaos. Once the lies start it's easier and easier to tell them. The white house is in chaos, Melania is unhappy. Barron is autistic. The more lies, the more fantasylike they can be. No one at the white house knows how to turn on the lights so they wander around with flashlights. President Trump is all alone and walks the halls in his bathrobe.

No one has to have anything to do with the white house to make up a story.
LOL All the 'leaks' coming out of this admin state that the whole admin is in chaos. No one trusts anybody, and the bossman is a psycho. LOL
The leaks are coming from obama loyalists that remain. The entire administration should be purged of Democrats.
GuyNk.gif

STFU bitch.

LOL oh no the DC establishment is pissed that Trump won I'm shocked, shocked I tell you. /sarcasm
The people in government have never seen the level of incompetence and sheer ignorance that the orange clown and his admin have displayed thus far. And he has not even been President a month.
. The more you all call him stupid, the more stupid you all are in admitting to yourselves that you are the stupid ones who created the situation. lol... Don't you people actually realize that by now ?? Well maybe you all are to incompetent to realize it.. I'm sorry.

Last edited:
There doesn't have to be actual chaos for liberals to say there is chaos. Once the lies start it's easier and easier to tell them. The white house is in chaos, Melania is unhappy. Barron is autistic. The more lies, the more fantasylike they can be. No one at the white house knows how to turn on the lights so they wander around with flashlights. President Trump is all alone and walks the halls in his bathrobe.

No one has to have anything to do with the white house to make up a story.
LOL All the 'leaks' coming out of this admin state that the whole admin is in chaos. No one trusts anybody, and the bossman is a psycho. LOL
The leaks are coming from obama loyalists that remain. The entire administration should be purged of Democrats.
Kidding maybe, but you might actually be right.

There's no chaos in the white house.
LOL Oh sure, that is why we have one senior adviser stating that the President has full confidence in Flynn, just a couple of hours before he gets fired. LOL Ever time and issue comes up, we get three or four different stories from this admin. And then the President spends most of his time telling lies about the tremendous landslide that put him in the White House. LOL
Real fake news.

Not true!
Where is this advisor, Homer? So far its been turned down several times, at the least
Not true!
Has Trump found a national security advisor yet?
Yes! But for national security, I won't name him due to him undergoing the vetting process.
Do you have any idea how many people have turned the job down? This never happened to Obama
how many ? are you "an insider" ?

I do believe that Admiral Harward refused the job with the words, " I don't want that shit sandwich". LOL
He was talking about the press.
Nah, it was the job- one that no one wants
Nothing libs say is true. When the pick is made you will simply deposit another steamy pile somewhere else.
How many people have already turned the job down? never in Obamas, or even the Bush presidency did this happen

Our government continues to be in unbelievable turmoil," Gen Tony Thomas, head of the military's special operations command, told a conference last week. "I hope they sort it out soon because we're a nation at war."

Some of the malaise can be attributed to the growing pains that plague any new administration. Some is said to be down to the factional struggles, imported to the White House from Trump's businesses. And much is believed to be on the shoulders of the capricious, egocentric, volatile president, the first in US history to have been elected with no political or military experience.
You fascist democrats will fall hard....and the entire world gets to watch.....

Where is this advisor, Homer? So far its been turned down several times, at the least
Not true!
Yes! But for national security, I won't name him due to him undergoing the vetting process.
Do you have any idea how many people have turned the job down? This never happened to Obama
Don't you listen to the news, read the papers?

Not true!
Why would I listen to or read the Judenpresse?

Our government continues to be in unbelievable turmoil," Gen Tony Thomas, head of the military's special operations command, told a conference last week. "I hope they sort it out soon because we're a nation at war."

Some of the malaise can be attributed to the growing pains that plague any new administration. Some is said to be down to the factional struggles, imported to the White House from Trump's businesses. And much is believed to be on the shoulders of the capricious, egocentric, volatile president, the first in US history to have been elected with no political or military experience.
This isn't about Democrats son, but the massive failures of this administration

the only people taking the "everything's in chaos" bait are democrats, who would be better off focusing on the issues of the next election.

Why would I listen to or read the Judenpresse?
Go fuck yourself, racist

Says the democrat plantation child.....

What massive failures? All I have seen is dim scum getting in Trumps way every chance they get.

Forum List

Back