Washington officials: Chaos and ineptitude of Trump White House is like nothing we’ve ever seen

I do believe that Admiral Harward refused the job with the words, " I don't want that shit sandwich". LOL
He was talking about the press.
Nah, it was the job- one that no one wants
Nothing libs say is true. When the pick is made you will simply deposit another steamy pile somewhere else.
How many people have already turned the job down? never in Obamas, or even the Bush presidency did this happen
I heard two. I have no idea what the history is and likely you neither.

Our government continues to be in unbelievable turmoil," Gen Tony Thomas, head of the military's special operations command, told a conference last week. "I hope they sort it out soon because we're a nation at war."

Some of the malaise can be attributed to the growing pains that plague any new administration. Some is said to be down to the factional struggles, imported to the White House from Trump's businesses. And much is believed to be on the shoulders of the capricious, egocentric, volatile president, the first in US history to have been elected with no political or military experience.
You fascist democrats will fall hard....and the entire world gets to watch.....
This isn't about Democrats son, but the massive failures of this administration
Says the democrat plantation child.....
Actually its from our free press, and those in the administration who wish to speak out

Yes! But for national security, I won't name him due to him undergoing the vetting process.
Do you have any idea how many people have turned the job down? This never happened to Obama
how many ? are you "an insider" ?
Don't you listen to the news, read the papers?
Why would I listen to or read the Judenpresse?
Go fuck yourself, racist

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people, attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for the last 2 days.

Our government continues to be in unbelievable turmoil," Gen Tony Thomas, head of the military's special operations command, told a conference last week. "I hope they sort it out soon because we're a nation at war."

Some of the malaise can be attributed to the growing pains that plague any new administration. Some is said to be down to the factional struggles, imported to the White House from Trump's businesses. And much is believed to be on the shoulders of the capricious, egocentric, volatile president, the first in US history to have been elected with no political or military experience.
You fascist democrats will fall hard....and the entire world gets to watch.....
This isn't about Democrats son, but the massive failures of this administration
Says the democrat plantation child.....
Actually its from our free press, and those in the administration who wish to speak out
Yes, your free democrat plantation press....:lol:

I do believe that Admiral Harward refused the job with the words, " I don't want that shit sandwich". LOL
Nothing libs say is true. When the pick is made you will simply deposit another steamy pile somewhere else.
How many people have already turned the job down? never in Obamas, or even the Bush presidency did this happen
2,3,4 it doesn't matter because this has never happened in any recent administration. That alone tells us a lot

2,3,4 it doesn't matter because this has never happened in any recent administration. That alone tells us a lot
It tells me two people so far didn't want the press sniffing their sewage lines.

Do you have any idea how many people have turned the job down? This never happened to Obama
how many ? are you "an insider" ?
Don't you listen to the news, read the papers?
Why would I listen to or read the Judenpresse?
Go fuck yourself, racist

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people, attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for the last 2 days.
alinsky 2.0

It tells me two people so far didn't want the press sniffing their sewage lines.
Has that ever happened before- nope. No one wants to work for trump. Its destroys credibility

Has that ever happened before- nope. No one wants to work for trump. Its destroys credibility
You're stuck in a loop.

Washington officials: Chaos and ineptitude of Trump White House is like nothing we’ve ever seen

Liberal fanatics' definition of "chaos":
"It's not working the way WE want it to work! And we hate it! But we can't change it, they're not listening to us!"

In other words, it's going just the way it should.

Elections have consequences.
"Chaos" is how long time observers are describing it......objectively, it is a shit show......which is to be expected when idiots manage to hoist a clown into the Oval Office....

Remember the last time?

Looked a lot like

fredgraph.jpg

anybody found guilty of enabling THAT disaster should stay very quiet......forever...

the insiders say chaotic ineptitude ... Trump says he's got the joint running like a well oiled machine.

well oiled machine = failed business, and bankruptcy.
"the insiders"
. Sounds like some moles are a foot.
And afoot needs to go into some moleasses.
. It's what happens when you place a person in power who had not the American people as a whole to represent for 8 dam years, but instead unleashed an agenda to transfer wealth and power in hopes to somehow transform this nation into something he thought would best represent his radical views. Now the left overs are lurking around in the media, and in government offices placing (IED's as a metaphor used) in every way that they can, and doing so in hopes that Trump and his administration will be blown to smitherines by one if they get lucky. They are relentless. The agenda has been derailed, and their game has been exposed, and they can't handle it.

the insiders say chaotic ineptitude ... Trump says he's got the joint running like a well oiled machine.

"the insiders"
. It's what happens when you place a person in power who had not the American people as a whole to represent for 8 dam years, but instead unleashed an agenda to transfer wealth and power in hopes to somehow transform this nation into something he thought would best represent his radical views. Now the left overs are lurking around in the media, and in government offices placing (IED's as a metaphor used) in every way that they can, and doing so in hopes that Trump and his administration will be blown to smitherines by one if they get lucky. They are relentless. The agenda has been derailed, and their game has been exposed, and they can't handle it.
Trump doesn't need any help, he has phyucked everything up on his own. Thats the result of placing a person in this job with no previous experience

"the insiders"
Trump doesn't need any help, he has phyucked everything up on his own. Thats the result of placing a person in this job with no previous experience
You keep puking up the same stupid shit.

"the insiders"
. Deflection for your former master is noted.

the libs want to believe it's chaos, but they're not really coming from a platform of success, being organized, or winning.
and the media, the democrat party's media... is pretty much eviscerated..
Its not the libs telling us these things, furthermore do you wonder why Trump can't find a national security advisor? No one wants to work for him

His pick for Assistant NSA was also pulled because of charges of that her latest book was largely plagerized (her published pulled it off the shelves), and later revealed that many of her published articles had also been plagerized, as well her PhD thesis.

His EPA Chief was just ordered by a federal judge to produce 3,000 emails he sent to the petroleum industry, within 30 days. Given that this cabinet member is embroiled with conflict of interest law suit over his relationship with the petroleum industry while serving as AG for Colorado, how effective can he be in his current position?

Last, but not least, given his numerous lawsuits against the EPA, one would think that Republicans would want wait 30 days to see these emails as well before confirming him, but no, McConnell and company rammed him through.

Forum List

Back