Let's get serious

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
These cultists are the stupidest fucking people alive. They are at their core trolls, and the only way to stop a troll is to ignore it. I'm not joking, we need to make a list and boycott some of these morons.

Just respond with a funny meme whenever the trolls engage you

cartoon-record-player-wavey-vinyl.gif

These cultists are the stupidest fucking people alive. They are at their core trolls, and the only way to stop a troll is to ignore it. I'm not joking, we need to make a list and boycott some of these morons.

Donnieboi's holding their tiny little brain captive. He recognizes poor genetics, and takes full advantage of simpletons.

The OP starts a thread not to discuss a political topic, but to vent and self medicate their frustration. I think its clear some on the left need a time out. :itsok:

"Let's get serious."

At this place?

Are you serious?

This place will become more serious when we stop taking troll bait.

These people don't actually believe Donald Trump is mentally sane, but they do like the reactions they get out of us.

"Let's get serious."

At this place?

Are you serious?

These people don't actually believe Donald Trump is mentally sane, but they do like the reactions they get out of us.

I remember when I was a young, naive pup like you on this board, thinking people were interested in serious and civil conversations about politics.

All most people care about here is slamming the other party, insulting people who disagree with them, and engaging in mindless tribal partisanship.

Once you realize that, you'll enjoy yourself more.

And you'll come down to the most honest part of the board - the Flame Zone - where most of us don't take this too seriously.

The OP starts a thread not to discuss a political topic, but to vent and self medicate their frustration. I think its clear some on the left need a time out. :itsok:

what's not political about sucking Trumps dick?

Over 60 million Americans in 30 states chose Trump over Obama's policies and Hillary FACT! Your side lost, there are consequences, don't run such a shit candidate next time maybe you will have better luck.

I thought you wanted to get serious?

I remember when I was a young, naive pup like you on this board, thinking people were interested in serious and civil conversations about politics.

Once you realize that, you'll enjoy yourself more..

Complacency is good and all, but I still think it would be a good idea if the members here stopped taking bait from obvious trolls like BluesLegend

"Let's get serious."

At this place?

Are you serious?

This place will become more serious when people stop making troll threads

Over 60 million Americans in 30 states chose Trump over Obama's policies and Hillary FACT! Your side lost, there are consequences, don't run such a shit candidate next time maybe you will have better luck.

no dipshit my side didnt lose, just because I dont suck Trump like you do doesnt mean I voted for Clinton .... because I didn't

Once you realize that, you'll enjoy yourself more..

Complacency is good and all, but I still think it would be a good idea if the members here stopped taking bait from obvious trolls like BluesLegend
:itsok:

Forum List

Back