Was WW2 even worth fighting for ???

YES we got rid of a fairly EVIL group of people called the NAZI but now they have been replaced with a FAR FAR MORE EVIL group called the NEW ORDER

Instead of Heil H .. we now just say Heil Biden
Practice it "Heil Biden" or else

Dems have made the USA into the exact type of country we defeated last century
Now wait, you claim Biden stole the election while he was powerless and Trump controlled everything, but you still expect to win an election while Biden is president. How does that work, unless you’re still just making up shit.

Btw, where is the election fraud evidence ? Where is Trump hiding it ?

A lot of the resources we sent to Europe went to Russia. If we hadn't had our troops there to liberate France, the Low Countries, and Italy, Stalin would have done it for us and Europe would be Red to this day.
I understand that.

We could have supplied Russia and the Brits and still not sent a few million troops. By the time American troops landed in Normandy the Nazis had already endured the losses at Kursk and Stalingrad.

In the end ole Hitler would have his ass kicked, we would have beaten the Japs in a short time without having to nuke the bastards and America would have far fewer casualties in the war.

I think FDR was just hell bent on getting involved in European wars.

I understand that.

We could have supplied Russia and the Brits and still not sent a few million troops. By the time American troops landed in Normandy the Nazis had already endured the losses at Kursk and Stalingrad.

In the end ole Hitler would have his ass kicked, we would have beaten the Japs in a short time without having to nuke the bastards and America would have far fewer casualties in the war.

I think FDR was just hell bent on getting involved in European wars.
No way the Brit’s could have maintained an offensive with out American air power, supplies and soldiers. It’s a farcical idea. we supplied the entire oil supply to power thousands of US tanks, planes and vehicles. The Brit’s going to drive them ? The American soldier who had better equipment during the last half of the war, save millions more lives by being there in person. We had a vastly superior military after our industry retooled. . .

Oh he did ? Sounds like an argument an 8 year old would make. Ah, no he didn’t. He built the gages for traitors. He knew Trump would be president. Besides they weren’t nearly big enough to hold all the convicted criminals in trumps administration.
What an irrational hypocrite. ^^^

Yes, really. Detaining illegal aliens is NOT throwing Americans into concentration camps. Only democrats have ever done that.
Detaining CHRISTIAN born and raised children and tearing them away from their parents, never to be seen again is the Hitler way. That’s what concentration camps are about. It’s the gop way..,

He built the cages so Trump thought it was a good idea to use them to separate Christian children from their parents and abduct them from their parents.
You keep mentioning "Christian." And you're a democrat?

You keep mentioning "Christian." And you're a democrat?
You don’t like Christians either. The nearly of the kids are evangelical and Catholic…and Trump,suggested shooting them in the legs.

You have more convicted criminals in your Trump,admin [sic] than anyother [sic] criminal gop [sic] admin.
I am not and have never been part of the Trump administration. Grasp for some other straws.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. Not US citizens. Not legal immigrants.
Nope, these are children of parents who asked for asylum…how can they be illegal ? They even weren’t officially in the country. They were then kidnapped and separated from their parents of Christian upbringing, never to be seen again.,

I am not and have never been part of the Trump administration. Grasp for some other straws.
We now know that more than 5,500 children were separated from their parents, some under a year old, and hundreds just toddlers.
Hundreds have NEVER been reunited with their parents.,
Toddlers and some under a year old. What kind of a sick group of aholes in the Trump admin does this shit ?

Forum List

Back