Was Trump a "white-lash"?

pretty much everyone called it that, unequivocally, when obama had that 90 some % of the black vote his 1st election

pretty much everyone called it that, unequivocally, when obama had that 90 some % of the black vote his 1st election

Which reporter was that who was able to keep their job?

They didnt say "black lash" that I recall, they said what "black lash" would imply, however.

And all of them kept their jobs. Especially Sean Hannity.

They didnt say "black lash" that I recall, they said what "black lash" would imply, however.

Sketchy.

Can you produce a link like I did?

Sketchy.

You dont recall anyone discussing the fact that 90% of the black race voting for obama made it a vote based on race?

I kinda dont believe ya bud, no offense.

Sketchy.

You dont recall anyone discussing the fact that 90% of the black race voting for obama made it a vote based on race?

But is that racist or is that true?

So 90% of the whites voted for Trump?

I was aghast when Jones said it. But now I think he hit the nail on the head and I think it will be even worse in 2018. The behavior of the rads on the left is shitty and criminal

Sketchy.

But is that racist or is that true?

So 90% of the whites voted for Trump?
Statement #2 is irrelevant to the fact that Race was widely discussed as being in part why Obama was elected.

If you are prepared to deny that, be prepared to be proven a liar but Id like a firm denial first before I waste my time gathering 6, 437, 886 links of folks discussing exactly that.

:lol: Actually, Votto himself was a part of the discussion of race getting Obama elected.

The whine for a double standard can not get any realer than this! :rofl:

:lol: Actually, Votto himself was a part of the discussion of race getting Obama elected.

Is the truth racist or does it merely expose racism?

96% of blacks voted for Obama but only about 56% of whites voted for Trump.

Should that 6% considered a white lash?

Does the discussion itself warrant the call for racism, or what...

Of course the truth isnt racist. Your OP says that, not me.

Van Jones was pointing the large voice in America that was anti immigrant and heightened during the election ~ and then, also the folks who didnt like Obama merely because he was black.

Oh those dont exist though.

Except they do, even right here at this board. Im sure youve seen the monkey faced avatars, and such.

Also, why so desperate? This was from.Nov 2016. So odd that you always literally SEEK stuff to bicker about.

Van Jones was pointing the large voice in America that was anti immigrant and heightened during the election ~ and then, also the folks who didnt like Obama merely because he was black.

Except they do, even right here at this board. Im sure youve seen the monkey faced avatars, and such.

Also, why so desperate? This was from.Nov 2016. So odd that you always literally SEEK stuff to bicker about.

IF you see that over 95% of a race votes for a candidate that is your race and not the opponent, you have actual facts to say that the election was a result of racism.

However, with Trump, were not both candidates white? Even at that, only 56% of white voted Trump.

What gives?

IF you see that over 95% of a race votes for a candidate that is your race and not the opponent, you have actual facts to say that the election was a result of racism.

However, with Trump, were not both candidates white? Even at that, only 56% of white voted Trump.

What gives?
Dude, did you miss how many were discussing the wall during the election or what?

Do you forget things on purpose, or bad memory......or what

Only hours earlier when Dem's thought they had the win in the bag they were not calling the American people racists, talk about sour grapes sore losers.

Forum List

Back