Was Trump a "white-lash"?

Only hours earlier when Dem's thought they had the win in the bag they were not calling the American people racists, talk about sour grapes sore losers.

It appears that a country that elected Obama twice is a racist country.....or at least, became racist after 8 years of Obama and race baiting freaks on the left.

Why get enraged over it? It's an accurate description?

I can understand saying there is a "black lash" when a white man and black man are running and over 95% of blacks vote for their race. However, it is odd to say there is a white lash when both candidates are white and only 56% vote for the one white candidate.

Van Jones has some answering to do because the facts don't seem to back him up. It appears that Van Jones is still one of those racist voters who voted for their race with Obama.

Why would he not instead say that is was a misogynist vote since one candidate was a woman and the other a man?

Base on these facts I can only assume that Van Jones is a racist and GT is one of his tools.

Haha...funny shit!
You people hate accurate descriptions....you usually reach for your straight jackets when accurate descriptions are made if it relates to race...haha
"Blacks have low iQ's, abuse welfare and are lazy"
"Mexicans migrate to the U.S. to rob American's of welfare"

You're probably rolled up in the fetal position right now.

Haha...funny shit!
You people hate accurate descriptions....you usually reach for your straight jackets when accurate descriptions are made if it relates to race...haha

Nahhhh, I'm not obsessed with "people of a different skin color" :rolleyes:

Haha...funny shit!

Nahhhh, I'm not obsessed with "people of a different skin color" :rolleyes:

It's not really about an obsession with color...it's about being able to make "accurate descriptions" without some poor desperate whacko screaming "RACIST"!
"The U.S. would be a safer more productive nation without Blacks and Mexicans."

Forum List

Back