Was the 2020 election stolen? What do the stats say?

The Amazing thing on this Election is Biden got 81 million votes and within a year, his popularity is in the upper 40s
Popularity doesn't equate to votes. You all thought trump would win because of big rally numbers. that worked well.

50 years of welfare and they decided not to take advantage of public education.
Unfunded public education you mean right? And "50 years of welfare?" People barely survive with that. Do you really think folks on welfare are going to be running around with suits and ties, fully educated from a gutted system, that has no interest in improving their socio-economic status from the beginning? Hell no. Dude, you talk too much shit.

And what makes your miserable, arrogant ass think welfare floats all boats? :auiqs.jpg: Welfare is nothing but a vehicle to keep people down. It's the perfect scapegoat for white America to fall back on, so they can continue to blame blacks for something they never asked for.

Do blacks come from privilege like whites at birth? No! Whites control most of the wealth, power, and control in this country. Do you really think whites want to integrate blacks into the system? Not a chance. No one is fooled by your ignorant nonsense.

Unfunded public education you mean right? And "50 years of welfare?" People barely survive with that. Do you really think folks on welfare are going to be running around with suits and ties, fully educated from a gutted system, that has no interest in improving their socio-economic status from the beginning? Hell no. Dude, you talk too much shit.

And what makes your miserable, arrogant ass think welfare floats all boats? :auiqs.jpg: Welfare is nothing but a vehicle to keep people down. It's the perfect scapegoat for white America to fall back on, so they can continue to blame blacks for something they never asked for.

Do blacks come from privilege like whites at birth? No! Whites control most of the wealth, power, and control in this country. Do you really think whites want to integrate blacks into the system? Not a chance. No one is fooled by your ignorant nonsense.
Sorry, chump, I grew up in a slum and did homework instead of hanging out all night shooting up and, literally, playing the bongos all night.
All your bullshit adds up to nothing.

Whoa! You are one racist bastard. You are cancelled.:9:

Saw tonight, much to the chagrin of the 'ruling class', covid numbers are going flat line.
That's good. Still has nothing to do with my argument. What idiots like you will never understand, is that viruses never really go anywhere. Flat line does not mean gone. And those rednecks who continue on insisting otherwise, natural selection is coming for them. Maybe not today, but later down the road, it will find them. And once again, those Republican hospitals will be full with idiots like you.

How many billions have we sent to African nations and their "leaders" stole all the money?
Some of that money came from my paycheck.

Sorry, chump, I grew up in a slum and did homework instead of hanging out all night shooting up and, literally, playing the bongos all night.
All your bullshit adds up to nothing.
Lame argument with no meat on the bones, tells us you are a loser as always. Can you produce the numbers that tell us I am wrong about that? Of course not.

Statistically, you don't have a prayer in that department.

Black folks who get out of the slums are either talented in singing, dancing, or sports. Beyond that, they aren't wanted.

Your problem is your arrogance and hate. Everyone, including poor blacks know how this game is played, and you just want to pretend it doesn't exist.

If it is a vehicle to keep people down, why did Clinton pass a work requirement for welfare?

The Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996 (PRWORA) is a United States federal law passed by the 104th United States Congress and signed into law by President Bill Clinton. ... After the passage of the law, the number of individuals receiving federal welfare dramatically declined.

Obama stopped it....why?

Trump attempted to bring it back....

Lame argument with no meat on the bones, tells us you are a loser as always. Can you produce the numbers that tell us I am wrong about that? Of course not.

Black folks who get out of the slums are either talented in singing, dancing, or sports. Beyond that, they aren't wanted.

Your problem is your arrogance and hate. Everyone, including poor blacks know how this game is played, and you just want to pretend it doesn't exist.
I bet any Black professional would love to hear that. You can talk all you want but you sound like a racist.

That's good. Still has nothing to do with my argument. What idiots like you will never understand, is that viruses never really go anywhere. Flat line does not mean gone. And those rednecks who continue on insisting otherwise, natural selection is coming for them. Maybe not today, but later down the road, it will find them. And once again, those Republican hospitals will be full with idiots like you.
What 'idiots like me' realize is viruses usually morph into less severe contagions, becoming endemic.
Someone doesn't want vaxed, ok by me. No more a risk of infecting than previously vaxed people.

What a crock of bullshit.

93% peaceful my ass...but even with this number how stupid of us to allow any BLM protests as they worship criminals while burning and looting our cities. Time to shoot all of them for terrorism as this is what BLM is...a terrorist organization that promotes violence and anarchy in order to commit various criminals including EXTORTION.

Still haven't figured out that the vaxs only last a few weeks. Even Fauci is saying 4 months.

How many billions have we sent to African nations and their "leaders" stole all the money?
Some of that money came from my paycheck.
We don't live in Africa dumbass. We live here. And by the way, have you seen what white imperialism has done to these nations? Just look at the Apartheid in South Africa, and the fuck up that produced.

And by the way, while you're feeling all self righteous and all, have you studied the history of man, and its wars? LOL! They appeared thousands of years ago, before most of those folks even knew there was an Africa. Thousands of years of whites waging war, and you want to talk about your tax dollars fixing Africa? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: Boy, you're just a racist.

What a crock of bullshit.

93% peaceful my ass...but even with this number how stupid of us to allow any BLM protests as they worship criminals while burning and looting our cities. Time to shoot all of them for terrorism as this is what BLM is...a terrorist organization that promotes violence and anarchy in order to commit various criminals including EXTORTION.
Too bad you won't be producing a better argument. Bull shit is for losers like you.

Still haven't figured out that the vaxs only last a few weeks. Even Fauci is saying 4 months.
And? 4 months is 4 months. I'll take it. In the meantime, say hello for me to the poor bastards who will be taking care of your dumbass.

Your problem is you are a reverse racist.
You can thank Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton for making White business owners think Black employees are nothing but trouble.

I notice you didn’t address the education vs $500.00 sneakers issue.

Forum List

Back