Was the 2020 election stolen? What do the stats say?

the bridge that allows for civility. you struck a match & i smell sulfur.
Well I am not getting the gun for offense. I hope To never use it. But in terms of civility. I learned that’s impossible to achieve. Even you and I have a hard time with it.

i know.

i know.

apparently you have.

speak for yerself. there's only one here who's gone off the rails.
When you ignore the facts that my own child has suffered due to unnecessary vaccine and mask mandates I do lash out. You have kids you know how it goes. She didn’t need a vaccine. 12 yr olds are not an at risk group and now I have been in the hospital with her three times because of it. Luckily we have great ones here.

When you ignore the facts that my own child has suffered due to unnecessary vaccine and mask mandates I do lash out. You have kids you know how it goes. She didn’t need a vaccine. 12 yr olds are not an at risk group and now I have been in the hospital with her three times because of it. Luckily we have great ones here.

i am sorry - & i do understand. i have one kid - & would have had him vaccinated if he was younger. why? because if it mandated, then it's mandated, just like other vaccines are for school - the military - certain jobs.

there surely have been side effects or worse with the MMR, or whooping cough, or DPT. i never said there shouldn't be exemptions, did i? why wouldn't i? i would absolutely support that.

masking up is a differant matter.... it doesn't 'harm' kids emotionally - at least not like active shooter drills would.

i am sorry - & i do understand. i have one kid - & would have had him vaccinated if he was younger. why? because if it mandated, then it's mandated, just like other vaccines are for school - the military - certain jobs.

there surely have been side effects or worse with the MMR, or whooping cough, or DPT. i never said there shouldn't be exemptions, did i? why wouldn't i? i would absolutely support that.

masking up is a differant matter.... it doesn't 'harm' kids emotionally - at least not like active shooter drills would.
Masks have caused significant mental health uprising. 50% increase in young women. Masks are fine but wearing them while playing physical sports is abuse. I state again that kids don’t need vaccines from COVID and neither do young adults. Protect the elderly and those who are immuno compromised. One of her teammates got a clot in her calf. Out for the year. Why? Vaccine.

Masks have caused significant mental health uprising. 50% increase in young women. Masks are fine but wearing them while playing physical sports is abuse. I state again that kids don’t need vaccines from COVID and neither do young adults. Protect the elderly and those who are immuno compromised. One of her teammates got a clot in her calf. Out for the year. Why? Vaccine.

i went back a bit to check & yes- i said she should be exempt from the vaccine.

i went back a bit to check & yes- i said she should be exempt from the vaccine.
Should but isn’t and why? So that leftists in MA can show that they control people. No other reasons. Blue states view masks and mandates as a big FU to Republicans. Political statements that damage by kids anger me. Hence I support Trump, who angers those that anger me.

What about true history like it's always been taught? Or would you rather lie to the kids and pretend you care about their feelings?
Has feeling sorry for yourself worked out?
Have crime ridden school districts produced a generation of successful minorities?
The answer to the above 2 questions is no.

Are you mentally ill?
The answer to the above question is yes.

Has feeling sorry for yourself worked out?
Have crime ridden school districts produced a generation of successful minorities?
The answer to the above 2 questions is no.

Are you mentally ill?
The answer to the above question is yes.
We'll, lies never work, nor will they ever work. You are on the wrong side of history.

AP:
In closing out the case, the FBI said 110 emails in 52 email chains were found to have contained classified information at the time they were sent and received, but officials decided against charges because officials concluded that she had not intended to break the law.
And Trump the toilet man?

Not a BLM member.
Though I do support their work
BUUUUUT
Always refreshing to see you update your membership in Racists-R-US in a completely irrelevant post.
BLM killed some Black folk but that didn't make a difference to a dolt like you.

We'll, lies never work, nor will they ever work. You are on the wrong side of history.
Is that why 50 years of anger have gained nothing for you?
Of course I forget that you're a multi-multi-multi-multi-multi-multi-millionaire.

Should but isn’t and why? So that leftists in MA can show that they control people. No other reasons.

mmmmm.... a pretty persuasive argument can be said about rightists as well, depending on the circumstances.

Blue states view masks and mandates as a big FU to Republicans.

sure.. that's the reason. red states view no masks/mandates as a big FU to (D)s ... particularly biden. FJB anyone?

Political statements that damage by kids anger me. Hence I support Trump, who angers those that anger me.

okey dokey, that is obvious. i think we're thru now.

It was almost stolen by an incumbent President who was diselected, but instead of accepting defeat, rallied up a mob to storm the Capitol and murder the elected officials in an attempted coup.

It was really close. But prepare for 2024. Republicans no longer believe in freedom or the Constitution. They no longer believe in free elections and will not accept any election result when they don't win.

mmmmm.... a pretty persuasive argument can be said about rightists as well, depending on the circumstances.

sure.. that's the reason. red states view no masks/mandates as a big FU to (D)s ... particularly biden. FJB anyone?

okey dokey, that is obvious. i think we're thru now.
And suddenly, right before the mid term primaries, blue states dropping mask mandates, claiming they are 'now' following the science. Looks more like they're following the polling.

Forum List

Back