Was the 2012 Election a Watershed Moment in U.S. History?

I think Kerry and Romney lost because they had r's in their names.

maybe people dont like people that are so rich they have someone lay out their underwear for them every day.......... just sayin.....

Sort of the way Obama does.

The other day Romney was seen pumping his own gas.

When was the last time Obama has pumped his own gas?

This year it took $1.4 B to take care of Mr. Obama........the Queen's entire fam only needs $57 mil for their entire clan. The whole house of Windsor.

Now who do you think is getting his undies laid out for him?

6a00d8341c730253ef017d3dfd2381970c-800wi
no President pumps his own gas......Kerry had a guy making his P&j Sandwiches and doing other things for him,like laying out his skivvies.....i read where Romney has "Manservant" at his Residence.....when you show me a guy taking care of Obama like that at his Residence.....let me know and i will include him.....

maybe people dont like people that are so rich they have someone lay out their underwear for them every day.......... just sayin.....

This year it took $1.4 B to take care of Mr. Obama........the Queen's entire fam only needs $57 mil for their entire clan. The whole house of Windsor.

no President pumps his own gas......Kerry had a guy making his P&j Sandwiches and doing other things for him,like laying out his skivvies.....i read where Romney has "Manservant" at his Residence.....when you show me a guy taking care of Obama like that at his Residence.....let me know and i will include him.....

Look, I know that keeping the President protected and maintaining the White House to receive foreign leaders and do the country's business is necessary...and that it's costly. My problem with Barack Obama is that when literally millions of his fellow Americans were out of work and burning up their lives savings just trying to put food on the table and a roof over their heads, Barry was jetting off to Hawaii and Nantucket to kick back and play golf. If you're the CEO of a corporation that was in as much trouble as our country is, you don't take that expensive vacation on the stockholder's (ie...the taxpayer's) dime. You stay in your office and fix what's wrong. That's why you get paid the big bucks! That's why you're sitting in the corner office.

We're headed towards the Fiscal Cliff and where is Barry? Not in Washington...

Why?

I think Kerry and Romney lost because they had r's in their names.

Fun fact. You know what you call a Republican from Massachusetts?

A liberal.

Its a solid blue far left state. Do you really think anyone wins an election there without being a Liberal?

Look, I know that keeping the President protected and maintaining the White House to receive foreign leaders and do the country's business is necessary...and that it's costly. My problem with Barack Obama is that when literally millions of his fellow Americans were out of work and burning up their lives savings just trying to put food on the table and a roof over their heads, Barry was jetting off to Hawaii and Nantucket to kick back and play golf. If you're the CEO of a corporation that was in as much trouble as our country is, you don't take that expensive vacation on the stockholder's (ie...the taxpayer's) dime. You stay in your office and fix what's wrong. That's why you get paid the big bucks! That's why you're sitting in the corner office.

Why?

President Obama takes two weeks vacation every year. Less than any of his predecessors

If it makes you feel any better, he skipped his summer vacation last year

The constant whining from the right as equivalence for the fact that Bush took months of vacation time is childish

Yes, the 2012 election was a watershed moment. It shook all the fucking crazies out of the bushes. Now PLEASE put them back.

Why?

President Obama takes two weeks vacation every year. Less than any of his predecessors

The constant whining from the right as equivalence for the fact that Bush took months of vacation time is childish

I contend that Obama spends 2% of his working hours doing his job as per the job description.

The rest of his time is spent screwing off and delegating his authority to underlings.

rw's seem to forget that they have lost the last 5 out of 6 presidential elections. The last time a R won the presidency without a Nixon or a Bush running was 84 years ago. Even though the rw's seem to be in a state of terminal shock and apoplexy, this election is nothing new.

Fact is, the GObP/pubpots are a dying breed and they've been giving their last gasp for quite some time now.

And THAT is exactly as it should be.

Otherwise, they would take the whole country down with them.

The Republicans lost the last 5 out of 6 Presidential elections? Let's see...Barack Obama...Barack Obama...George W. Bush...George W. Bush...Bill Clinton...Bill Clinton.

Not your most intelligent post, Luddly...

Bush lost in 2000. The election was stolen. Deal with it.

The only one they won was 2004, where you had an incumbant who stole it last time, a bad challenger,a good economy and we were in the middle of a war. And he STILL only barely won.

Has Obama ever not stole an election?

STFU Joke131.

Why?

I contend that Obama spends 2% of his working hours doing his job as per the job description.

The rest of his time is spent screwing off and delegating his authority to underlings.

LOL

The Fox is strong in this one

Why?

You're kidding right?

Barry hasn't skipped a vacation to deal with his Presidential duties since he took office...no matter how bad the economy and how many millions of people were out of work, our present President always found time to hit the beaches in Hawaii and the golf courses up on Nantucket.

Why?

You're kidding right?

Barry hasn't skipped a vacation to deal with his Presidential duties since he took office...no matter how bad the economy and how many millions of people were out of work, our present President always found time to hit the beaches in Hawaii and the golf courses up on Nantucket.

One week in Hawaii in December, one week in Martha's Vinyard in August

Other than that it has just been weekends and Holidays

Want to compare that to other Presidents? Especially Republican ones?

In the sense that a black president in the worst economic times since before WWII was re-elected president in a predominately economically-hedonistic white majorit society.

Obama should not be looked as as a saviour or messiah.

He was simply blessed by being opposed by the most confused, mixed up Republican Party since 1964.

Charlie Brown or Kosher Grl should have been able to beat Obama.

No flames, please. I am just wondering how you see this election from an historical perspective. Does it signal a fundamental change in the relationship between our government and people and if so, in what direction are we headed? Will we remain the world's economic superpower? Will our debt become an albatross around our necks? Will religion still play an important role in our national identity? Where do you see us in 50 years?

You're kidding right?

I've always gotten a chuckle out of the "comparison" between George W. Bush's vacation time and Barack Obama's.

You see, the difference between the two men is that Bush really didn't like Washington and spent as little time there as possible. And where did he spend this so-called vacation time? At his ranch in Crawford, Texas...which as we all know is a tourist MECCA! The truth is...W. conducted the nation's business from Crawford...having meetings with his cabinet there. So when you count THAT as vacation time it's like saying someone who works from their home so many days a week is actually on "vacation" while they are doing so.

Anyone want to hazard a guess which "vacation" is costing us tax payers more of our tax dollars? George W. Bush staying at his ranch in Crawford, cutting brush and riding his mountain bike...or Barack Obama renting expensive digs in Martha's Vineyard and Hawaii while hitting some of the nicest country clubs around?

Call me crazy but I'm guessing Martha's Vineyard and Hawaii are just a wee bit (eye roll) more costly than Crawford.

Last edited:

Why?

i got no problems with what your saying......but i was talking about someone laying out the guys Fruit of the Looms....

Why?

he must be banking the other 2 weeks....he is only allowed to bank 8 i think....

You're kidding right?

Yes..........Obama has been just slaving away.

President Obama admits he's lazy
d9b888adcc23f12f76a9317e1fd75977.jpg

Ironically, the day President Barack Obama heads off to Hawaii for some rest and relaxation, ABC-TV is airing of a Barbara Walters' holiday special featuring Obama and FLOTUS Michelle Obama on ‘20/20’ in which the President admits there’s a ‘laziness’ in him. Moreover, Obama says that today’s Air Force One’s destination is the blame for his laziness – Hawaii.

While critics have claimed that he has vacationed excessively and supporters compare Obama’s vacation record to other Presidents before him, the fact is that times are terrible now. Have other Presidents gone off to destinations for from Washington, D.C. when Congress is at odds or when the economy and job market is in the dumpster? No. Does a businessman go on vacation when his business is in the dumpster? No, it doesn’t matter what the previous owner of the business or the previous CEOs have done – a vacation is out of the question. But, say critics, not for Obama – he has vacationed regularly during extremely bad times for Americans and tense, unproductive times in Congress.

President Obama admits he's lazy - National Conservative | Examiner.com

With all of the parties Obama has every day is a vacation.

He hasn't done his job and pretty soon he'll be off to Hawaii for another Christmas on our dime.

$1.4 billion dollars to cart his ass around last year.

Yet the left feels it can defend the indefensible.

Why?

There has been criticism of the president's vacation at this time. But how does the number of vacation days the president has spent compare to his predecessors? CBS Radio's Mark Knoller has kept track of presidential vacations for years and supplied the data.

So far, President Obama has taken 61 vacation days after 31 months in office. At this point in their presidencies, George W. Bush had spent 180 days at his ranch where his staff often joined him for meetings. And Ronald Reagan had taken 112 vacation days at his ranch.

Among recent presidents, Bill Clinton took the least time off -- 28 days.

To be fair, a presidential vacation away from the White House is not the same as a vacation for the average person. The president is still in contact with his advisers and on call for any emergency.

Mark Knoller: When presidents go on "vacation," controversy follows

[You mean was it the moment the untermuenchen pried open the doors of the treasury of Ronald Reagan's "Shining City On The Hill" intent on ransacking and looting its contents? "Obama's Plantation Nation where the only ID necessary for its residents is their EBT cards"
It wouldn't be the first time such a thing has happened. There was a fella named Attila The Hun at one time, then there was the Vandals and the Goths sacking of Rome. Creating new Obama voters with every passing minute]

"Federal law prohibits the admission of aliens to this country who are “likely at any time to become a public charge.” This is one of many statutes that the scofflaw Obama administration brazenly flouts. Rather than ensuring that immigrants will not become liabilities to the public purse, the Obama administration explicitly lures them to the U.S. with promises of lavish welfare benefits–a policy that is both illegal and perverse. This web site promoting federal welfare benefits, now the largest item in the federal budget, mirrors information that is included in packets given to new arrivals in the U.S.:"

“Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to cash welfare checks…” | Power Line

["Those people receiving welfare and other forms of government largesse, along with the working poor, constitute a critical mass, that if manipulated properly, could lead to the installation of a (Communist) in power and maintain him there for a considerable time." Barack Obama, Loyola University, 1998.
Like Adolph, in his book "Mein Kampf" Mr Obama had his plans and intentions laid out in detail far in advance of when he came to power by Democratic means.]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back