Was the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center an inside job?

Well it was done inside the basement area wasn't it?

No. The CIA does far better work. That really was diaper heads. It was greatly appreciated actually............gave your masters another F.F. option.

Was the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center an inside job? Was the FBI involved?

Answer:

Yes. Bush did it.

No. It was Cheney.

No no. My bad. It was Haliburton.

No. Oops again. I got a bit confused there for a second. It was the driver, Greer.

Was the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center an inside job? Was the FBI involved?

No and Yes.

The FBI WAS involved.................this is something that they readily admit. They had an informant "Emad Salem" that was involved and supposed to help them catch the terrorists in the act, by planting a fake bomb, to ensure a solid case against them. Obviously, it didn't work out that way. By what I understand, the FBI screwed up the plan and an actual live bomb was planted. Luckily, Ramzi Yousef greatly overestimated the power of the bomb planted. His plan was for one tower to topple over into the other tower to bring them both down. He admitted he wanted to kill 250,000 people!
Yousef's uncle, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was involved in the plot that succeeded in 2001.

No and Yes.

The FBI WAS involved.................this is something that they readily admit. They had an informant "Emad Salem" that was involved and supposed to help them catch the terrorists in the act, by planting a fake bomb, to ensure a solid case against them. Obviously, it didn't work out that way. By what I understand, the FBI screwed up the plan and an actual live bomb was planted. Luckily, Ramzi Yousef greatly overestimated the power of the bomb planted. His plan was for one tower to topple over into the other tower to bring them both down. He admitted he wanted to kill 250,000 people!
Yousef's uncle, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was involved in the plot that succeeded in 2001.

the FBI requested a live bomb

it indeed was. the fbi substituted in real material to their handler instead of fake material as is normal protocol. The war hawks wanted to enter iraq/afgh/pakistan since the late 80s when russia failed so they were looking for their opportunity way before 9/11 ever came.

Forum List

Back