Are lesbians anti-sementic?

The lesbian community is not monolithic, but many lesbian posters here are Useful Idiots in the Israel/Jewish topics.

Just my observation.

The lesbian community is not monolithic, but many lesbian posters here are Useful Idiots in the Israel/Jewish topics.

Just my observation.

Anything liberal is a useful idiot. They just don't know it.
As for the lesbo's.. two might be fun for a weekend here or there. As long as they're the modeling kind. Nobody likes a butch........ oh Chaz, you make me so sick.

It appears that way to me?
What about Jewish Lesbians?

booo.jpg

Oldie but goodie. :cool:

It appears that way to me?
Some are some aren't! Many Lesbians tend to fall in the leftist crowd, because of the GOP's stance on fag marriage. Therefore a good chunk of them are foaming at the mouth antisemites. Take the Code Pink Bitches, those Lesbians claim they are against all wars, except the ones to kill all the Jews. That war they would be cool with!

What about Jewish Lesbians?
LOL, naive little man. There are a lot of self-hating Jews. Afterall there are a lot of Jewish Leftists!

Just as there are a lot of self-hating Americans! You are a prime example of that.

I am sure there are a lot of self-hating fags also!

Just because you happen to be part of the group, by birth or other means, doesn't mean you can't have hatred towards them. Take you for example. I assume you were born an American (since most White immigrants to this country tend to be very loyal to it), yet you have a lot of hatred towards the Red, White and Blue!

I don't think it is possible to be anti-sementic. I don't think lesbians are anti-semantic. Their language skills are normal enough.

Forum List

Back