Was Satan wrong to demand equal rights in heaven?

Depends who you are, David and his doodle got off scott free whist Onan got the mighty smitely...
No they didn't. David lost a child because of his sin. Onan refused to give his brother's widow a child according to the Law. That was his sin.

David's baby was tortured for 6 days before God finally had enough fun and murdered it.

You show what kind of Christian you are by lying about scriptures. The story is quite clear so go read it for the first time.

Regards
DL
Sin is serious business.

And no one does more of it than God.

Regards
DL
You, sir, are a liar or a foolish child. Do you really not think that God, being so far above man, thus has far greater responsibility and authority than does man? Just as a policeman, acting in his official capacity, has greater responsibility and authority than does a civilian, so it is with God. IOW, a policeman can do things with impunity that would get you thrown in prison.

Your genocidal baby murderer is so far below man and our morality that he is not worth spit.

Come and argue his morals and not his non-existence like a man instead of a sulky child trying to prove a delusion.

Regards
DL

Heaven, from what we can speculate, seems to be a system that some would call a tyranny as no one was allowed to question anything or ask for change in leadership or policies.

Was Satan and the third of angels who rejected tyranny wrong to demand equal rights, and if so, are all people who demand equal rights on earth also doing something satanic?

Is this why most religions are reluctant to give women and gays equality? Do Christians and Muslims think equality to be evil and satanic?

Do religious people think that their Gods frown on the notions of equality of all people and is that why believers deny women and gays equality?

Regards

DL

Of course Satan was wrong. Satan is not God though it looks like Satan "wishes" so. Satan was merely created by God. Does the clay say to the Potter - "This is how you should create me and everything else You make" ?

To me it's similar to the Lord addressing Job in Job 40:.
Basically said - GOD is GOD, and we are not.

Praise alone be to our God Most High, The God of Abraham, The God of Isaac, The God of Jacob!!!

Job 40
1 Moreover the Lord answered Job, and said,

2 Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? he that reproveth God, let him answer it.

3 Then Job answered the Lord, and said,
4 Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth.
5 Once have I spoken; but I will not answer: yea, twice; but I will proceed no further.

6 Then answered the Lord unto Job out of the whirlwind, and said,

7 Gird up thy loins now like a man: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.

8 Wilt thou also disannul my judgment? wilt thou condemn me, that thou mayest be righteous?

9 Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a voice like him?

10 Deck thyself now with majesty and excellency; and array thyself with glory and beauty.
11 Cast abroad the rage of thy wrath: and behold every one that is proud, and abase him.
12 Look on every one that is proud, and bring him low; and tread down the wicked in their place.
13 Hide them in the dust together; and bind their faces in secret.
14 Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right hand can save thee.
15 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.
16 Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
18 His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.
19 He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.
20 Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.
21 He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.
22 The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.
23 Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.
24 He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.

Lets add Job 41 to this also ;)

Job 41

1 Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down?
2 Canst thou put an hook into his nose? or bore his jaw through with a thorn?
3 Will he make many supplications unto thee? will he speak soft words unto thee?
4 Will he make a covenant with thee? wilt thou take him for a servant for ever?
5 Wilt thou play with him as with a bird? or wilt thou bind him for thy maidens?
6 Shall the companions make a banquet of him? shall they part him among the merchants?
7 Canst thou fill his skin with barbed irons? or his head with fish spears?
8 Lay thine hand upon him, remember the battle, do no more.
9 Behold, the hope of him is in vain: shall not one be cast down even at the sight of him?
10 None is so fierce that dare stir him up: who then is able to stand before me?
11 Who hath prevented me, that I should repay him? whatsoever is under the whole heaven is mine.
12 I will not conceal his parts, nor his power, nor his comely proportion.
13 Who can discover the face of his garment? or who can come to him with his double bridle?
14 Who can open the doors of his face? his teeth are terrible round about.
15 His scales are his pride, shut up together as with a close seal.
16 One is so near to another, that no air can come between them.
17 They are joined one to another, they stick together, that they cannot be sundered.
18 By his neesings a light doth shine, and his eyes are like the eyelids of the morning.
19 Out of his mouth go burning lamps, and sparks of fire leap out.
20 Out of his nostrils goeth smoke, as out of a seething pot or caldron.
21 His breath kindleth coals, and a flame goeth out of his mouth.
22 In his neck remaineth strength, and sorrow is turned into joy before him.
23 The flakes of his flesh are joined together: they are firm in themselves; they cannot be moved.
24 His heart is as firm as a stone; yea, as hard as a piece of the nether millstone.
25 When he raiseth up himself, the mighty are afraid: by reason of breakings they purify themselves.
26 The sword of him that layeth at him cannot hold: the spear, the dart, nor the habergeon.
27 He esteemeth iron as straw, and brass as rotten wood.
28 The arrow cannot make him flee: slingstones are turned with him into stubble.
29 Darts are counted as stubble: he laugheth at the shaking of a spear.
30 Sharp stones are under him: he spreadeth sharp pointed things upon the mire.
31 He maketh the deep to boil like a pot: he maketh the sea like a pot of ointment.
32 He maketh a path to shine after him; one would think the deep to be hoary.
33 Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear.
34 He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride.

Heaven, from what we can speculate, seems to be a system that some would call a tyranny as no one was allowed to question anything or ask for change in leadership or policies.

Was Satan and the third of angels who rejected tyranny wrong to demand equal rights, and if so, are all people who demand equal rights on earth also doing something satanic?

Is this why most religions are reluctant to give women and gays equality? Do Christians and Muslims think equality to be evil and satanic?

Do religious people think that their Gods frown on the notions of equality of all people and is that why believers deny women and gays equality?

Regards

DL

Of course Satan was wrong. Satan is not God though it looks like Satan "wishes" so. Satan was merely created by God. Does the clay say to the Potter - "This is how you should create me and everything else You make" ?

I sniped your garbage. I hope you do not mind.

When God makes a pot that has a hole in it and leaks and then God condemns that pot to hell, why should the pot not ask a question like, --- why did you make me with a hole if you did not want me to leak?

Do you not see that as a viable question from the pot?

Regards
DL

Job 41

I snipped your garbage again as the only worthy quote in Job is Job 2;3 where God complains that Satan moved him to destroy without cause.

That is God admitting to being evil and a sinner and that is the main lesson the myth of Job was written to show.

We cannot prove God is real bt we can discuss his morals or lack of.

Are you game?

If so, tackle that one quote and know that if you quote too many useless verses I will ignore you.

Morals are discussed with words. Not quotes of a long dead scribe from a language neither you or I can read.

Regards
DL

[
Satan was never able to overcome God. .

That is not what your bible says.

Job 2;3 And the LORD said unto Satan: 'Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a whole-hearted and an upright man, one that feareth God, and shunneth evil? and he still holdeth fast his integrity, although thou didst move Me against him, to destroy him without cause.'

"thou didst move Me against him"

Satan obviously overcame God. That or God was complaining without cause.

Read what is said, not what you want it to say.

Regardless of your view, God is culpable for all the sin that Satan would have done.

Satan might have been the hit man but the criminal Don was that vile God that you adore.

Stop adoring your evil demiurge.

Regards
DL
Baloney. God was incited to prove Job's faithfulness, and did. Obviously, Satan had been trying to corrupt Job for some time, and failed. God triumphed, like He does every time.

They obviously were given that choice. They made their choice and dealt with the consequences thereof. Would you have God be unjust and simply ignore what they did?

As above so below.

Is allowing equality a choice that God would endorse or is equality against what your God believes?

Will we be allowed equality when God rules here below?

Are we all created equal or not?

Will you vote for a tyranny or a democracy?

Regards
DL

1. No one is, or ever can be, equal with God. That is an absolute.
2. We are all equally sinful in His eyes. We may as well be lined up on a beach in California, prepared to swim to Hawaii. Some will go further than others, but the only ones getting to Hawaii are the ones that get in a boat.
3. He will reign on earth, and it will be a theocracy. No votes will be taken.

The point is this. We do not have the same view of things that God has, any more than a baby understands why Daddy leaves every morning and returns every night. God is absolute justice, therefore all sin will be punished. He is also absolute mercy, therefore He created a way for us to be forgiven of our sin.

You are calling Jesus a liar.

Stop it.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Just because you think you cannot be a brethren to Christ does not mean I cannot be.

Get better and join us.

Here is some history and how it is done.

Regards
DL
Of course we are in relationship with the Christ.

I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

That does not, however, mean we understand everything God does. After all, He tells us:
“As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

His physical reign, moreover, is yet to come. I'm sure you've heard of it, the one where He will rule in absolute power while satan is bound and cannot influence humanity?

So if God ids so un-knowable and mysterious, stop telling us all that you know of the un-knowable. You begin to sound foolish.

Regards
DL
Are you denying that God tells us Himself that He will reign over this earth with a rod of iron? Because He will. Satan will be bound and unable to influence anything during that time. Then, finally, he's released one last time, only to be destroyed completely. Glorious day, that will be.

They obviously were given that choice. They made their choice and dealt with the consequences thereof. Would you have God be unjust and simply ignore what they did?

As above so below.

Is allowing equality a choice that God would endorse or is equality against what your God believes?

Regards
DL

2. We are all equally sinful in His eyes. We may as well be lined up on a beach in California, prepared to swim to Hawaii. Some will go further than others, but the only ones getting to Hawaii are the ones that get in a boat.

The point is this. We do not have the same view of things that God has, any more than a baby understands why Daddy leaves every morning and returns every night. God is absolute justice, therefore all sin will be punished. He is also absolute mercy, therefore He created a way for us to be forgiven of our sin.

Stop it.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Just because you think you cannot be a brethren to Christ does not mean I cannot be.

Get better and join us.

Regards
DL

I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

That does not, however, mean we understand everything God does. After all, He tells us:
“As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

His physical reign, moreover, is yet to come. I'm sure you've heard of it, the one where He will rule in absolute power while satan is bound and cannot influence humanity?

Only a real big fool would quote something and then say God said it.

Regards
DL
That's dumb, when God said it in the first place.

Job 41

I snipped your garbage again as the only worthy quote in Job is Job 2;3 where God complains that Satan moved him to destroy without cause.
Regards
DL

That's not what He said. He said Satan incited Him to destroy Job, but that Job remained faithful. Note that God did NOT destroy Job. In fact, he elevated Job. You DID read the rest of the book, didn't you?

[

Job 2;3 And the LORD said unto Satan: 'Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a whole-hearted and an upright man, one that feareth God, and shunneth evil? and he still holdeth fast his integrity, although thou didst move Me against him, to destroy him without cause.'

Regardless of your view, God is culpable for all the sin that Satan would have done.

Satan might have been the hit man but the criminal Don was that vile God that you adore.

Regards
DL
Baloney. God was incited to prove Job's faithfulness, and did. Obviously, Satan had been trying to corrupt Job for some time, and failed. God triumphed, like He does every time.

Satan moving God to destroy without cause, sinning and doing evil, is Satan's triumph, not Gods.

Only a fool would think otherwise.

Regards
DL

[

Regards
DL

Satan moving God to destroy without cause, sinning and doing evil, is Satan's triumph, not Gods.

Only a fool would think otherwise.

Regards
DL
A fool refuses to understand the passage in context and refuses to analyze its meaning. A fool merely grabs one verse from one translation and distorts it to mean something completely different. God triumphs. Always has, always will. Tell you what, read the end of the book. You'll see who wins.

As above so below.

Regards
DL

Stop it.

Get better and join us.

Regards
DL

So if God ids so un-knowable and mysterious, stop telling us all that you know of the un-knowable. You begin to sound foolish.

Regards
DL
Are you denying that God tells us Himself that He will reign over this earth with a rod of iron? Because He will. Satan will be bound and unable to influence anything during that time. Then, finally, he's released one last time, only to be destroyed completely. Glorious day, that will be.

And you believe such a ridiculous scenario.

If you were a judge, would you let someone you convicted roam around to do more crimes?

If you would then you are not a decent judge.

Yet your God/Judge does just that, showing how corrupt he is.

Regards
DL

[

God does not have a tong and cannot speak.

Regards
DL

Job 41

Regards
DL

That's not what He said. He said Satan incited Him to destroy Job, but that Job remained faithful. Note that God did NOT destroy Job. In fact, he elevated Job. You DID read the rest of the book, didn't you?

Would you trade your children's lives for a bit of elevation?

Neither would Job, but thanks for showing how your religion has corrupted your morals to the point of thinking a father would do such a vile thing.

Regards
DL

Stop it.

Get better and join us.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

If you were a judge, would you let someone you convicted roam around to do more crimes?

Regards
DL
Ah, you claim your limited, corrupted mind can know everything that is in the mind of God. How arrogant and illuminating. Satan will receive his ultimate punishment. It is inescapable.

[

Regards
DL
Yet He has done so since man has been around.

Job 41

Regards
DL

Neither would Job, but thanks for showing how your religion has corrupted your morals to the point of thinking a father would do such a vile thing.

Regards
DL
He received back twice what he lost, and more children. Just shows how evil and vapid Satan really is, to attack a man's adult children in that fashion.

Stop it.

Get better and join us.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Ah, you claim your limited, corrupted mind can know everything that is in the mind of God. How arrogant and illuminating. Satan will receive his ultimate punishment. It is inescapable.

I made no such claim so do not resort to lies without quoting what you are lying about.

The fact that you begin to lie says that you have run out of arguments.

Is that why you did not answer any of my last question?

Let me repeat in case you did not see them.

-------------------------------

Regards
DL

[

Regards
DL
Yet He has done so since man has been around.

Only the delusional can hear God speak to them in the way you are using that word.

Regards
DL

Job 41

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
He received back twice what he lost, and more children. Just shows how evil and vapid Satan really is, to attack a man's adult children in that fashion.

At your God's request and instruction.

You ignoring that shows the immoral double standard of morality many Christians develop to forgive their God for the same things that they condemn men for doing.

Strange that you would forgive God for killing your child just for giving you two more.

That should show the depth of your depravity but you do not see it through your faith blinders.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back