Was Satan wrong to demand equal rights in heaven?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

Heaven, from what we can speculate, seems to be a system that some would call a tyranny as no one was allowed to question anything or ask for change in leadership or policies.

Was Satan and the third of angels who rejected tyranny wrong to demand equal rights, and if so, are all people who demand equal rights on earth also doing something satanic?

Is this why most religions are reluctant to give women and gays equality? Do Christians and Muslims think equality to be evil and satanic?

Do religious people think that their Gods frown on the notions of equality of all people and is that why believers deny women and gays equality?

Regards

DL

Satan was wrong to demand equality to his Betters; just as sub-humans who try to demand equality to real humans are wrong

In heaven, there is a perfect law of love. Satan was cast out of heaven for introducing tyranny. He wanted to rule by force and not by free will. If that is what you call equal rights, you are gravely mistaken.

Moses 4:1-4
1 And I, the Lord God, spake unto Moses, saying: That Satan, whom thou hast commanded in the name of mine Only Begotten, is the same which was from the beginning, and he came before me, saying—Behold, here am I, send me, I will be thy son, and I will redeem all mankind, that one soul shall not be lost, and surely I will do it; wherefore give me thine honor.
2 But, behold, my Beloved Son, which was my Beloved and Chosen from the beginning, said unto me—Father, thy will be done, and the glory be thine forever.
3 Wherefore, because that Satan rebelled against me, and sought to destroy the agency of man, which I, the Lord God, had given him, and also, that I should give unto him mine own power; by the power of mine Only Begotten, I caused that he should be cast down;
4 And he became Satan, yea, even the devil, the father of all lies, to deceive and to blind men, and to lead them captive at his will, even as many as would not hearken unto my voice.

God, our Father in Heaven, had a plan to send mankind down to this earth, give then freedom of choice to do as they pleased, but also to send messengers from heaven to show mankind the truth pathway to happiness. But Lucifer coveted that which the Father had. He noticed that the Father, by giving mankind free will, would loose some of his children because they would not choose good over evil. He then came out with his own plan to use force and make everyone obey the commandments. He loved his plan and sought that the Father give him equal power to implement his plan. Satan sought to rule over all of us with an iron fist. But the Father knew that if you are to raise truly good beings, you need to have them choose good in and of themselves. You cannot raise people to be good by forcing them. Who tells the Father what to do? Nobody! He does good by his own choosing! Free will is a key ingredient to nurturing his children to be good beings and to become like himself. So the Father rejected Lucifer's plan. But Lucifer did not like his plan being rejected, so he came out in open rebellion against the Father and attempted to convince many others to turn away from the Father and to worship him and follow his plan. It was an all out war in heaven.

Revelation 12:7-9
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Eventually the Father cast Satan out of heaven into this earth. But before doing so, Satan had convinced 1/3 of all the hosts of heaven to follow after him. They became his angels and were cast out with him.

Revelation 12:3-4
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Satan is the same who made a secret oath with Cain and taught him how to murder. These same oaths have been past down through the centuries and are the secret combinations of murder to get gain and power which are now on the earth and are infiltrating the governments of the world, even our own.

Satan is the Father of Lies and all manner of evil and wickedness. He seeks to sift your soul like chaff in the wind. All those who followed after Lucifer were denied the opportunity of receiving a body. This is why the demons seek to possess our bodies.

Matthew 5:1-13
1 And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.
2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,
3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:
4 Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.
5 And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.
6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,
7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.
8 For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.
9 And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.
10 And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country.
11 Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding.
12 And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.
13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand, and were choked in the sea).

Last edited:
Porker, my little cutlet, I did not remember you are LDS. Happy Easter to you.

Heaven, from what we can speculate, seems to be a system that some would call a tyranny as no one was allowed to question anything or ask for change in leadership or policies.

Was Satan and the third of angels who rejected tyranny wrong to demand equal rights, and if so, are all people who demand equal rights on earth also doing something satanic?

Is this why most religions are reluctant to give women and gays equality? Do Christians and Muslims think equality to be evil and satanic?

Do religious people think that their Gods frown on the notions of equality of all people and is that why believers deny women and gays equality?

Regards

DL
Been a LOOONG time DL.
First off Satan did NOT want equal rights as he had them. He WANTED equal powers and that is different.

"Fires"

Satan was wrong to demand equality to his Betters; just as sub-humans who try to demand equality to real humans are wrong

God is better than Satan, how?

If we look at morality, Satan does not torture and kill babies the way God does.

If morality is not what we should judge God by then what criteria should we use?

Also, which sub-humans have ever demanded equality?

Regards
DL

In heaven, there is a perfect law of love. Satan was cast out of heaven for introducing tyranny. He wanted to rule by force and not by free will. If that is what you call equal rights, you are gravely mistaken.
).

Where did Satan get such notions if not from the creator of all concepts, God himself?

Regards
DL

Regards

DL
Been a LOOONG time DL.
First off Satan did NOT want equal rights as he had them. He WANTED equal powers and that is different.

"Fires"

Hi buddy. Yes, long tine no chat.

That indicates that he could be as powerful as God.

If Satan had equal rights with God, why did she not rule in heaven as equal rights says she had the right to do?

Regards
DL

He's stronger and more powerful, therefore BETTER.

If we look at morality, Satan does not torture and kill babies the way God does

Human beings have no rights. Not even a right to life. We are here to test our souls through trial, pain, hardship and suffering. Nothing more.

Women, racial and ethnic minorities, the handicapped, religious organizations, etc....

Human beings have no rights. Not even a right to life. We are here to test our souls through trial, pain, hardship and suffering. Nothing more.

Women, racial and ethnic minorities, the handicapped, religious organizations, etc....

Might makes right and screw morality. Yep, sounds like the God of the bible.

Thanks for this.

Regards
DL

Satan must be pretty strong, since God did not destroy him when he rebelled.....and the rest sound like Greek mythology...

How could God have created sub-humans???

Women are sub-human??? I bet you love your hand a lot....

When God's 'displeased' with someone he just kills them. Why not kill Satan? Why create hell and go through all that? And why with the entire universe to choose from does he put hell here? Why not on the other side of the universe?

God only created 1 man. That's it. Everyone else, comes from God's creation.

God might have played a part in some of the others created, Isaac, John the Baptist, and Jesus, just to name a few. God created Adam perfectly, and Adam chose not to be perfect. So lay the blame where it goes, your ancestor, Adam.

God might have played a part in some of the others created, Isaac, John the Baptist, and Jesus, just to name a few. God created Adam perfectly, and Adam chose not to be perfect. So lay the blame where it goes, your ancestor, Adam.
So Adam made both Eve and Adam's first wife...Lilith???

He's not your ancestor also???

Forum List

Back