was Rock Hudson a fraud?

was Rock a fraud?

• yes

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
How do you know?
Did anyone ask Hudson whether he prefers women or the other kind?

You seem upset about it.
From all accounts, women loved him, even thou they knew he was gay. His wife, Phyllis Gates said she loved him when she married him and continued to love him after their divorce. ..........................................................

Phyllis claimed later in life that she never knew he was gay! how ridiculous is that?? In Hollyweird everybody knew he was gay! Was she living under a mushroom???

hvDtwPg.jpg
I can remember my grandmother watching Liberace on TV saying what a wonderful boy he is, so respectful of his mother. As long as homosexuals kept it hidden, most people were willing to ignore the awful truth.

Liberace was Gay? I didn't see that one coming.
he is another fraud
denied he was gay/sued/etc
The Daily Mirror tabloid, which lost a libel case 20 years ago for suggesting Liberace was a homosexual, said today it wants its money back.
How About Refund? Tabloid Says of Liberace Libel Award
Liberace, the Daily Mirror and a libel trial fiasco...

Liberace denied he was gay? oh ok...:eusa_think: :dunno:

AQegqR8.jpg

......Rock did tons of romantic movies .....of course he would not have gotten those parts if everyone knew he was a fruitcake homo

He was an actor. It was his job to pretend to be other fictional people, different than who he was.

Michael Caine and Christopher Reeve played a pair of faggots in Deathtrap. In real life, I'm sure both of them were straight. Does this make them frauds?
very idiotic ---it makes you look stupid because it's not the SAME thing --DUH
they didn't lie about their REAL lives to make $$$$$$$

......Rock did tons of romantic movies .....of course he would not have gotten those parts if everyone knew he was a fruitcake homo
He was an actor.

Are you upset that Mark Hammel wasn't really a Jedi and Harrison Ford can't really fly a spaceship?

Homophobia makes you look stupid.
1. no one is upset --hahahaha
2. no homophobia---that's like the word racism--it means nothing now
3. you look very stupid because they did not LIE about their real lives to make $$$$$

All I really knew about him was that he was born in Illinois as Roy Harold Scherer Jr. but he was reared in California.

of course he was a fraud,he pretended to be a ladies man but was gay as hell.:abgg2q.jpg: this thread should be closed. i mean everyone knows that.

Was John Wayne really a Marine?
Draft Dodger
Wrong. He applied to the US Naval Academy and was not accepted. He also applied to the OSS.

BTW...He went into the entertainment industry due to a neck injury that ended his sports career.

Why are liberals such assholes?
Hmmm...wonder how he injured his neck. Recoil?
A surfing accident.
I heard of that band...butthole surfers....

Was John Wayne really a Marine?
Draft Dodger
Wrong. He applied to the US Naval Academy and was not accepted. He also applied to the OSS.

BTW...He went into the entertainment industry due to a neck injury that ended his sports career.

A surfing accident.
I’m sure you’re a great fan of the butthole surfers.

Draft Dodger

A surfing accident.
I’m sure you’re a great fan of the butthole surfers.
Never heard them once. I don't knowingly watch faggots.

All I really knew about him was that he was born in Illinois as Roy Harold Scherer Jr. but he was reared in California.

of course he was a fraud,he pretended to be a ladies man but was gay as hell.:abgg2q.jpg: this thread should be closed. i mean everyone knows that.
yes, I agree with MikTX--but the proper term would be ladyboy for LARamfan, yes?

So a lady man, I see.
In a way he was. In the late 50's his audience was huge, a favorite with middle age to elderly women who idolized him. He gave his first performance in Las Vegas in 1944 and became a regular in Vegas for over 30 years. For many years, he was the highest paid entertainer in the world.

He was a child prodigy that began playing at age 4. At age 7 he was memorizing complex classical pieces. At age eight, he met Paderewski and played a duo piano with him in concerts. In childhood, Liberace suffered from a speech impediment, and as a teen, from the taunts of neighborhood children, who mocked him for his effeminate personality and his avoidance of sports, and his fondness for cooking, and the piano. At 10 he was playing popular music in local theaters and radio. In 1934, he was playing jazz piano with a school group. By 1939, he was playing classical concerts. At 20 he was playing with Philharmonic orchestras across the country. By the mid- and late-1940s, he was performing in night clubs in major cities around the United States, largely abandoning classical music altogether. He changed from a classical pianist to an entertainer and showman, unpredictably and whimsically mixing the serious with light fare. Dispite his noticeable lisp and effeminate personality, he was a memorizing showman. In Vegas, he played to sellout performances for many year, had a top rated weekly TV show, and became one of the most sought after guess star on the variety shows. Weather you were a fan or not, you were almost bound to enjoy his music because he played music that people liked from old favorites to classical to jazz to pop to rock and roll.
Liberace - Wikipedia

Last edited:
It must have been tough in that era for gay people. One thing though. There was literature on the internet that I read a year or two ago. Hudson led an underground organization of gay people who met each other and partied with each other. However the story went on that there was a pedophile angle also. True?

It must have been tough in that era for gay people. One thing though. There was literature on the internet that I read a year or two ago. Hudson led an underground organization of gay people who met each other and partied with each other. However the story went on that there was a pedophile angle also. True?
I'm sure there is such a rumor but there are all sorts of rumors, most being unfounded. Since gay men are not any more likely to be pedophiles that straight men it's most probably false.

Members of disliked minority groups are often stereotyped as representing a danger to the majority's most vulnerable members. For example, Jews in the Middle Ages were accused of murdering Christian babies in ritual sacrifices. Black men in the United States were often lynched after being falsely accused of raping White women. In a similar fashion, gay people have often been portrayed as a threat to children.

Like most of the homos that society embraces today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merica.
Land of the free...unless you’re gay or a minority or a woman.
We have made no progress in 50 years when it comes to equal rights.
This is what the right calls winning?
Pathetic.

Like most of the homos that society embraces today.

Merica.
Land of the free...unless you’re gay or a minority or a woman.
We have made no progress in 50 years when it comes to equal rights.
This is what the right calls winning?
Pathetic.

you left out blacks? why?
obviously you are wrong
many entertainers come out as gay nowadays

Forum List

Back