• yes

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
......Rock did tons of romantic movies .....of course he would not have gotten those parts if everyone knew he was a fruitcake homo

All I really knew about him was that he was born in Illinois as Roy Harold Scherer Jr. but he was reared in California.

9296948110_d1b8d06742_b.jpg

..one of my favorite movies is Ice Station Zebra
I think he said that was his favorite also

I'm sure the studio heads in Hollywood knew Hudson was a demented fudge packer. But he was a good box office draw, so they kept quiet and made sure the press didn't report it.

Last edited:
......Rock did tons of romantic movies .....of course he would not have gotten those parts if everyone knew he was a fruitcake homo
He was an actor.

Are you upset that Mark Hammel wasn't really a Jedi and Harrison Ford can't really fly a spaceship?

Homophobia makes you look stupid.

I'm sure the studio heads in Hollywood knew Hudson was a demented fudge packer. But he was a good box office draw, so they kept quiet and made sure the press didn't report it.

Wow. Probably one of the more factual things I've ever seen you post. Yes, because he was making so much money for the studios, they did their best to keep a lid on it.

....one of the reasons for this thread is the racial/political crap is getting boring --SOS over and over
..and I was watching one of his 1950s movies...I like the 50s cars/scenery/etc

He was an actor.

Are you upset that Mark Hammel wasn't really a Jedi and Harrison Ford can't really fly a spaceship?

Homophobia makes you look stupid.
you fked up again!!!
1. you, also, try to magically, fantastically SOMEHOW know people's emotions from their basic, standard, sentences when NO emotion/emotional words are used!!!
2. see my above post--I like his movies and him as an actor
you = DUMBASS jackass

Forum List

Back