Designated survivor

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I'm watching this and I'm on the third season now on Netflix. I started watching it because I thought it may be interesting and the opening scenes showed all of congress getting wiped out! Well it's on season three right Now and president Kirkman, a democrat, is being treated just like the media treats Trump! lol! Just remember folks, nothing coming from Hollywood is anywhere near reality.

He's trying to get re-elected and trying to reach out to the masses who feel left out! lol Trump Trump Trump!

It was good until the first lady was killed off....dumb move by the producers and I still can't understand why they did that.....

• Banned
It was good until the first lady was killed off....dumb move by the producers and I still can't understand why they did that.....
I figgered it was so he could take a swipe at this hot tomato!

iu

• Banned
OMG! I just saw the scene in which two queers are walking and talking and one tells the other he's HIV positive but it's ok because he used a condom. The other guy is really upset because he "took away his right to choose"! That is really sick!

Forum List

Back