Was Jan 6th an actual insurrection or a democrat hoax?

Was Jan 6th an actual insurrection or a democrat hoax?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it was a bunch of folks, that got whipped up in the moment, and something that was likely intended to be a rowdy crowd in the street, got out of hand and they ended up directing their wrath on the then Dimocrat controlled Capitol facilities.
The idea that these people intended to take control is not only laughable, it's insane.

One thing is for sure, Dimocrats are so utterly over the top obssesed over Jan 6th, that they must truly believe America is a house of cards, and the cries of "the day we almost lost our democracy" just demonstrate their complete and total weakness.
BS. Brainwashed election conspiracy nut jobs following their con man Messiah........

That is not sitting down or shutting up.

Do you need instructions?
propertyLine.jpg

It wasn't an insurrection. It was a very, VERY poorly run Counter-Insurgency operation.

Trump should have waited and got more evidence. He thought he could save the Throne, but he couldn't. It was already too late in October. Or even July, for that matter. dimocrap SCUM already had their game up and running. Everywhere.

Any General can move forward with victory after victory, it's the good ones that know when to retreat. Gotta know when to retreat. That is Trump's one big failing. Gotta know when you screwed the pooch and try to recover. Lick your wounds and counter-attack.

But Trump is gonna win this coming November and I can't wait to see the bloodshed afterwards. It will be Glorious!!

Now, the question is -- Will scum of the Earth dimocrap FILTH know when to retreat?? I very, VERY seriously doubt that. They'll call out all their terrorist organizations, Antifa, BLM, all the College pukes, the Unions and --

We'll be expecting it. It's the payback we have waited for.

Fun City

I always like leftists who say Trump doesn't have Constitutional rights citing the Constitution as the authority for your Unconstitutional acts.

If we flipped parties, you'd suddenly get it. You're a racist and a hypocrite, vermin
Oh here comes the republican speech that they are all for the constitution

He incited a riot. I know you can't accept that but it is in the history books

what does race have to do with it. Other than you bringing it up as a misdirection ploy

right wing can accept that Trump screwed up when he could not accept defeat. He couldn't wait another 4 years to run again. In the end he had to wait. So the call he made was the wrong one for the wrong reasons. Yes he violated his oath to uphold the constitution.

His intention was to incited a riot to cause enough chaos that would prevent Biden from being selected as the president. After fake electors scheme failed, Two governors he tried to persuade did not buy into his stolen election speech. Pence didn't buy into it. All the schemes failed. His supporters failed him

Keep your racist thoughts and hypocrisy to yourself and stop trying to use it for your benefit.

yeah keep waving that flag for the wrong reasons

and sacrificing republican integrity based on the rants of one man.

Never expected true believers of the teevee to believe anything more than what y'all are told by morning Mika.
Wrong, Buffalo Breath...

I get most of my news off the Internet in a wide variety of sources...

When it comes to TV my regulars include Fox, MSNBC, CNN, BBC, and News Nation... a healthy mix.

You confuse Independents who despise Rump with LibProgs when nothing could be further than the truth...

But that's off topic, and enough of this pointless back-and-forth...

Wrong, Buffalo Breath...

I get most of my news off the Internet in a wide variety of sources...

When it comes to TV my regulars include Fox, MSNBC, CNN, BBC, and News Nation... a healthy mix.

You confuse Independents who despise Rump with LibProgs when nothing could be further than the truth...

But that's off topic, and enough of this pointless back-and-forth...
Horseshit...You blabber on and on like the only thing you pay any mind to is Morning Mika.

You're no "independent"....You're a useful idiot controlled opposition tool of The State.

Horseshit...You blabber on and on like the only thing you pay any mind to is Morning Mika.
Up yours, twit... I routinely advocate for much of the Trump agenda... it's Trump himself that I vigorously oppose.
You're no "independent"....You're a useful idiot controlled opposition tool of The State.
High praise, indeed... coming from a tyrant-enabler and excuser like you... now... go pound down another beer, lightweight.

Up yours, twit... I routinely advocate for much of the Trump agenda... it's Trump himself that I vigorously oppose.
Suuuuuure. :icon_rolleyes:
High praise, indeed... coming from a tyrant-enabler and excuser such as yourself... now... go pound down another beer, lightweight.
Neither an enabler nor an excuser...I'm just not a hater dumbass like you.

Yup, 25% of US is nuts. You
Marxism 101. Always pretend to be in the majority, or have the support of the majority.

You're not... not even close. You're substandard fringefucks that require stolen elections to remain relevant. Without stolen elections it's back under the rocks for the party that likes to fuck kids.

Off you go slimy, subhuman shit missile, back into the sewers where you can lurk with your ilk that will validate your godless, fringefuck existence. Enjoy, and remember to breathe through your nose.

Forum List

Back