Was Jamie Foxx's comment racist?

Was Jamie Foxx's comment racist?

Which one? Jamie Foxx has made so many racist comments it is hard to keep up with them.

I wonder what the media would do if a Caucasian person said, "White people are the most talented people in the world!"

There's difference between racist and bigoted.

At least, for the left there is.

rw's - look it up.

If by talented he means, rape, murder, child abandonment, std's, dropouts, prison time, obesity, welfare, violence, etc.......

Then he's right

It doesn't sound like anyone wants to say what the statement was. It was a very stupid and bigoted remark. He has said things like this before, I assume he will continue to make these statements.

Where is the question???

Foxx is well known as a racist....and makes no secret of it.
Nor do Liberals have any trouble with his racism.

1. "NBC is not doing any marketing & publicity on Jamie's Music
> Special on NBC because he stood his ground and
> wouldn't have any white guest as they requested.
To
> make it even worse he had two controversial guest
> stars, that do not fit the "NBC profile" on his
> show. Tune in to find out who they are. They are
> purposely putting his show up against the second
> week of American Idol in hopes that it will fail.
> This will give them the excuse to never give another
> black person a music special because "it doesn't
> work". Let's show them that it does work, and that
> we support each other. Tivo Idol, and watch Jamie.
> I saw the taping, it is a good show.
>
> J Foxx making history on NBC. This is the first
> time NBC has ever aired an entire young urban
> African American cast on a music special. We need
> to show support. This was not an easy sell for
> Jamie and he stood his ground to make it happen the
> way he saw fit.
> JAMIE FOXX MUSIC SPECIAL WILL BROADCAST
> WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 25TH @ 8:00PM PST on NBC. PLEASE
> MAKE IT A POINT WATCH! There will be surprise
> special guests.

http://www.nbc.com/Movies_Specials_More/Jamie_Foxx
Jamie Foxx - Music Special Controversy on NBC

2. 'm not saying NBC is right but I can see where they are coming from. What if a popular Caucasian artist requested that no one Black appear on their special? Then again NBC has pretty much been Nothing But Caucasian headquarters for the past decade so why can’t we get a little shine?
JAMIE FOXX GETS NO LOVE FROM NBC | Ya Heard??? | SOHH BLOG

3. ONEANDONLYJOJO bx watching the !!s embara## themselves auditioning on american idol is the only good part of the show that i watch....

and if a white singer requested an "all white" cast.. africans would throw a million man march and cry racism and try to sue someone.
jamie is a good singer and im a fan but he is no where on the level of having his own special on NBC

Jan 23 - NBC trying to crush Jamie Fox...interesting read.

Not racist. Overstated opinion tinged with ethnocentrism. Stupid, misguided. But has no impact on anyone's life. His making this ridiculous statement does not create a situation where a white person is denied opportunity or equality.

Take a deep breath, people.

Jamie Foxx joked about killing all the white people. That's what kind of person he is.

Jamie Foxx Defends ?I Kill All the White People? Joke - Black Listed - EBONY

peaking with "The Today Show‘s" Samantha Guthrie, "Django Unchained" actor Jamie Foxx defended his “I kill all the white people” joke from "Saturday Night Live." Sort of.

During the interview, Guthrie asked, “Some people raised some eyebrows at a part of what you said. It was part of your monologue, a joke. You said your character gets to, quote, “kill all the white people,” adding, “how great is that?” I know you know about the criticism, you think it was fair? I mean, how do you look back on it now?”

Foxx responded, saying, “I mean, I — I’m a comedian. So, I mean, I’m not a — I don’t even know what to say.”

Jamie Foxx racist, wherever would you get that idea?

White people are the most intelligent people in the world

Forum List

Back