Warren.Why Wont She Go On Fox?,Other Candidates Have Gladly Been Interviewed On Fox, Right?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:CryingCow: The main three hosts on Fox News {8 to 10:00 spots} really need to start nagging the so called leading democrat to get on all three shows being they want to speak to her! We Have Questions For You Senator Warren !!!!
Hey, you got to give DeBlasio a lot of credit, at least he had no problem showing up on Hannity.
So when are we gonna see Poker Hantus live on any of those evening shows? ready to answer any candid questions regarding her policies and past?
:cow:

maybe her excuse is that everyone that works for FOX are racists. bigots, anti-{all races} white supremisists, and all of them cheated to get to where they are now?

Warren is afraid. Imagine her dealing with China, Russia, Iran or NK. Talk about not being ready for prime time.

:CryingCow: The main three hosts on Fox News {8 to 10:00 spots} really need to start nagging the so called leading democrat to get on all three shows being they want to speak to her! We Have Questions For You Senator Warren !!!!
Hey, you got to give DeBlasio a lot of credit, at least he had no problem showing up on Hannity.
So when are we gonna see Poker Hantus live on any of those evening shows? ready to answer any candid questions regarding her policies and past?

I don't want to see that skank on my TV.
I turned DeBlasio off.

We don't need to see or hear from the leftist scum.

The main three hosts on Fox News {8 to 10:00 spots} really need to start nagging the so called leading democrat to get on all three shows being they want to speak to her! We Have Questions For You Senator Warren !!!!

It is a long established fact that lead democrats only appear on Lefty shows which they know are friendly and will only ask dumb questions as well as giving them an approved list of questions in advance to prepare for. Or have you forgotten how Donna Brazille got debate questions off CNN for Hillary in advance so she could study and be prepared for them against Trump?

In a fair fight between the two parties, the democrats would come in third.

Likely for the same reason that many GOP candidates don't bother with the DNC propaganda machinery.

It seems to me that neither party has a solid foundation of values from which they can withstand questions asked that would require them to justify their positions.

Why won't Trump go on CNN? Or MSNBC?

The "three main hosts"? You mean the three main Trump sock puppets: Hannity, Carlson and Ingraham?
The only real journalists on Fox are Wallace, Smith and Brett Baier. They don't kiss Trump's fat ass or suck his cock.

I turned DeBlasio off.

That's right. You want a neat, tidy totalitarian society. Like North Korea or Saudi Arabia.
Keep the Orange Goon in office and you'll get what you wish for.

I turned DeBlasio off.

That's right. You want a neat, tidy totalitarian society. Like North Korea or Saudi Arabia.
Keep the Orange Goon in office and you'll get what you wish for.

It's a democrat primary.
I'm Republican. It's none of my business.
I don't need to waste any of my time with democrats.

some one needs to ask her why she cheated her way into college,,while very educated ones were refused

how much do we owe? 22 Trillion? and Poker Hantus want to tax all of us?

Forum List

Back