The Internet Is Going Crazy for Elizabeth Warren After She Gave This Answer on Same-Sex Marriage

By the way...the internet isn’t “going crazy “ for it though that’s pretty typical of the shallowness of you people. Huffington Post once ran an article that said the internet was going crazy because <<<Amy Shumer>>> was giving a “death stare” to Kavenaugh.
Just typical “they took to Twitter” 22 year old co-Ed ideas of journalism.

They're ridiculously stupid tards, which is why they have no chance in 2020. They just keep lying, while their racist core base erodes away in front of their mentally ill eyes. They've already pissed off all the black racists by their 100% commitment to give everything away to the criminal illegal aliens and barrio La Raza gangsters, so that split keeps growing as well. Their racial replacement agenda isn't going well at all.
th

Oh goody...she has the all powerful
%>2 queebo vote! Votes that never belonged to Trump in the first place.
Forgive me I don't hear the thunderous noise of a giant scale being tipped any place.

Jo

I don't know -
Trump is the only President to ever embrace Gay Marriage prior to election.
Gays like to make and spend money just like (maybe more than ) straight people.
He has been good for middle class and upwardly mobile gay people too.
Trump may not have always been anti gay but he is sure doing the bidding of bigoted religious right and redneck morons now.

That is just simply false.
Because you say so? Appeal to ignorance logical fallacy

The facts say so.
Pull your head out!!

By the way...the internet isn’t “going crazy “ for it though that’s pretty typical of the shallowness of you people. Huffington Post once ran an article that said the internet was going crazy because <<<Amy Shumer>>> was giving a “death stare” to Kavenaugh.
Still waiting to see evidence of your claim that the encounter was staged

First provide evidence somebody “in this day and age” asked Pocahontas that question at all.

First provide evidence somebody “in this day and age” asked Pocahontas that question at all.
Here yo go bud. About 1:30 into the first clip shown
warren lgbt town hall - Bing video

Yep. As I said. A “what if” by a homosexual planted in the audience.

You can believe whatever crap you want or whatever the voices in your head tell you. Let it be noted that you went from claiming that it didn't happen at all, to claiming that it was staged after it was shoved in your face.

You can believe whatever crap you want or whatever the voices in your head tell you. Let it be noted that you went from claiming that it didn't happen at all, to claiming that it was staged after it was shoved in your face.

you still haven’t provided any evidence.

you still haven’t provided any evidence.[/QUOT]

Evidence of what? Which of your stories am I supposed to be refuting. That the questioner was not a plant? Or that it never happened?

Evidence of what? Which of your stories am I supposed to be refuting. That the questioner was not a plant? Or that it never happened?

Why don’t you refute either one you can.

I am actually quite weary of your idiotic game. It happened before a live audience and it's on film so it happened

You made the outlandish claim that he was a plant which you can't prove. Wile I can't prove that he wasn't common sense and logic should tell you that a candidate would have to be pretty fucking stupid to pull something like that with the ramifications of getting caught far out weighing the benefits. You made the claim, the burden of proof is on you. Now scram.

I am actually quite weary of your idiotic game. It happened before a live audience and it's on film so it happened

You made the outlandish claim that he was a plant which you can't prove. Wile I can't prove that he wasn't common sense and logic should tell you that a candidate would have to be pretty fucking stupid to pull something like that with the ramifications of getting caught far out weighing the benefits. You made the claim, the burden of proof is on you. Now scram.
It hard to believe that Pocahontas could get anyone's panties wet, even yours.

so Hillary Clinton didn’t pull “something like that”? Blabbermouth Schulz and Donna Brazil didn’t resign because of it? What world do you live in? Or are you just that far gone into insanity.

what happened before a live audience twinkle toes?

so Hillary Clinton didn’t pull “something like that”? Blabbermouth Schulz and Donna Brazil didn’t resign because of it? What world do you live in? Or are you just that far gone into insanity.

Pull what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back