So it appears the "whistleblower" was not truthful.

The Whistleblower's actions before and after filing the "complaint" was coordinated with a change in the complaint form that deliberately muddied the requirements of the Whistleblower to actually have direct knowledge of WTF the complaint is about.

Would any judge accept second hand knowledge from anyone in any legal case? Of course not, this is legal absurdity.

In short, it's the Democrats again playing games with the law to push through their Impeachment dream of Donald Trump.

Its getting much worse than just the leaker lying.

The CIA's IG along with other inside operatives were the ones who changed the WB rules as Adam Schiff and his merry band were creating the document leaked by the leaker. A rules change requires the White House and the presidents approval under the Whistle blower Act, which did not occur. The change was made by CIA staffers and the IG.

Schiff and the IG colluded to create this false flag in an attempt to damage Trump and set him up for impeachment. This is why the Dems wanted to move very fast to get to impeachment. But Trump releasing the transcripts blew a hole in their ship a mile wide and uncovered the Coup Attempt, again... As the ship sinks the rats are fleeing and giving up their leaders...

People need to go to prison for this..

The credibility of this "whistleblower" is the same credibility as the CIA's official version of 911....

ABSOLUTE FUCKING ZERO

Same team same deal. At least this time we, the American people, have a President who scares the 911 Treason crowd....

The Whistleblower's actions before and after filing the "complaint" was coordinated with a change in the complaint form that deliberately muddied the requirements of the Whistleblower to actually have direct knowledge of WTF the complaint is about.

Would any judge accept second hand knowledge from anyone in any legal case? Of course not, this is legal absurdity.

In short, it's the Democrats again playing games with the law to push through their Impeachment dream of Donald Trump.
The person is a LEAKER not a whistle-blower. This person does not meet the definition under the Whistle Blower Act.

The CIA's IG tried to give them Credibility and the Emergency status required for Congressional notification. When Trump released the complaint he had neither credibility or any thing nearing an emergent status under the Act. The IG LIED!

It's my understanding that the evidence does not look like it came from one author,
but, a collage from many.
Would the democrats stoop to that level?
IF what I'm hearing today plays out, it was Adam Schiff and others on the Intelligence committee that compiled that document. SO the answer is YES. There is evidence of direct involvement by Schiff. This means they are in pure panic and desperation mode. They are making huge mistakes, in their haste, that can lead them back to the originators.

This makes Watergate look like child's play...

Then yesterday, the Intelligence Community’s inspector general, Trump appointee Michael Atkinson, posted a short statement online correcting Davis. Using heavily bureaucratized language and the patient and polite tone city officials use to assure the local gadfly that the water department is not sending alien nodes through his plumbing, the I.G. made a few basic points. First, the rules governing whistle-blowers have not changed. At all.

Second, the I.G. had developed a new form for whistle-blowers to use to file their complaints because the old form may have been confusing. (“[C]ertain language in those forms and, more specifically, the informational materials accompanying the forms, could be read — incorrectly — as suggesting that whistleblowers must possess first-hand information.”) That’s the change Davis seized upon — a clarification of the wording in the submission form, not a change in the requirement.

In a rational world, The Federalist would be publishing mortified corrections and Republicans would be engaged in soul-searching as to how such a simplistic fallacy had gained credence at the highest levels of their party. In a world where the conservative movement had at least some slight attachment to reality, the Federalistas would be quietly slinking away and changing the subject.

But in the actual world, they are continuing to insist they were right all along. The Federalist reporting team has not even developed its own alternative sources. Instead, they are plucking out sentences from the I.G. report that was written to correct their errors and claiming them as vindication.

Trump-Picked Intelligence I.G. Debunks GOP Conspiracy Theory

Then yesterday, the Intelligence Community’s inspector general, Trump appointee Michael Atkinson, posted a short statement online correcting Davis. Using heavily bureaucratized language and the patient and polite tone city officials use to assure the local gadfly that the water department is not sending alien nodes through his plumbing, the I.G. made a few basic points. First, the rules governing whistle-blowers have not changed. At all.

Second, the I.G. had developed a new form for whistle-blowers to use to file their complaints because the old form may have been confusing. (“[C]ertain language in those forms and, more specifically, the informational materials accompanying the forms, could be read — incorrectly — as suggesting that whistleblowers must possess first-hand information.”) That’s the change Davis seized upon — a clarification of the wording in the submission form, not a change in the requirement.

In a rational world, The Federalist would be publishing mortified corrections and Republicans would be engaged in soul-searching as to how such a simplistic fallacy had gained credence at the highest levels of their party. In a world where the conservative movement had at least some slight attachment to reality, the Federalistas would be quietly slinking away and changing the subject.

But in the actual world, they are continuing to insist they were right all along. The Federalist reporting team has not even developed its own alternative sources. Instead, they are plucking out sentences from the I.G. report that was written to correct their errors and claiming them as vindication.

Trump-Picked Intelligence I.G. Debunks GOP Conspiracy Theory
We live in a "post truth" world.

It's my understanding that the evidence does not look like it came from one author,
IF what I'm hearing today plays out, it was Adam Schiff and others on the Intelligence committee that compiled that document. SO the answer is YES. There is evidence of direct involvement by Schiff. This means they are in pure panic and desperation mode. They are making huge mistakes, in their haste, that can lead them back to the originators.

We have a whole section for retarded conspiracy theories way over there.

I'm anxious for the impeachment vote it will put all of the traitors on record and bring out the backstabbing bastards in the Senate also. This is what the Republican party has needed for a long time ...a good cleaning out.

Jo

We have a whole section for retarded conspiracy theories way over there.

You should go there

I'm anxious for the impeachment vote it will put all of the traitors on record and bring out the backstabbing bastards in the Senate also. This is what the Republican party has needed for a long time ...a good cleaning out.

Jo

Can't imagine that the there will be an open actual vote.
They haven't even voted for the formal inquiry yet.
The Grand Illusion.

At first he claimed to have first-hand knowledge, but then changed his claim.

Why am I not the least bit surprised?

This latest Demo coup attempt seems to be unraveling, just like the collusion hoax.

Intelligence watchdog now says whistleblower claimed 'first-hand' knowledge, in departure from declassified complaint

Fox News?

6a306fc9791331eb3b2bf01bf9154d6f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back