So When Will Joe Biden Go On Fox News Live?If He's The Nominee, He Should,Or He's A Coward?,A Fraud?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Im sure most of us respect any Democrat that has the guts to go on Fox and take candid questions, right? I even respect Wilhem DeBlasio for having the guts to show up on Hannity/Tucker Carlson{was he on Tucker?} Even today, Bernie is on Fox taking questions.
But what about the leader? Joe Biden?
It's not going to look good for him to be so so afraid to go on Fox News and answer numerous hard questions !!!
Again,,,I guess he's a coward, like a mouse running away from a kitten.
:1peleas:

and what happened with Poke Her Hauntus? she thinks she the smartest woman on earth, yet was too afraid to take questions from sean hannity?

Im sure most of us respect any Democrat that has the guts to go on Fox and take candid questions, right? I even respect Wilhem DeBlasio for having the guts to show up on Hannity/Tucker Carlson{was he on Tucker?} Even today, Bernie is on Fox taking questions.
It's not going to look good for him to be so so afraid to go on Fox News and answer numerous hard questions !!!

Yesterday, Biden was on Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace. Wallace asked some questions that had Joe squirming.

Yesterday, Biden was on Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace. Wallace asked some questions that had Joe squirming.
Really? What questions were they, and what were his answers?

oh yah,,,i forgot,,,but didnt see it all,,,,,can u imagine Biden on Laura? I think she would ask Joe why he likes to touch much much younger females and is his wife OK with it.

Who gives a flying FUCK who you "respect", bloated-font boi? Fulla yourself much? :fu:

Who gives a flying FUCK who you "respect", bloated-font boi? Fulla yourself much? :fu:

Get plugged in, Pogo.

upload_2020-3-9_22-7-38.png

Wot!!!!!!! You mean you missed the show? Awwww.

Get plugged in, Pogo.

View attachment 311430
people that are very boring and have no sense of humor are just so jealous of us conservatives that crack each other up every day on this board

Wot!!!!!!! You mean you missed the show? Awwww.
did Chris ask Joe if he knew where he was at that moment?

Get plugged in, Pogo.

View attachment 311430
people that are very boring and have no sense of humor are just so jealous of us conservatives that crack each other up every day on this board
So you think Drumpf is a coward for not going on CNN?

heading into the fall, Trump should often get on Bidens case about this, on Fox and before his crowds of 50,000

An interview with commie Wallace doesn't count. Wallace belongs on msnbc. What I would like to see is Biden interviewed by a righty.

Get plugged in, Pogo.

View attachment 311430

Why would Trump even consider going on CNN to help their ratings. Besides, he is suing CNN for libel and slander.

i would ask Bin Biden why he had the sexual urge to fondle some dudes knee

so when will Trump go on CNN, or MSNBC, why is he so afraid, he's a coward....? when will his press secretary that we pay big bucks in our taxes, have a press conference, or go on CNN or MSNBC, SHE's afraid and a coward?

if Joe's a coward, then Trump is a coward, no?

Get plugged in, Pogo.

View attachment 311430
i am not like most people,,it takes a lot to crack me up,,,i have a great sense of humor, yet its so hard to get me to lose it,,,,,odd, ha?

so when will Trump go on CNN, or MSNBC, why is he so afraid, he's a coward....? when will his press secretary that we pay big bucks in our taxes, have a press conference, or go on CNN or MSNBC, SHE's afraid and a coward?

if Joe's a coward, then Trump is a coward, no?
See post #15.

Get plugged in, Pogo.

View attachment 311430

Why would Trump even consider going on CNN to help their ratings. Besides, he is suing CNN for libel and slander.
i dont think CNN/MSNBC would want to do a live interview with Trump knowing Trump would rip them to shreds

Forum List

Back