Let's get real: Democrats were first to enlist Ukraine in US elections

This has been going on since 1998, when the GOP ditched Newt and started a "new deal" with the Dems....

and our National Debt has gone from $5 tril to $22+ as both parties bilk the system.

Give Ukraine $1 billion.

Kick $1.2 million back to Hunter Biden....

It has been like this since 1998, and both parties are doing it. Trump is the FIRST PERSON IN DC to notice and attempt to do something for the American people....

but be rest assured, many "post 1998 Republicans" would rather just let Biden keep the money and keep hush about it....

Another example of Democrats doing the same or worse as republicans, but it's Okay because they're held to lower standards. That and what the left perceives as right & wrong is free-flowing.
Spin, spin spin!!! It amazes me that instead of doing the right thing and stepping down to give the Rs a fighting chance in 2020, Trump prefers the death of a 1,000 cuts! So be it.

ILMAO.....The leftist says Trump should step down to give the R's a fight chance. Should he do this before or after his re-election?

Another example of Democrats doing the same or worse as republicans, but it's Okay because they're held to lower standards. That and what the left perceives as right & wrong is free-flowing.
Spin, spin spin!!! It amazes me that instead of doing the right thing and stepping down to give the Rs a fighting chance in 2020, Trump prefers the death of a 1,000 cuts! So be it.
Fuck you.
You assholes started telling him to resign before he took office.

Now you think he should resign because the Democrats are attacking him again.....

Why have a president if that's gonna be the new standard?

Fuck you. You assholes started telling him to resign before he took office. Now you think he should resign because the Democrats are attacking him again. Why have a president if that's gonna be the new standard?
The new standard? Impeachment for high crimes and misdemeanors has ALWAYS been the standard. Crack a history book, instead of just talking out your a** all the time.

Fuck you. You assholes started telling him to resign before he took office. Now you think he should resign because the Democrats are attacking him again. Why have a president if that's gonna be the new standard?
The new standard? Impeachment for high crimes and misdemeanors has ALWAYS been the standard. Crack a history book, instead of just talking out your a** all the time.
I read all of the time, comrade. And it's clear that this latest hoax is completely made up once again.

I read all of the time, comrade. And it's clear that this latest hoax is completely made up once again.
The only hoax I know of is the one about Biden. Doesn't seem to be working as even Republican senators are admitting they'd vote to convict, if it could be done in private. Scared of the crazy a** Trumpistas, I guess.

The only hoax I know of is the one about Biden. Doesn't seem to be working as even Republican senators are admitting they'd vote to convict, if it could be done in private. Scared of the crazy a** Trumpistas, I guess.
There's the rub. You think you can name a RINO or two who will vote to convict but that can only matter in the Senate, which needs a 2/3rds vote to convict and remove the president.
And the crimes of Joe Biden are a matter of public record.....not a hoax. But that goes without saying....

The problem here is you're just a worthless oxygen-thief with the pungent smell of shit surrounding you. You can not think in a rational manner. You're a drooling fuckwad with zero redeeming social value. You lie without conscience and your stink remains long after you have left the AO.

So begone shitstains....

Forum List

Back