Warren is heartless to those who save for college

This man's premise is bogus.

Just because people have suffered due to injustices in society does not mean that we should not move forward with remedying those injustices.

Nor does it mean that we're obligated to pay reparations for all those who suffered from those injustices for all of history.

She can move forward by coming up with a plan for more affordable college. There are many ways to do that. No one puts a gun to peoples’ heads to go into debt buying more college than you need. It’s like buying more house and car with high loans. If you can’t afford a four-year private college replete with all the amenities and takes a plane to get to, don’t go into debt for it. Community College plus two years at a four year state school that can be commuted to daily is an option.

Broad brush loan forgiveness is reckless and irresponsible which is pretty consistent with Warren.

Broad brush loan forgiveness is not going to happen
Making student loan payments fully deductible is achievable

If we can afford to give businesses a 40 percent cut in their taxes, we can afford to let students deduct their student loans

Businesses create jobs and taxpayers. Not sure what you think businesses ought to be paying in taxes. But, you may be on to something in the form of deduction student loans (within reason) and, moving forward, perhaps incentivizing pre-tax savings for college.

Tax cuts do not create jobs
They don’t create higher pay either

Businesses just keep the money

The people behind the business assume the risk to create the business and the jobs. Taxing requires no risk. Consider gas and oil companies. They may earn $0.07 on a gallon of gas they produce after all of the costs, risk, taxes, and regulation they must pay for. The Government gets risk-free money on their portion (cut)of the gallon.

Their Benefits Are As Excessive As If They Got Sex-on-Demand With Their Employees

Saying that businessmen create jobs is like saying that vampires create blood. Like the NFL and NBA, they use the colleges as free minor leagues.

Exactly why I am pushing my kids to leave America behind and move to Europe for college...MUCH MUCH cheaper and in many cases free. Along with Universal education comes universal healthcare and paid maternity leave and an overall happier population! Hope at least a few of my kids do so. We have no money for college so they would be on their own...government can shit in one hand and wish in the other when it comes to my wife and I repaying bullshit loans to simply get educated to survive in this WONDERFUL country they have made almost unlivable without a college degree.

Sissy Rebellion by Diploma Dumbos

"Level the playing field"? Only slavish peasants let the plutocrats set their sons up halfway to the finish line. You bootlicking plebeians will never admit it, but one of the ways the patricians do that is through making college unnaturally difficult on every student who wasn't born rich. It does the bosswipes good to humiliate talent; their too stupid to realize it causes some of our most valuable human resources to go to waste because of the ungrateful and insulting attitude that educationist have to intelligence.

And the HeirDads do more than give their guillotine-fodder brats free tuition. Unless the few students who are intelligent enough to actually belong in college get the same allowance the Preppies get, they will live like teenagers afraid to grow up. They will never become mature adults; their nerdy unmanliness will cause their sons to want to become women. Their gold-digging wives will boss them around; so will their bosses because anyone who would work without pay to get a job is nothing but an economic sissy who will let his employers push him around mercilessly.

More cliche hacking class warfare. Worthless
Licking the Boots of the Plutes Who Wear the Boots

The hereditary upper class has been at war against all other Whites ever since the 60s. You scabs don't have the guts to stand up to them. Virtue-signaling to your spoiled-putrid idols about "class envy" marks you as a pathetic ambitious-imbecile deserter and traitor.

The Rightist branches of Preppyhood tell us, "We got ours, and we're not going to let you get yours."

The Preppy Progressives tell us, "We got ours, and we're going to give yours away."

Exactly why I am pushing my kids to leave America behind and move to Europe for college...MUCH MUCH cheaper and in many cases free. Along with Universal education comes universal healthcare and paid maternity leave and an overall happier population! Hope at least a few of my kids do so. We have no money for college so they would be on their own...government can shit in one hand and wish in the other when it comes to my wife and I repaying bullshit loans to simply get educated to survive in this WONDERFUL country they have made almost unlivable without a college degree.
But they don’t have to pay for the most powerful military on earth

We have our priorities, they have theirs

Father is telling Warren...

I got fucked, so every other parent should get fucked
High IQs Create All the Wealth of the Plutocracy; That's Why They Brainwash Everybody to Not Care How the Most Valuable Students Are Treated

Not only was his yapping out of bitter jealousy, but he had no right to try to buy a job for his kid that belongs to smarter kids who can't afford to have their parents pay, or, most of all, has too much self-respect for his talent to not demand a high student salary by business and society, which need to get the smartest students educated, no matter what incentive it takes.

His father was exactly right and you're exactly wrong.
In College, the Student Lives Like a Child. So He Graduates With the Mind of a Child.

You pathetic and jealous flunkies of Low-IQ economic bullies want to turn everyone smarter than you into a wimpy, depressed, and humiliated college student living like a teenager who's afraid to grow up.

You need help with your anger.
All the King's Girlymen

You're beyond help with your bitter jealousy of High IQs and your sadistic drive to humiliate them through a soul-crushing educational system. Superior minds better get the same respect and reward that college athletes get, or they will use their brains to sabotage the teams.

We don't actually know anything about the person who asked the question. His child could have gone to a state supported school and received scholarships.

Deflection. A point is being made and it is a valid point. You provided no value to the discussion. Thanks for wasting all of our time.
BS. He's the poster child for the OP and no one knows who he is. Who really paid out of pocket for his kids' entire college educations?

A lot of people who PLANNED for their future. I know that may be hard to believe and maybe it's because you make poor choices so you assume everyone else does. I went in the Military and when I did 6 years I got out. My wife and I had a child and another on the way. My wife stayed at home to take care of the kids as we agreed. I worked and put myself through college. Paid it without loans. Lived pay check to pay check for 18 years saved money and invested and retired 11 years early. It can be done. This country has a lot of opportunity. It takes work.
Serfs Up!

The only thing we should care about is how well you do your job. We have no need to hear your slavish bragging about what kind of unnecessary sacrifices the ruling class imposed on you in order to get that job.

Yeah. I shouldn't have to try. I need to be more entitled.

Thanks for the insight. Very Helpful.

"It's Not a Job; It's a Position"

You're inadequate at your job, which cheats both your employer and his customers, or else you wouldn't keep inviting us to a pity party on how much poor you had to sacrifice to get the job.

We Have the Best Historians the Ruling Class Can Buy

Our military can pay for itself. The real reason Nixon got pushed out of office without a reaction from the people who had elected him in a landslide was that he caused the recession by not seized the OPEC oilfields. An embargo is an act of war, which was the real reason Japan attacked Pearl Harbor.

The real (unauthorized and unofficial, therefore logical) reason Nixon backed down (occupying the oilfields was his first reaction) was that our Big Oil Occupied Government wanted to piggyback off OPECker price-gouging.

Father is saying to Warren - "Because I did the right thing, met my obligations and paid for my choices, I get fucked."

You have a twisted way of thinking.
We don't actually know anything about the person who asked the question. His child could have gone to a state supported school and received scholarships.
What difference does it make? Her response was honest, if a person saved and paid for a college education, you don’t get reimbursed! Your point is useless

How is advocating low cost education “heartless”?

We don't HAVE to have the most powerful military, the government CHOOSES to.

The current financial aid system is a major reason why college is so expensive now. The colleges know that they can raise tuition each year and make out like bandits because the kids will get much of the money through financial much of which are guaranteed student loans. The colleges and universities don't care if the students default on the loans after either dropping out or graduating.

The loans aren't underwritten by banks, if they were most would never pass a credit worthiness check for pussyhat studies because no employer is willing to pay for "specialization" therefore no job and no way to pay the money back. It's only since gov has started guaranteeing the loans that these bullshit degrees even became viable for the Universities to offer. Go back to bank underwritten student loans and the funding ends, shutting down the lefty wankhole social science and arts rash that's infected academia.

Warren can't purchase votes from people who save and pay their own bills. She needs moochers looking to heap their bills onto other taxpayers.

If you want to screw over your neighbor with your student loan debt vote for Warren. In fact when your student loan bill comes next month just walk it across the street and hand it to your neighbor. Tell him he has to pay YOUR loan payment.

Father is saying to Warren - "Because I did the right thing, met my obligations and paid for my choices, I get fucked."

You have a twisted way of thinking.
He wasn’t fucked
His daughter got an education

Just because others did better than you is no reason to expect that everyone has to pay what you did.

I bought a $1600 Plasma 60 in HD TV ten years ago
Was I fucked because the same TV now costs $400

Yes, you would be, because Warren gave your neighbor TV for free, and still asking you to pay for it.

Pocahontas doesn't give a shit a bout the people that worked hard to put their children through college without having any debt. They aren't going to vote for her.

She only cares about the filthy ass welfare queens that will vote for her in order to get somebody else to pay their bills.
She cares about the affordability of college educations.
She has been involved in higher education for 30 years and understands the struggles students and families go through

I'm sure her students had problem paying her salary of $400K for one class.

If she want's to make college affordable, she should've give that class for free.

Forgiving student loans is heartless to people who paid their loans. Essentially you're asking them to foot the bill for other people loans too. Forgiving the debt would increase the price of education.

We can deflate the tuition bubble, by not guaranteeing them a cent. Tuition costs will plummet.

Forgiving student loans is heartless to people who paid their loans. Essentially you're asking them to foot the bill for other people loans too. Forgiving the debt would increase the price of education.

We can deflate the tuition bubble, by not guaranteeing them a cent. Tuition costs will plummet.

People who pay their own bills won't vote for commie assholes like Warren. Only those shitheads looking to get the filthy government to force other people to pay their bills.

We Have the Best Historians the Ruling Class Can Buy

Our military can pay for itself. The real reason Nixon got pushed out of office without a reaction from the people who had elected him in a landslide was that he caused the recession by not seized the OPEC oilfields. An embargo is an act of war, which was the real reason Japan attacked Pearl Harbor.

The real (unauthorized and unofficial, therefore logical) reason Nixon backed down (occupying the oilfields was his first reaction) was that our Big Oil Occupied Government wanted to piggyback off OPECker price-gouging.
You Goofy

Forum List

Back