Warning to Trump

It's time to don the turban and play The Amazing Nosmo! Here are my predictions for the Trump administration.

First, his ambitious infrastructure spending bills will be opposed by the deficit hawks from the Tea Party/Ted Cruz alliance. As Trump is an outsider, his ability to broker a deal calling for masssive infrastructure spending will prove difficult as he has alienated so many Republicans on Capitol Hill. In spite of Reince Prebis' best efforts, Trump's inability to form legislative coalitions will prove stunning.

Remember Jimmy Carter? He came to Washington as an outsider, a populist and out of his depth. He was stubborn, but couldn't work with Congressional Democrats.

Next, scandal! Conflicts of interest, his kids and their spouses, the Trump brand itself. Something's rotten in Manhattan and any business deals that ooze their way through the White House will surely come to light.

And then there's The Donald's propensity to fly off the handle with very little provocation. Without a thick skin and a mature demeanor, Donald is a loose cannon. Words matter and a President's words matter a lot. To paraphrase the sainted Anne Richards (d) Texas, "Poor Donald. He can't help it! He was born with a silver foot in mouth!"

Any one of these predictions, once the come true, are enough to mire The Donald Trump administration in the middle of the swamp he claims to drain. As Rush Limbaugh once said of another President, I hope he fails.

Trump is a true maverick. Sure he doesn't look the part with his orange face and presidential hair (somehow), but he has complete confidence in his abilities and has a 20 lb. sack. There's a side of him that's somewhat fake, which he's probably not even aware of. And there's a side that his perception of things is LIKELY very keen.

I considered him a wild card during the election, and what's coming the same. There's a real possibility he could be the next Reagan in effectiveness. He doesn't strike me as someone who backs down without a fight. Although he can stretch the truth, he's not afraid to be blatantly honest.

Speak of orange face, I know another guy who used to do that, my dad. Yeah, he was a blonde, like Trump is now, and he had the super thin hair to boot. My dad was an accomplished composer/entertainer, German/Irish decent. Tell you what though, he was part of the greatest generation, and if you didn't like his orange face, then you should tell him. I'd feel sorry for yours.

Last edited:
It's time to don the turban and play The Amazing Nosmo! Here are my predictions for the Trump administration.

First, his ambitious infrastructure spending bills will be opposed by the deficit hawks from the Tea Party/Ted Cruz alliance. As Trump is an outsider, his ability to broker a deal calling for masssive infrastructure spending will prove difficult as he has alienated so many Republicans on Capitol Hill. In spite of Reince Prebis' best efforts, Trump's inability to form legislative coalitions will prove stunning.

Remember Jimmy Carter? He came to Washington as an outsider, a populist and out of his depth. He was stubborn, but couldn't work with Congressional Democrats.

Next, scandal! Conflicts of interest, his kids and their spouses, the Trump brand itself. Something's rotten in Manhattan and any business deals that ooze their way through the White House will surely come to light.

And then there's The Donald's propensity to fly off the handle with very little provocation. Without a thick skin and a mature demeanor, Donald is a loose cannon. Words matter and a President's words matter a lot. To paraphrase the sainted Anne Richards (d) Texas, "Poor Donald. He can't help it! He was born with a silver foot in mouth!"

Any one of these predictions, once the come true, are enough to mire The Donald Trump administration in the middle of the swamp he claims to drain. As Rush Limbaugh once said of another President, I hope he fails.

I love when the far left rewrites history on Carter!

They worked with him until he would not blindly sign bills like a Healthcare law, he dared to question the far left and they took him down.

And Carter was hardly an outsider!

More far left drone religious dogma debunked!

What is this fetish democrats have for putting people who don't know what they are doing in positions of power?

They worked with him until he would not blindly sign bills like a Healthcare law, he dared to question the far left and they took him down.

I love when strippers put their huge jiggly bags in my face. You're loving all the wrong things. Maybe that's why you are so uptight.

I love when strippers put their huge jiggly bags in my face. You're loving all the wrong things. Maybe that's why you are so uptight.

Another far left drone that denies real history and reality!

Well I wouldn't call Jeff Sessions a "Washington Elite" He might get pissed, and put your ass in Jail for defamation.​

What did I deny? Carter was an outsider... a REAL man that believed in things like helping people. He helped create Habitat for Humanity... If he was around now, he could easily win an election, he was just ahead of his time in the 70's.

What did I deny? Carter was an outsider... a REAL man that believed in things like helping people. He helped create Habitat for Humanity... If he was around now, he could easily win an election, he was just ahead of his time in the 70's.

Carter was hardly an outsider!

But then again the far left will make up history as they go along!

How was he NOT an outsider?

He was in the Navy and a Peanut farmer before getting in politics.

Everyone was something else before they got into politics!

Based on your flawed logic, Obama was an outsider!

And you can not prove a negative! This why you far left drones fail!

Silly far left drone!

Silly far left drone!

Obama an outsider? He is a lawyer... did Carter have a college degree?

Silly far left drone!

What does being a lawyer have to do with politics?

And Obama was not a lawyer!

What does having a college degree have to do with anything other than far left deflection?

Carter had more time politics before he was President than Obama!

And Obama is worse than Bush and Carter combined!

Just goes to show that Obama was a failure from the beginning!

Silly far left drone!

What federal office did Jimmy Carter hold before he was President?

Silly far left drone!

What does having a college degree have to do with anything other than far left deflection?

Silly far left drone!

Obama has a law degree and so does his wife.

What federal office did Jimmy Carter hold before he was President?

Once again the far left deflecting from the fact that Carter was NOT an outsider!

What federal Office did Reagan hold before he was President?

What federal Office did Bill Clinton hold before he was President?

Last edited:

Silly far left drone!

Silly far left drone!

Show all the cases that lawyer Obama did?

Silly far left drone!

Silly far left drone!

Obama's law days effective but brief

Silly far left drone!

Silly far left drone!

Obama's law days effective but brief

And yet despite al that he was the worst president since Carter!

Like I said he was no real lawyer!

Unanimous Supreme Court Rules Against the Obama Administration’s Unconstitutional Power Grab | myHeritage

Forum List

Back