Warning to Trump

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
I must begin this by acknowledging that I did not vote for Donald Trump, nor did I support him during the campaign.

However, I have steadfastly said for the last year that Donal Trump would be president. Feel free to check the body of my posts here to confirm this. For the first time during my tenure on the board, I actually BET that Trump would win. So what made me so certain Trump would win? Simple, America is fed up with the liars,

John McCain is a liar. McCain is a long time advocate of open borders, to the point that the TEA party began to protest the scheme of Dubya and McCain to provide amnesty to illegals. (I have pictures from 2006 to prove this,) When McCain ran for president in 2008, he said that he was an advocate of strong and secure borders. Anyone with and IQ greater than Bodecea knew full well that he was lying. He was pissing in the face of the America voters and telling them it was raining.

Mitt Romney is a liar. Romney is a left of center RINO who has promoted open borders his entire career. In 2012 he ran for president; he claimed he would secure the borders and enforce American law. Romney was shitting on the head of the American voter and telling them he was giving them a hat. Anyone with an IQ greater than rdean KNEW that Romney way blatantly lying.

This defines the Republicans, they lie every time. America is tired of having Republicans tell them that they will do the honorable and right thing, just to renege each and every time they are elected, usually before they even take office. The GOP's logic is that the democrats will destroy the nation so we better vote for them. True enough that the democrats are dedicated to putting an end to the Constitutional Republic, but the Republicans are no help in stopping the fiends.

But Trump was different, from the first time he called Rosie O'Donnell a fat traitor, THEN DIDN'T BACK DOWN when the MSM hit squad went after him, America got the sense that Trump actually had convictions, that he would NOT lie about securing the border and supporting America,

Here is my warning to Trump, DON'T betray America, don't pull a Mitt or McCain and show yourself a liar who said what was needed to get elected only to do an about face once in office. IF Trump turns out to be another Republican liar, then the fury of hell will be upon him and the GOP.

Yes, if Trump does stands firm, the Hollywood Elite, the dominant fake news outlets, and pop culture will declare even further war on him. We know how vicious the left and the dominant media is, these are demagogues who have no principle and will tell any lie, using billion dollar Hollywood budgets to sell their lies (Miss Sloan pile of shit, for instance).

Donald Trump CAN be the man America needs, but he MUST resist the urge to be a liar to be that man. Does he have the right stuff? We shall see, but he is not off to a promising start.

Last edited:
course , and not to argues but everything that I have seen TRUMP do , well I think that he is doing fine Uncensored !!

What do you mean by a liar?

Do you expect him to keep all of his promises?

The important ones, such as immigration.

Look, I have no right to expect anything, I didn't vote for him. I am simply saying that if he does NOT keep the vital promises, the GOP is done. The dims will take congress in 2018. He will not be reelected in 2020, and we may never see another GOP president.

He gets one shot at this, don't fuck it up, don't be a Republican.

I must begin this by acknowledging that I did not vote for Donald Trump, nor did I support him during the campaign.

However, I have steadfastly said for the last year that Donal Trump would be president. Feel free to check the body of my posts here to confirm this. For the first time during my tenure on the board, I actually BET that Trump would win. So what made me so certain Trump would win? Simple, America is fed up with the liars,

John McCain is a liar. McCain is a long time advocate of open borders, to the point that the TEA party began to protest the scheme of Dubya and McCain to provide amnesty to illegals. (I have pictures from 2006 to prove this,) When McCain ran for president in 2008, he said that he was an advocate of strong and secure borders. Anyone with and IQ greater than Bodecea knew full well that he was lying. He was pissing in the face of the America voters and telling them it was raining.

Mitt Romney is a liar. Romney is a left of center RINO who has promoted open borders his entire career. In 2012 he ran for president; he claimed he would secure the borders and enforce American law. Romney was shitting on the head of the American voter and telling them he was giving them a hat. Anyone with an IQ greater than rdean KNEW that Romney way blatantly lying.

This defines the Republicans, they lie every time. America is tired of having Republicans tell them that they will do the honorable and right thing, just to renege each and every time they are elected, usually before they even take office. The GOP's logic is that the democrats will destroy the nation so we better vote for them. True enough that the democrats are dedicated to putting an end to the Constitutional Republic, but the Republicans are no help in stopping the fiends.

But Trump was different, from the first time he called Rosie O'Donnell a fat traitor, THEN DIDN'T BACK DOWN when the MSM hit squad went after him, America got the sense that Trump actually had convictions, that he would NOT lie about securing the border and supporting America,

Here is my warning to Trump, DON'T betray America, don't pull a Mitt or McCain and show yourself a liar who said what was needed to get elected only to do an about face once in office. IF Trump turns out to be another Republican liar, then the fury of hell will be upon him and the GOP.

Yes, if Trump does stands firm, the Hollywood Elite, the dominant fake news outlets, and pop culture will declare even further war on him. We know how vicious the left and the dominant media is, these are demagogues who have no principle and will tell any lie, using billion dollar Hollywood budgets to sell their lies (Miss Sloan pile of shit, for instance).

Donald Trump CAN be the man America needs, but he MUST resist the urge to be a liar to be that man. Does he have the right stuff? We shall see, but he is not off to a promising start.

Trump is the lyingest liar. No need to wait and see. We already know.

course , and not to argues but everything that I have seen TRUMP do , well I think that he is doing fine Uncensored !!

My concerns are based on him backing down on prosecuting Hillary. Putting the old Mafia Don in prison is childs play compared to backing down the promoters of illegal immigration, yet Trump appears to have surrendered to the Soros old guard protecting the crooked bitch.

Taking on the pro-illegal lobby is like Crockett at the Alamo, it will take real resolve.

Yes, you are a mindless sycophant with nothing to add to the discussion, we all know this.

Yes, you are a mindless sycophant with nothing to add to the discussion, we all know this.

I'll bet you could list two dozen Trump lies without even hesitating. You.

Trump is going to do everything he can to keep his promises. I have no doubt about that.
yeah, and if he can't do it, he will blame someone else, and you will lap it up. i mean his nominations are a sure sign of him really wanting to keep his promises. lol

I don't agree. I think that if he fails on the significant fronts, there will be a backlash beyond belief that will end the Republicans.

On the other hand, if he DOES stand firm and wins, or at least holds his own, the democrats are done.

Actually that would be Hillary Clinton...the one Trump finished once and for all

So what made me so certain Trump would win? Simple, America is fed up with the liars,
If that were true, then they would not have elected the biggest liar in the history of American politics, Donald J. Trump.

The rubes line up and BEG to be lied to.

So what made me so certain Trump would win? Simple, America is fed up with the liars,
If that were true, then they would not have elected the biggest liar in the history of American politics, Donald J. Trump.

Thanks Guno, as usual you have nothing useful to add. Remember, if we want your opinion, we can navigate to DailyKOS and get it directly from the source.

Thanks Guno, as usual you have nothing useful to add. Remember, if we want your opinion, we can navigate to DailyKOS and get it directly from the source.
Fool Me A Thousand Times

Trump is going to do everything he can to keep his promises. I have no doubt about that.
yeah, and if he can't do it, he will blame someone else, and you will lap it up. i mean his nominations are a sure sign of him really wanting to keep his promises. lol
I'm confident he'll be able to accomplish most of what he wants to do.

I hope you are right.

Two areas I see as critical; immigration and Obamacare.

He is on the right track with Obamacare and I think he will succeed in replacing it with something workable.

Immigration will be WWIII - and everyone knows it. I just hope he has the stones to stand firm.

Forum List

Back